Love or Hatred? (HunHan)

Into Your Heart

So as promised, here's an update!

Warnings: Fluff ; Unedited ; poorly written

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's currently walking down the hallway of their school. Scoffing every time he hears the girls squealing over a man named Oh Sehun. There's nothing special about that Oh Sehun, Luhan thinks. He's just some jerk over there, he continues. What do girls see in him, by the way? Just some emotionless face. Yeah, there really is nothing special about him. Luhan fishes his phone out of his pants' pocket. Dialing a number.

 

"Hey Baek. Where the heck are you? Are you still on the train?"

 

"Yeah, Lu. Talk to you later."

 

"Baek wait! Aargh." Baekhyun ended the call.

 

After the short phone call with his bestfriend, Baekhyun, Luhan made his way towards the fields. Sitting on one of the benches, Luhan made sure to voice out his anger to Baekhyun when they meet later on. He don't know why he's so bothered about Oh Sehun. He just woke up, feeling hatred rise up in his whole body because of the younger. Though, he and Sehun hardly interacted with each other. For example in their classroom. They're classmates after all. Oh yeah, Oh Sehun is smart to be the same year level as Luhan. So maybe that's one of the factors? Luhan doesn't know.

 

"Han!" Luhan quickly looked at who called him only to find Baekhyun.

 

"You're late! Ugh. I'm so frustrated about---"

 

"Oh Sehun. I know. Come on. Class will start at about," Baekhyun looked at his wrist watch "10 more minutes. So will you please carry your now and save your complains later? Or do you wanna be late and not see your precious Oh Sehun?"

 

"Ugh. What are you talking about?!"

 

"Nothing. Come on." Baekhyun literally pulled the deer.

 

On their classroom, Luhan hurriedly sat on his seat. He suddenly felt nervous noticing all, I mean all of his classmates including the man of his hatred staring at him.

 

"Well, could you look at that! The man of your dreams was staring at you two seconds ago."

 

"I hate you, Baek."

 

"No, you love me, and him."

 

"What are you saying?! Are you not getting goosebumps saying that? No, just no."

 

"In denial." Luhan chose to stay quiet after that. He don't want to have an argument with his bestfriend about this topic. Their day goes by, Luhan's tantrums and Baek's shrugging continues. On their way home, Baekhyun bid Luhan goodbye saying he'll rather take the train than to hear Luhan's tantrums on his car. They parted ways but sooner or later, they'll meet up again in Luhan's house. Well, that's their routine. And their best of friends.

After 30 minutes of waiting for Baekhyun in their house, Luhan started getting impatient. Why was Baek always late? Could this day be any worse? Patience is not in his vocabulary so he fishes his phone and dialed baek's number. Telling him to hurry the up. Luhan has so many to tell Baek about Oh Sehun, not to mention the continuous shrugging of Baek earlier that day. After 10 more minutes of waiting. Baekhyun appeared on their front door.

 

"Ugh!! Baek! I'm telling you he's soooo irritating! The girls talked about him everywhere, like what the ? Is he some saint? And those shoulders oh his! Why do they need to be so wide? I want to cut those shoulders! And God, I'm older than him but why does he's so much taller than I am?"

 

"Okay, Lu. Calm the down. I just arrived. Can you just let me sit?" Baek said. And after his wish was granted, Luhan started to nag again.

 

"He's the student council president. He's the vice captain of the tennis team. The future valedictorian. Can dance really well. Like what the ? Being the owner of the school is the only missing part here. Can you here my sarcasm, Baek? Can you?!"

 

"All the girls like him! Like what?! He's mysterious and handsom-- Wait what the ?!" Baekhyun smirked at that. Ooppsy, the little deer's kind of obvious.

 

"I hate every ing details on his body! Not to mention his scar on his cheek---"

 

"Wait, he has?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. He's just wondering, there is a scar?

 

"Oh yes, Baek! It goes from here to here." Luhan made some gestures in his face for Baekhyun to understand that there really is a scar.

 

"And you noticed it?"

 

"Well, I think everyone knows."

 

"I didn't. Kai too. Even Kyungsoo and Suho."

 

"Well how can you be so sure?"

 

"I texted them." Baek lied. But his sure that their other friends don't know it too. Even Sehun's bestfriend, Kai. "And it's not prominent, Lu. I think for someone to see it, they need to properly observe Sehun's face. So Lu, are you staring at Sehun, calculating every details on his face? And why?"

 

"Wh-what.. I-I'm just boring holes in to his face, yeah!"

 

"Well, for me it's not. The only conclusion of today's discussion is the same as the others. And I will never get tired of saying this conclusion to you, not until you admit it. That you don't hate him. You actually love him. So that's it! Chop chop now Luhan."

 

Luhan don't know what to say or think at the moment. Love or hatred? He don't know. This feeling just magically erupted from his system. Or not. It started on---

 

"Eep! Oh my! Where's my handkerchief?!" Baekhyun suddenly bursted after noticing his empty pocket.

 

"What handkerchief?" Luhan asked. Regaining his consciousness about reality and stopping him from reminiscing that moment. 

 

"My favorite!" Then suddenly, Baekhyun glared at his bestfriend.

 

"What? What did I do?"

 

"You! You're the reason I lost my handkerchief! Ghad. My mother gave that to me! Why do you always have to make me hurry up! Ugh. Be glad that I love you, because if not, I'm skinning you alive this instant!"

 

"I'm sorry! Let's find it. Calm down Baek. We will find it."

 

"We better be." That sentence was for the both of them, but for Luhan it feels like it's just intended for him. Baekhyun.

 

After 3 whole hours of finding the precious handkerchief, from the places Baekhyun went before coming to Luhan's house, they found nothing.

 

Tomorrow morning though, Luhan found Baekhyun grinning like an idiot. Luhan asked him why's that, Baekhyun only beamed at him and hoist his hand. Making Luhan see the handkerchief they attempted to find but failed.

 

"Where did you find it?"

 

"Someone gave it to me."

 

"Lucky you."

 

After that, their day continued. But there is something wrong. Baekhyun wondered. Why the hell Luhan isn't nagging? No complains. A peaceful day. Baekhyun should be happy about it, right? But no. What is Luhan's problem now?

 

"Hey Lu. What's your problem?"

 

"P-problem?"

 

"Yeah. Why aren't you complaining about Sehun today like usual?"

 

"S-sehun?" Luhan sure is acting strange. Baek thought.

 

"Hmm... Oh look there's Sehun!"

 

"Wh-what?! Where?!"

"Caught you. So what's the problem now? Enlightened about your feelings?"

 

"W-what are you talking about? Aish. A-alright I'll tell you."

 

After finding the missing handkerchief, Luhan went home and thought about what Baek had said. You don't hate him. You actually love him. Luhan thought about the first day he started to have feelings of hatred towards Sehun. It was a fine day, not until the dismissal time. Luhan always commutes then. He's walking down the road when atleast 5 boys from other school blocked his way.

 

"Aren't you lonely, Pretty?" One of them said.

 

"Come on. Join us." smirked the other.

 

"S-stay away from me." Luhan said. Trying to tell himself over and over that he's manly. But, with 5 other men, he'll surely lose this fight.

 

"Come on now, missy. We won't hurt you." The man then grabbed Luhan's arm and slightly pulled Luhan forward.

 

"I think it's better to let him go." Came in a voice. Luhan looked at the source of the voice. Then there he saw the Great Oh Sehun.

 

"S-sehun!" And in one swift move, Sehun held Luhan and pulled him closer to him. Luhan felt a strong force of electricity elicit through his whole body when his and Sehun's body came in contact.

 

The five other boys raises their hands in defeat and then walked out of the scene. Sehun walked Luhan home. Saying 'Just to be safe.'  Luhan always adored Sehun. Since the first day he met the younger. He adored his onyx eyes, his cheeks, his eyebrows, his pointy nose and chin. He adored everything about Sehun. He wants to put his head on those wide shoulders or in those sculpted chest. He wants to lace his fingers on those big and manly hands, unlike his small ones. And he did. He slowly intertwined his fingers with Sehun's. He looked up to check the reaction of the other. Seeing that the younger didn't mind, he settled his hands comfortably. Squeezing the others. And in return Sehun squeezed his hand to. Luhan would giggle every time.

 

Luhan felt some fluttering feelings in his tummy. He smiled brightly along the way. Enjoying the presence of the other. When they reached Luhan's house, the younger let go of his hands. Luhan suddenly felt cold and empty. Sehun bid him goodbye and 'Be safe', while Luhan thanked him. After that, Luhan now understands that it wasn't really hatred. It's need. He need Sehun because he fell for the younger. How much corny and cheesy it is, but he fell in love at first sight. Luhan desperately needed Sehun's attention only to him, but since he don't want to admit it, he shrugged his feelings and wore the facade of hatred in his system. Insisting that what he truly felt was hatred. Ha, Sehun must have thought that Luhan was a weakling that's why he stood for Luhan that time. Maybe Sehun thought that he can't fight them. But after some time thinking, he now knows his true feelings.

 

"Ooohhh... Then what are you gonna do now?" Baek asked after hearing the whole story.

 

"I-I don't know.." Luhan whispered.

 

"Confess to him."

 

"What?! I can't do that!" Luhan cried.

 

"Yes you can. Everyone can. As long as nothing hinders you."

 

"B-but..!"

 

"No buts LuluDeer. There he is." Baek pointed the tennis court. Sehun is there, straightening the strings of his racket.

 

"Sehun-ssi! Do you have time?" Baek asked once they neared the court. Sehun looked at them, and Luhan's heartbeat quickens.

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"Luhan here wants to talk to you... Privately."

 

"Oh, okay. So Luhan-ssi, where do you wanna talk?" Luhan looked over at Baek. Asking for some advice.

 

"I guess the classroom would be nice, right Luhan?" Baek suggested. Luhan sighed while Sehun nodded.

 

"Wait for me there, Luhan. I'll just arrange my things."

 

"O-okay." Luhan said.

 

The moment they were in the classroom, Luhan glared at Baek.

 

"Screw you Baek."

 

"Well, you'll thank me in the end. So I'll go out now and you, wait for your prince. Babye~!"

 

"You're leaving me alone?!"

 

"Well I said privately, right? Ciao."

 

"Baaaaeeekkk!!"

 

"Sorry for the wait." Sehun said. Putting his things on a nearby chair.

 

"There he is now, you're not alone. I'm going now before I miss the train. Bye Sehun-ssi."

"Bye... So, what are we gonna talk about?" Sehun said, darting his eyes towards the doe. Luhan froze from where he sat. Then a sudden realization hit him, hard. What will he say? I like you? I love you? Please go out with me?

 

"Uhm... Sorry I don't really have anythi---"

 

"Yes, you have."

 

"Well how do you---"

 

"I can feel it. So, what?" Luhan sighed and bit his inner cheek.  He darted his eyes, towards the ground. It's now or never.

 

"I like you." Luhan said, almost inaudible. But Sehun still heard it.

 

"Well, I love you." Sehun said. Luhan reacted fast by swinging his head towards Sehun. Eyes forming the shape of saucers.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I hate repeating myself." Luhan pouted at that. Sehun stood up, walking towards Luhan. He then crouched and held Luhan's crimson face.

 

"But I'll make an exception for you. I love you." Sehun claimed Luhan's lips. Luhan froze. Maybe from shock. But after some time, he moved his lips with Sehun's. Luhan felt that he will explode at that moment so he s his arms around the younger's neck while Sehun's hands captured the deer's waist. Their lips moved at a synchronized way, performing a passionate one. After a moment, they eventually pulled back to regain the lost oxygen in their lungs.

 

"That was my first kiss." Luhan said, face flushed.

 

"Me too." Sehun said, chuckling. Sehun's laugh made Luhan's inside swirl on a very comfortable way.

 

"I love you."

 

"I thought you only liked me?"

 

"Great way to kill the moment, Mr. Oh." Luhan said, rolling his eyes heavenwards. Sehun just chuckled at that.

 

"Why do you love me?" Luhan said.

 

"What's there not to love about you? I loved you since the beginning, so it will be a very long conversation if you wanted to know the whole story."

 

"Oh."

 

"I love your big doe eyes. /kisses eyes/ I love your cute button nose. /kisses nose/ And most of all, yourplump kissable lips. /kisses lips/" Luhan blushed madly at the confession. So in return, he held Sehun's face and did the same.

 

"I love you."

 

"Hmm... I love you too."

 

They ended their conversation with a long, passionate kiss that says 'I love you'.

 

While the confession between the two is happening, someone is squealing and giggling behind the closed door. His name is Byun Baekhyun. Before he go, he took a picture of the two lovers kissing.

 

"For blackmail purposes." Then the diva exited, laughing evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it! Sorry for some wrong spellings, typo and grammatical errors. It will be a long time for me to update again, but I'll try. :) 

Thank you for reading this fic!

See you again~~! <3