Fifteen (FINALE)

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

The previous chapter supposed to be the ending. But i think it's somehow not right to end it just like that. But no matter how hard i try to make an epilogue, i seemed can't make it rightly. So i decided to just ended it with a short-simple conversation between TaeNy after Taeyeon listen to the CD that Tiffany gave her. Enjoy...(?)

****

 

After wiping the happy tears that fell down on her face, Taeyeon grabs her smartphone and dial Tiffany's number.

It takes only two waiting rings before Tiffany pick up the call.

"Kim Taeyeon, you seriously need to sleep." Tiffany said first even before Taeyeon can greet 'hello' to her.

"But.."

"But?"

"I want to tell you my answer."

"..."

"Ti-Tiffany?"

"Yea?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I said yes. I want to be your girlfriend."

"*chuckles* Wow, this is so unromantic." Tiffany chuckled.

"Yaaahhh~"

"Hahaha, sorry sorry. So, girlfriend.." Taeyeon can imagine the playful smile on Tiffany's face right now. Unconsciously she smiled along too. It feels so right to be called 'girlfriend' by Tiffany. "Do you mind to check your front door?" Tiffany requested.

"WHAT? DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE STANDING BEHIND MY DOOR RIGHT NOW? I THOUGHT YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY BACK HOME?"

"Hahaha of course no, silly. It's not some kind of drama where the lead actor is secretly waiting for his girlfriend behind her door with a bouquet of flowers behind his back. And stop screaming at your girlfriend. It hurts my ears." Tiffany reprimanded.

"Sorry sorry."

"*scoff* Just open your door, Taeyeon-ah."

"Okay. Wait a sec."

A moment later..

"Fany.. I already opened my door, widely, and i see nothing.. YAH! IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!"

"Gosh, stop screaming you dimwit!"

"HOW CAN YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND A DIMWIT, YOU RUDE WOMAN. FIGHT ME, HWANG!"

"God, Kim Taeyeon, are you high? Can i take back my confession? Why i even fall for this midget."

"Yaaahhh. Hajimaa. You can't take it back. No, never. We're official now and nothing can changed that. I'm sorry, okay? But seriously i se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter