Two

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Done with the shooting of Running Man today, the 6 of us get inside our company's luxurious black van that will bring us back to our dorm.

"Unnie, i heard you hurt yourself?" Hani asked me once she sits beside me in the car.

"Yeah, but nothing is serious. I just got this little bruise on my knee."

"Unnie! That bruise isn't look so great. It's purplish and i think it will get swollen more tomorrow. Have you put some oinment on it?" Through the conversation i had with Hani, i can feel Tiffany's eyes on me, or more like on my bruised knee, which i found it weird.

"I have. Don't worry, Ahn Hani." I reassuring her.

"But tomorrow we'll have a dance practice for our first mini concert next month. How can unnie dance with that bruised knee? It'll hurt even when you just walk around." Bomi said in concern.

"Relax, Bbom-ah. I will be fine."

"Bomi unnie is not worry about you, unnie. But she worries that you can't dance tomorrow and cause a delay for our long waiting mini concert." SinB being the mischievous kid she is teased Bomi.

"Ouch. It hurts to know the truth." I faked a sob.

"Yah Hwang SinB don't ruin my good image in front of our leader-nim." Bomi barked and they start to do a stupid silly fight on the back seat before Minah interfere and stop them from continuing the fight.

As always, when we're so loud like this, it's only Tiffany who remained in silence.

******************

 

(The next morning)

Hani was right. This bruise is swollen more compare to yesterday and since it's on my knee, it's caused me to have a difficulty to walk. Even just to standing straight already make me winced in pain. Oh dear Lord, how can i dance with this as-big-as-an-egg bruise on my knee?

 

I hardly walked out from my room and planned to make a simple breakfast for my hungry stomach, or if i'm lucky, i can see food on the dining table prepared by one of  my kind-hearted member. Usually it's Bomi since she's the best cook among us.

Instead of seeing food, i saw Tiffany in the kitchen with a carton milk in her hand. She didn't greet me or utter any word but i can see her eyes looking at my knee that start to show dark purple color.

"It looks ugly." She commented before she walked passed me and leave the kitchen.

"Tell me something i don't know." I mumbled by myself in exasperation.

"Unnie.. Taeyeon unnie.."  Not long after that i heard SinB called out for me.

"In the kitchen, SinB-ah.." I shouted, hoping she can hear me from wherever she is right now.

"Ah, here you are. Unnie, i heard from Tiffany unnie that your knee gets worse. Let me see.." SinB said and move closer to my side.

"Oh God!" She gasped. I chuckled seeing her over reaction.

"Yah yah yah.. don't be overreacting. I just have a bruise on my knee. Don't make it as if i just lose one of my toes." I joked.

"This is bad, unnie. I don't think you can follow the dance practice with us today. You better have some rest for today and hopefully your bruise will get better tomorrow and you can join us soon." SinB wisely said. This maknae, sometimes she just acted so mature, so unlike her real age.

"Fine. I'll tell manager oppa about this and let him decide what should i do."

"And in meanwhile, let's put some oinment on your ugly bruise." SinB said as she linked her arm with mine and help me to walk to the living room.

It's surprised me how everyone, except Tiffany, is sitting together on our long sofa in the living room, as if they are waiting for something.

"Uh.. guys? Why you're all here?" I asked as SinB helped me to sit down on a vacant single couch.

"We want to see how bad our leader get injured." Hani answered.

"Seriously? I'm fine, kids."

"But Tiffany unnie said you walked like a cripple." Bomi said.

"So she summoned you guys here to check on me?" I asked in disbelief. I really can't understand Tiffany sometimes. Like really can't. Why she told the others about my condition as if wanting them to take care of me while she, the one who told them the 'news' is no where to be seen.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Tiffany unnie?" Minah asked, and i nodded. "She's in her room." Yeah her room. Remember when i said we're roommate? That's a lie. We've never been roommate. We have 4 rooms in our dorm. Originally each room will be use for 2 members and we'll have one vacant room, the smallest one among the four. But then Tiffany request to have that vacant room for her to use and indirectly refused to share room with another member. So voila! She sleeps alone in that room. Then we have 3 rooms to share. My member thought that it'll be better to give me one room for myself since they are respecting me as the oldest among them. So now i sleep by myself, Tiffany too sleep alone by herself, Bomi with Minah in one room and Hani with SinB in another room. That's our actual room's arrangement.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter