Spring Love (HunHan)

Into Your Heart

Hi everyone! So I said that there will be no chapter for Luhan's birthday but I changed my mind. :) This was a bit rushed so it will probably be a ty(again) chapter. And read the A/N note please! You can do that before or after reading this update. ^^ Thank you!

Warning : unedited ; poorly written ; grammatical errors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It was one particular day in springtime when Luhan noticed that Sehun, his Sehun changed. The once small and thin boy was now a tall and a lean man. His facial features also changed. It matured somehow. And Luhan, he's the same. Nothing much changed in his face and body. Still the pretty face (which he's not very glad at) and thin body. Even his height is still the same.

 

"Sehunnie, how and when did you get that tall?" Luhan asked his best friend. Looking up. Sehun isn't that tall, mere inches only from Luhan's but enough for him to slightly look up.

 

"You called me to drop by here just to ask me that question?" Sehun said.

 

"No. I just noticed those when you arrived. I was just shocked on how fast you grow. And here I am, still the same old Luhan." He pouted and Sehun laughed at that. His hyung is just so cute.

 

"Hyung, are you really sure that you're 4 years older than me?" Sehun grinned.

 

"Of course I am! Check my birth certificate if you want." Luhan pouted once again. Sehun is teasing him again. So what if his face is like those of a five year old kid? And well his personality?

 

"So, what shall we do? Stare at each other?" Sehun asked. Luhan's face flushed at that. They really are staring at each other.

 

"Let's go out."

 

"What? Literally?" Sehun smirked.

 

"No! I mean, let's not stay here. Let's go outside!" Luhan said. Shouted rather.

 

"Calm down, hyung. I'm just kidding." Sehun laughed once again. When Sehun's laugh died down, they went outside just like what Luhan suggested.

 

When Luhan got home. He can't stop thinking about the younger. It's like everything changed. When they'll hold hands, Luhan will be nervous. But not in an uncomfortable way. It's like his perspective about the younger changed also. He's not the same little boy who Luhan will protect.

 

 It happened unexpectedly. Sure, he adorned the younger. He knew that. Ever since the day they met, Luhan always adorned Sehun. But he felt the way he adores the younger now that they are adult changed somehow. Luhan slapped himself. This is the first time Luhan feels this way. This is bad. Luhan thought. But in the end, he decided to just shrug the feeling off.

 

The relationship between Sehun and Luhan was the same. Everything's the same, except Luhan's constant butterflies in his stomach whenever Sehun is there. Luhan was stuck on feeling very happy or sad in the moment. He feels very happy because Sehun is in his side. Sehun is his happiness, he concluded then. He feels sad because now that Sehun changed (his appearance only), many girls flock to talk or get Sehun's attention. That's why he hates girls. Except his mother of course. And somehow, being a best friend isn't enough. But of course he wouldn't admit it. He's glad that Sehun ignores those girls and just continue whatever he's talking about  to Luhan.

 

As the time goes by, Luhan got desperate to know what this feeling is. Sure it makes him warm, happy and all. But still, he wants to know what is this feeling. He only felt this way when Sehun was around. So, he fished his phone out and dialed his other best friend's number. Minseok's number.

 

"Hey Lu."

 

"Minnie! Can I ask you something?"

 

"Oh, you can. What is it?"

 

"You're in a relationship with Chen right?"

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"So, I guess you experienced many emotions right?"

 

"Yes, yes. Get to the point already!"

 

"Okay, okay. Uhm... So I was feeling a little bit different from the way I feel towards Hunnie..."

 

"Huh? What feelings exactly?"

 

"It's like there is a war between butterflies in my stomach. I feel nervous also, but then when he holds my hand, I feel electricity flowing on our attached hands."

 

"Do you feel safe whenever he's around? Heartbeats became irregularly fast?  Do you feel warm? Happy? Contented but wants to be more than best friends?"

 

"Yes. How do you know? But the last part... I don't really think that's necessary."

 

"Of course. I experienced those already. And oh come on. You just won't admit it."

 

"Oh really? So do you know what this is? And there's nothing to admit."

 

"Yeah, yeah. That feeling is... Being in love."

 

"Ahh... Being in... What?!"

 

"Being in love."

 

"You must be kidding me."

 

 

"Why would I? And you asked me, but won't believe me. People nowadays." Minseok said. Rolling his eyes heavenwards.

 

"Are you serious and sure about that Minnie?" Luhan sat down on the nearest chair he spotted. Left hand clutching his phone, the other one's holding his chest where his heart is located.

 

"Of course. Why would I even joke about this thing? You're reading romantic novels right? You didn't read any situations like this? Gosh. "

 

"Thanks, Minnie."

 

"Welcome. Don't worry I won't tell anyone else. I support you guys. I somehow guessed it correctly. That you will eventually fall in love with him. Don't worry, Lu. Just confess. Everything will be alright."

 

"Confess?! I can't do that. Not this early... I just... Only realized it a few minutes ago, then confess already?! Are you nuts, Minseok?"

 

"I'm just suggesting that you confess early. The earlier, the better. Don't worry. I don't think you'll be rejected. You're special to him after all. Oh I'll hung up now."

 

"Wait, Minseok-ah! What do you mean by that?" but the line already ended.

 

What does he mean by that? I won't be rejected? Confess early. The earlier, the better. Better said than done. Luhan sighed.

 

It's been a week since the phone call from Minseok. And Luhan still hasn't confessed. Well, Sehun was nowhere in sight so he can't really confess. Where is he anyway? Luhan sighed. I can't do this. He thought. Speaking of phone call, he's phone rang and he immediately answered, noticing Minseok's name and number.

 

"Hey."
 

"Don't hey hey me! Sehun! Sehun's in trouble!" Sehun...?

 

"What?! What happened?! Where are you?! Where is he?!"

 

"We're at the park near your school! Sehun was fighting 5 guys here! Hurry!"

 

"Okay!"

 

Luhan ended the call and ran as fast as he can. Once there, he saw nothing. Just Sehun standing at the middle of Cherry blossom trees. The view looked fantastic. But then, Sehun was standing and staring at him. Small smile on his lips.

 

"Ah, Hun! Are you alright? Minnie said you were fighting 5 guys here." Luhan said and hugged Sehun.

 

"You believed him?" Sehun said shocked.

 

"Of course!"

 

"Well, hyung. Listen well. I know that this is so lame. I don't even have anything to give you but I want to say something." Sehun said. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

"You can say anything to me, Hun-ah.."

 

"I love you, hyung." Luhan opened his mouth. trying to sink the information in his mind.

 

"H-hyung.. If you don't feel the same. I understand. just don't stay away from me." Sehun said. But then, he was stopped when Luhan kissed him on the lips.

 

"What are you talking about? You dummy. I was planning to confess my feelings to you too but I guess, you were faster than I am. I love you too Hunnie." Luhan smiled.

 

"So are we...?" Luhan nodded. Sehun felt himself over the moon. Oh, how happy he is. He claimed Luhan's lip once again, but were interrupted by a click of a camera.

 

"Oh sorry. You two just look so beautiful here. Kissing under Cherry blossoms." Minseok slightly laughed. Luhan's face was now a beet red.

 

"Thank you, by the way hyung." Sehun said.

 

"Oh it's no biggie. You just owe me 10 bucks, after all, I was the cupid of your blooming love." Minseok smirked. Sehun snorted while Luhan laughed. Luhan broke the hug between him and his now boyfriend to hug his best friend.

 

"Thank you very much, Minnie.''

 

"Welcome, Lu. I gotta go. I have a date." Minseok winked and walked away.

 

Now Sehun and Luhan are facing each other once again. And Luhan concluded that, spring is his favorite season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Happy Birthday to my baby Deer~ Luhan! I'll always love and support you! Enjoy your day, Hannie! And don't worry about the "He hates girls." thingy. This is purely fictional. AND SHOCKS. LUHAN IS IN KOREA. MEET SEHUNNIE ALRIGHT? HUNHAN SHIPPERS FIGHTING~

PS: Sorry for any grammatical errors and the ty plot. This was inspired by RV's Wendy and Eric Nam's Spring Love. I hope I did some justice. T^T Listen to it. It's a really great song~ Pure perfection. Thanks for reading! See you again~