Six

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon sun replaced by moon and stars. The bright blue skies was long gone as the darkness start to engulfing it.

Team Shinyoung has returned to G7's base camp. When they are arrived, Taeyeon, Narsha and Hara are talking while laughing with Taewoo. Laughing at his lame jokes and pick up lines to be exact.

"Yah! What are you guys talking about?" Shinyoung appeared and joined Taewoo's team while Seonhwa, Hyuna, Bora and Tiffany are trailing from behind.

Taeyeon automatically raised her head up as she heard Shinyoung's voice and turned around. She doesn't know why but she feels somehow happy to know that Tiffany is finally here. Maybe because out of the other girls, she knew Tiffany longer. And no matter how bad their friendship is, Tiffany is still her groupmate that have been facing the same struggles with her over the past few years since they were debuting under the same group. So whether she'll admit or not, whether she likes it or not, they created a bond between them.

Taeyeon eyes soon landed on Tiffany's arm that intimately linked with Bora's. Those two looked close and Taeyeon found that weird since she knows Tiffany is not someone who can easily opened up to new people. She even tend to avoid them and stay in her comfort zone alone.

"Taeyeon-ah!" Shinyoung's voice snapped Taeyeon back to reality.

"Uh? Ne unnie?" Taeyeon groggily asked.

"You have to be careful from now on. Tiffany and Bora are now best friends. Look at how close they are now! They are getting along very well. Bora might as well steal your Fany, Taeyeon-ssi" Shinyoung playfully said.

"Aniyeyo, i believe Tiffany will stay loyal to me, unnie no matter what. Right, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon casually asked with her cool persona when in fact she's a bit nervous on the inside. She's waiting and anticipating for Tiffany's answer. She supposed to be cool about this kind of joke but after seeing how Tiffany laughed with Bora, their still linked arms, and how Tiffany still standing beside Bora instead of immediately come rushing to Taeyeon's side like what she usually did, weirdly make Taeyeon feel insecure. She herself doesn't understand why she feels like this.

"Bora i'm sorry." Tiffany mumbled apologetically to Bora as she untangled their arms and walked toward Taeyeon before she takes a seat beside her.

Taeyeon on the other hand could only grin like a kid and sling one of her arm on Tiffany's shoulder, side-hugging the girl.

"Yah Hwang Tiffany! How could you?!" Bora yelled.

"Mian, Bora-yah." Tiffany said as she made a V sign with her fingers, asking for peace.

"Fine. Just wait, Tiff. I'll make sure that you choose me next time." Bora winked at Tiffany and Taeyeon subconsciously pulled Tiffany closer against her, showing her possessive side. Tiffany was slightly taken aback with Taeyeon's boldness. It was rare like really rare for Taeyeon to lose her cool and openly showing her affection to Tiffany like this.

"It's just another act, Tiff! Another pretend! Snap it out!" Tiffany inwardly told herself. She almost, almost believed that what Taeyeon did was real. Something that really came from her heart not her brain. Tiffany mentally smacked herself for almost believing in Taeyeon's acting. At least that's what she thought.

"Guess this show will have a complicated triangle love story. Viewers, let's we together anticipate and look forward for the continuation of this drama!" Shinyoung commented in her comical way.

**********

 

"Girls, today was hard, wasn't it?" Shinyoung asked as the G7 and the MCs are gathering together around the small campfire made by Taewoo who also got some help from the G7 and Shinyoung. But since he's the only guy in the 'gang', he did most of the job.

"It was really hard." Taeyeon said as she keeps massaging her shoulder and arms.

"Taeyeon unnie is seriously a human paper. Narsha unnie and i could do twice of her work." Hara purposely .

"Yah Hara Gu! I thought we're the gag sisters!" Taeyeon cutely complained. Taeyeon and Hara earlier was trying to came up with some lame gag which successfully made Shinyoung, Taewoo, G7 girls, even the other crew laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter