Four

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day..

"Unnie, let's go. Eomma, appa, and Jiwoong oppa already inside the car. They are waiting for us." Hayeon said as she pulled my hand to walk with her.

"Wait, Hayeon-ah. Wait. I need to make a phone call first. You know how secluded halmeoni's house is. There will be no signal to use our smartphone."

"Aish, be quick then! I'll go first and tell eomma to wait for you."

"Thanks sis." I smiled at her and patted her head before i take out my phone to call someone.

 

On the second ring, i heard someone's greeting me from the another line.

"Unnieeee!" I have to chuckled at her overflown energy early in the morning.

"Ahn Hani, tone done your voice. You gave me headache." I .

"I tried to greet my unnie cheerfully but look at her. She only teased me. Mocking me. She always did anyway. I already get used to it."

"Hahaha, stop it, drama queen. Anyway i can't talk to you for too long. My family is waiting for me and we'll go somewhere after this. I'll make it quick."

"What is it, unnie?"

"I just want to ask about Tiffany's condition. Is she alright now? Getting better? How about her fever?"

"Ah so you want to ask about Tiffany unnie. Well, the person you're worried about is happened to sit beside me right now as we watch TV together in the living room." What?!

"So why don't you just directly ask her, hm?"

"Ha--hani-yah! No need!" I start to get panic. What a bad coincidence! Totally wrong timing! I called Hani because i don't want Tiffany know that i'm checking on her condition.

"Wait a sec, unnie. I'll hand the phone to her." Hani continue speaking, totally ignoring my protest. Did she do this on purpose?!

"Yah Ahn hani!"

"Tiffany unnie, here.. Taeyeon unnie wants to talk to you." I can heard she's talking to Tiffany. This is bad! This is BAD!

This little rascal! Who said about want to talk to Tiffany?!

"Yah!!"

"Hello?" *gulped*

"..."

"Hello?" T-tiffany? Damn it.

"Cat got your tongue, Kim?" She said with her usual mocking tone. Guess she's fine now because she can be an evil witch again.

"Hani just fooling around. Tell her i will punish her once i get back to dorm. She better be prepare. I'll be going now. Bye." With that i hang up the phone without waiting for any reply from Tiffany. No need to embarrassed myself more. Ahn Hani, you're a dead meat!

 -.-.-.-.-

 

"I'm back. Oof!" Just right after i close the door behind me, i can feel my body get engulfed in a quick tight-almost-suffocating hug from maknae.

"Welcome back unnie!" SinB grinned widely at me after she broke the hug.

"Missed me that much huh, Hwang SinB?" I ruffled her hair with full affection.

"A bit." She put her thumb and index finger close to each other and left a small gap in  between to show how 'much' she missed me.

"Aish this rascal!" I ruffled her hair even more with less affection this time, causing her to put up some fight with me to stop me from ruining her hair even more. We both ended up laughing together. It's always nice to have a dongsaeng that can be your playmate at times.

"Unnie enough! Stop! I have something to tell you. It's important." She said in the middle of our cat fight.

"Hm? What is it?"

"But promise me first that you will keep it to yourself. It's pretty confidential." She seriously said with her whisper-like voice. Heol, if this brat acted this serious, it must be a hella serious thing.

"Okay, i promise. What is it?" I see her SinB leaning closer and put near my ear as she speaks..

"Manager oppa.. he.. wants to talk to us later."

"MWOYAAAAAA?!?" i raged and shouted at the top of my lungs but that little brat already run away while laughing like a crazy maniac. I shouldn't believe in her. Never.

"Unnie, you're too loud!" I heard Hani shouted from her room i assumed. Ahn Hani, thanks for reminding me of your presence. You better be ready for my wrath too.

"I'm sorry, Hani-ah. I'll be quiet. You too, make sure you'll be quiet when i spank you." I open her bedroom's door and do an ambush.

"T-taeyeon unnie? Hehehe, look, i'm sorry for being a little bit playful few days ago. Forgive me?" She said with her aegyo plus her killer wink that our fans love the most. But nothing can change my mind right now.

"Sure, i'll forgive you after at least 5 spanks." I smirked at her and my smirk gets wider as i saw her gulped in fear.

-.-.-.-.-

 

"So kids, the reason why i came by today is because i will announce a new schedule for QG, as a group and also member's personal activities for this month." We can only groaned after hearing the word 'schedule.' It means back to work. A hella busy work.

"Yah, don't show me that pout. You guys just had a wonderful 3 days off." Manager oppa chuckled after seeing the 5 of us pouting in unison after hearing the announcement. Yes, 5 of us. Tiffany didn't pout. Aegyo and cute stuffs aren't her thing. She always take a good care of her image. While me? I don't really care about my image as long as the CEO didn't scold me, i'll keep doing it.

"3 days is not enough, oppa." Our maknae cutely complained and pouted even more. Ah this cutie.. i just can't help but to side hugged her before i put her in a headlock.

"I'll pretend to not hear your complaints nor seeing your pouts. So!" He begins to explaining our schedule for this month. Done with group's activities, he then moved the topic to member's personal activities.

"TaeNy.." He began. I inwardly sighed. Another duet project with Tiffany?

"You two will be a member of a variety show named 'Invincible Youth' with the other 5 idols. There will be 7 idols from 6 popular group. For the detail, here. Read this." Manager oppa handed me and Tiffany a piece of paper. I start to read it with full concentration.

Huh? Living in rural area? Farming? Fishing? Planting? Oh nooo! I'm a weak human paper. I won't survive until the end of this program.

Suddenly i heard Tiffany low giggle beside me.

"Good luck, human paper. Don't die before the show end." She said with her super annoying face that i wish i could punch even just for once. But of course i won't do that. I'm not that violent. No matter how annoying this eyeless creature could be, i can only bear it patiently.

"Next is Bomi, you will.." I can't pay attention to what manager oppa said next because my brain is still trying to accept the information that i just get.

'Invincible Youth', please be good to me. I don't want to embarrassing myself more in front of our fans. It was embarassing enough to keep falling when i visited 'Running Man' and finally get a new nickname from them which is human paper. I don't need any new nickname for now. Really..

"Taeyeon, Tiffany.." I lifted my head and regain back my focus once i heard manager oppa mentioned my name.

"Yes oppa?"

"The shooting of Invincible Youth will begin in two days."

"Okay."

"And i think tomorrow Tiffany should move her bed to Taeyeon's room or if you don't want the hassle, you can just sleep on the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter