Seven

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how was your first day?" QG's manager asked his kids as he drives the car away from Yuchi-ri back to Seoul, heading to QG's dorm.

"Tiring." Taeyeon who has half of her eyelids closed lazily answered.

"You always said that everyday, Taeyeon-ah." Manager oppa teased the kid leader.

"How about you, Fany?" Manager oppa asked again as he took a glance at the quiet girl behind him from the rear-view mirror.

"It was okay." Tiffany flatly said. Well this is the 'normal' Tiffany. She always hides her real emotion and showing her poker face instead. But being manager of QG for years, ever since they were debuting, Han Kang (the manager's name) already get used to these girls' behavior. He is already like their big brother.

He knows that Tiffany is actually not a cold hearted person. In fact, Tiffany is a caring person. She just doesn't like to show that side of her too often to everyone, especially her member. Well, to be exact to Taeyeon. The reason why Tiffany always acted cold in front of Taeyeon is still remained as a big mystery for him. He has some guesses, but he doesn't know whether there's a right answer among those guesses.

He also knows that Taeyeon, despite her cool persona, childishness and sometimes, ignorance, Taeyeon is the wisest and the most reliable one among the other girls. Maybe because she's the leader and also the big unnie in the group. It's just, again, another unsolved mystery for him as to why Taeyeon always acted a bit hostile toward Tiffany, only.

They acted like they hated each other but Han Kang knows that Taeyeon and Tiffany never really hate each other in the first place. Their mouth might say, 'i hate her.' for thousand times. But Han Kang highly doubted that their heart also shouting the same thing. Judging from how many times  Tiffany had secretly took care of Taeyeon and vice versa.

You won't care about someone you hate. You won't waste your time on them. You won't secretly taking care of them, even better protecting them.

But Taeyeon and Tiffany, they sometimes still did that for each other.

**********

 

Time flies and now 'Invincible Youth' already reached their 20th episodes. The viewers really like this show and it's proven by how high their rating every week. And to celebrate their 21st episode, the member of G7 plus the MCs will do a sleepover in their small house slash base camp in Yuchi-ri. For the first time in the history, the G7 member will show their bare face because surely they won't go to sleep without cleaning up their make up right? The viewers already anticipate this episode because of the preview showed in ep 20 last week showed how the G7 member do a heart to heart talk that caused some of the member to teared up but then suddenly the scene moved to Taeyeon and Hyuna who's screaming at the top of their lungs while hugging each other tightly as some horror music can be heard as the BGM. How fast the topic changed from heart to heart talk, to  late night horror story. And then there's also a short preview of TaeNyRa's love drama. Bora and Taeyeon asked Tiffany to choose again and Tiffany seems so hesitant to even utter a single word. There are big hashtag on the screen as the camera zoomed in to Tiffany. #whowilltiffanychoosethistime #taeNy #BoNy #neverendinglovestory

How can the viewers not waiting for the upcoming episode with all of these interesting spoilers, right?

So let's we all together watch (or for you, more like read) the 21st episode of Invincible Youth that will starting..NOW.

 

(No one's POV)

 

"Hana dul set!" Shinyoung and Taewoo counted, gave them a headstart. 

"Annyeonghaseyo we're G7-imnida!" The 7 girls said loudly and cheerfully in unison as they're bowing.

"Finally, we reached our 21st episode and we'll be having a sleepover together tonight. Woohoo! I'm so excited!" Taewoo said.

"Chukhae chukhae! Congratulation for us because we have did very well until now." Shinyoung commented and the other girls could only nodded in agreement.

"Does any of you feel like 'oh, thanks to Invincible Youth' now i become more famous than before!'?" Shinyoung asked afterward.

Seonhwa is the first one to raised her hand.

"Ah, our blank Seonhwa. You got more recognition now?"

"Yeah, now more people know who i am. Even though they might didn't know my name, but they know that i'm the as-empty-as-blank paper-girl from Invincible Youth." Hearing that, the MCs and also the other G7 girls could only laugh.

"What caught me off guard is when they suddenly asked me math equation out of no where."

"Hahahaha, then can you answer their question?" Shinyoung hardly asked in the middle of her laugh.

"Of course i can't. I mean i'm originally a blank girl but then they suddenly asked me out of the blue, surely my mind will go blank even more." Seonhwa truthfully answered, causing a bigger laughter to erupted from her G7 member and also the MCs plus the crew behind the cameras.

 

"How about the other? Bora maybe?" This time Taewoo is the one who's asking.

"Ah, as for me, it's more like i got more fans and also more haters. I got both."

"Eh? What do you mean?" Shinyoung curiously asked. 

"Whenever i meet TaeNy shipper, they will asked me, some even begged to me, to stay away from TaeNy and don't be the 'homewrecker'. But there are also BoNy shipper who keep supporting me to steal Tiffany from Taeyeon. Well, honestly i really didn't know that this drama will become this complicated." Bora chuckled.

"So what will you do now? Will you back off from this drama and leave TaeNy alone or will you continue pursuing Tiffany and try to steal her from Taeyeon?" Taewoo asked again.

"Nah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter