Ten

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

 

You know what, lately i kept using no one's POV and only let you guys know some of the inside thoughts of both Taeyeon and Tiffany.

How about for this chapter, i let you guys see through their POV more? That will be interesting, don't ya think? Because in that way, you'll find out about the biggest secret of...one of them ;D (who?)

And.. yeah, you're welcome, readers ;)

Enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then.. do you love me?"

Taeyeon's eyes widened in surprise once she heard that question came out from Tiffany's mouth.

Taeyeon tried to find any sign, even a small movement like a flicker in Tiffany eyes or the slight quiver of her lips or anything that can show her that the eyesmile girl is not being serious right now. But no, there's none.

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

Tiffany eyes are boring into mine with such determination in it.

"What are you so determined about, Tiffany? Are you being serious right now? Do you really asked me that question?" I inwardly thought.

"Do you, Taeyeon-ah?" Tiffany asked again after a long pause we had.

"Damn you, Hwang. Why i can't answer your question? I was doing fine in answering all of your questions, like when you asked me whether i was worrying about you. Whether i was sad when i heard about your accident. And also whether i hate you or not. I could answered all of your questions with a firm answer. But now, why i can't answer this? Maybe because 'love' is also a strong word just like 'hate'. And i can't easily blurted those words easily."

"Answer me, Tae." She keenly demanded.

"Damn it, Hwang. Why you're being so pushy!"

"Cat got your tongue, Kim?" She mocked. Well, now it's more like her. Being all serious and caring is really not her style.

"You want an answer?" I finally found my voice back.

"Duh~" She mocked again and even rolled her eyes on me. I don't know what's gotten into me, but i found myself smiled at her instead of feeling offended or what. I used to dislike her y-cold-rude attitude but strangely i don't really dislike them anymore now. Instead I found it kinda endearing. I must be crazy.

"Fine. If you really so badly want to know the answer.." I trailed.

"Just say it already, stoopid."

"Yes." Damn it! Oh my God! I finally said it! I was panicking so badly on the inside but i won't show it to her so i put up my poker face instead as i keep waiting for her reaction.

"You what?" Guess now the table has turned. It's her time to get surprised by the thing i blurted out. She has open ajar and creased eyebrows, obviously didn't expecting that 'kind' of answer from me.

"You what, Kim Taeyeon?" Her voice is a bit shaky. Just a bit and i almost missed it.

"I--"

"UNNIEEEEEE!!" the door slammed open and just like in a cue, both of us break our staring battle and diverted our gaze toward the door.

Soon i saw four familiar faces entering Tiffany's room in a rush.

"Unnie, you're okay?" SinB started to sob once she saw Tiffany who's laying on the hospital's bed with her injured head and leg.

"Hey, my little sister. Don't cry, you silly. Sshh~" Tiffany cooed she patted SinB's head who's resting on her chest as the younger girl engulfed her in a careful hug since she didn't want to hurt Tiffany.

"Taeyeon unnie! What were you doing? Why this can happened to Tiffany unnie?" Hani starts to nag me. Aish this kid.

"Yah! No matter how i was at fault, you're still my dongsaeng. I'm older than you. Show me some respect!" I barked and tried to hit Hani but she already run away and hide herself behind Bomi, seeking for a protection.

"Seriously tho, unnie. Why this could happen? I heard when Tiffany unnie fell, you weren't there. Where were you?" Now it's Bomi who's questioning me.

I can only sighed. Guilt starts to eat me up again.

"Yah yah yah. Stop interrogating Taeyeon like she's the one who pushed me down the hill." Tiffany spoke up and finally made the others to shut their mouth and listening to her instead.

"It was an accident. Taeyeon already told me to not go but i was stubborn and without thinking much, i went there by myself. This kind of accident can happen to anyone especially to a clumsy person like me so leave Taeyeon alone. She took care of me well when we were shooting for Invincible Youth. So please don't blame her."
 

I don't know about things she did for me behind my back. I mean i ever heard several times about Tiffany defending me or protecting me and other stuff from my member or our manager because Tiffany always being subtle when she did that. I'll never realize it if it's not for my member and manager who told me about that. And i'm sure this is the first time ever in the history, our history, Tiffany openly defending me when there is no cameras nor another pair of eyes that need to be 'feed' with our fake moments and pretense.

So, may i assume that she's being sincere right now? With no pretense or whatsoever. Just Tiffany being Tiffany, her trueself.

But then again, after all of the pretenses we did, it's hard to differentiate the real reality and the reality we created. It's confusing. Tiffanny, you're confusing.

**********

 

(Tiffany's POV)

Ever since the last talk we had when i was hospitalized few days ago, Taeyeon and i could never continue our talk. I don't know, it's either she had been avoiding me or she didn't but our time just didn't match, besides we're always get surrounding by other people when i want to talk privately with her, just the two of us. In addition, i have to rest in our dorm for a whole week for my recovery. And today too i can't go with Taeyeon for the filming of 'Invincible Youth'. A very precious chance that i have to missed. I mean, i can talk to her privately when we're in the shooting scene. If only i didn't sprained my leg.

It's funny how Taeyeon and i seemed can't find the right time to continue our unfinished talk. Our talk is far from finished since i have so many questions in my mind after hearing that one word from Taeyeon. She said 'yes.' So does it means she loves me? But that sounds so impossible. That even sounds like a nonsense to me. There's no way Kim Taeyeon could love Tiffany Hwang..

 *****

 

But Tiffany Hwang always love Kim Taeyeon. Always.

 

Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter