Five

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning..

 

(No one's POV)

Inside the dark room, there are two figures lying side by side on their respective bed. The taller brunette girl stirred in her sleep and let out a soft yawn. She blinked her eyes few times and stretched out her hand to get her smartphone on the table next to her bed. She unlocked her phone and check on the time: 3.15 AM.

She set her alarm on 3.30 AM but she woke up earlier even before her alarm ring. So she decided to go to the toilet and wash up. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She applied some light, very light make up on her face. Sun block, powder, and lip balm. She didn't touch the other things because she wants to look as natural as possible. She then walked back to the bedroom, no, not her bedroom but she has to make it looks as if its her room, too.

She slowly open the door and then closed it without making any sound because she doesn't want to wake up another person who's still in her deep slumber.

Around 5 minutes after Tiffany get back under her comforter, she heard some commotions outside the room. There are male and female voice. She can recognized the deep manly voice because that voice belong to their manager oppa.

The sounds getting nearer and nearer and Tiffany knows exactly what she should do. She jumped on to the bed beside her and let her body to fall on the petite blonde girl who's occupying the bed.

Taeyeon groaned as she felt a disturbance in her sleep and not to mention the adding uncomfortable weight pressing on her. It's almost suffocating her. Poor Taeyeon..

Taeyeon slowly open her eyes and almost got a heart attack when she saw how close Tiffany's face to hers.

"Yah!" Taeyeon yelled at Tiffany with her hoarse voice and trying to push Tiffany away from her but Tiffany resist.

"Stop it." Tiffany hissed and strenghten her hold on Taeyeon.

"What the hell, Tiffany Hwang?!" Taeyeon struggled and for the second time tried to shoved Tiffany away but unfortunately Tiffany is stronger than her.

Then they heard the sound of the door creaked open. Taeyeon still in daze while Tiffany smartly move herself to lie down beside Taeyeon and hugging her close. She closed her eyes and pretend to be sleeping.

"Who's there?" Taeyeon squinted her eyes, trying to gain her focus.

"Omo! Did we just wake Taeyeon up?!" Shinyoung showed herself while manager oppa trailing behind her. There are two cameramen with big camera in their hand.

"What the..?" Taeyeon was surprised to see so many people inside her bedroom in this  super early morning. She totally forget about her schedule today which is the first day shooting of Invincible Youth.

"Oh oh! Look at that! Cameraman ahjussi, make sure you get that! Look at how Tiffany sleep while hugging her roommate. TaeNy shippers out there will totally love this!" Shinyoung continued as she walks closer approaching TaeNy while observing them.

"What is going on here?" Tiffany pretends to just woke up and rub her eyes cutely. Taeyeon wants to roll her eyes so badly seeing how perfect Tiffany's acting right now but of course she won't do that because there are cameras in front of her.

"So this is Queen Generation's leader's bare face in the morning. I almost can't recognized you, Taeyeon-ah. Because your eyebrows are missing! Where are they? Hahaha~" Shinyoung . And with that, Taeyeon finally realized the situation she's in right now. She forget about the ambush of Invincible Youth's team. She knew they will come and yet she forget to prepare herself. While her so called 'bff' already made a perfect preparation.

"Oh my God please don't come any closer!" Taeyeon hides herself under her blanket and refused to show her bare face. But it's too late. The cameramen already have it all in their camera.

*****

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany get inside a bus along with Shinyoung and the other cameraman ahjussi.

Inside the bus, Taeyeon and Tiffany can see some familiar faces that they often saw either in the TV or when they walked passed each other behind the stage of music show and other events. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany can only greet them timidly with a polite smile.

There are Bora from Sistar,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter