Idol Part 2: Click, Click, Click (HunHan)

Into Your Heart

HunHan one-shot everyone~ Idol part 2 because someone requested it. :D ChorongBomi~ Here's your request. :) 

Warnings:  idol!Hun ; Fanboy!Lu ; grammatical and spelling errors ; cringeworthy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy! I'm going now!" Luhan shouted.

"Be careful, Lu!" Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen. It's been 20 years since that incident. Kyungsoo accepted the harsh reality that Oh Kai will never be his and that Kai is happily married with some woman that gave him a handsome young boy as a son. After that hard slap in his face, courtesy of reality, he met Kim Jongin. Jongin changed his life. They eventually fell for each other. Now, he's living with Jongin and Luhan, his son. Since Kyungsoo nor Jongin can't bear a child, they decided to adopt  to complete their small but happy family. When Kyungsoo landed his eyes to a sleeping figure of a boy, around 3 years old, he instantly fell in love once again and without futher ado, signed the papers for adoption. The boy, Luhan, was so happy that once again, he will have loving parents. Luhan's biological parents died in a car accident when he's still a baby and his other family members were no where to be found so Luhan spent his 3 years in the adoption center. Though the people there were nice to him, and he has many playmates, he still felt lonely most of the times that's why he's so happy when he heard that someone will be his new parents.

Luhan is currently running towards SM entertainment's building. DSLR hanging on his neck. On his back was a bag where his laptop was placed. Just like his Daddy, Luhan became a fanboy. Though Luhan is one of the fansite masters. Oh, did I mention that The Kims are rich? No? Oh then, they are frigging rich. Credits to Jongin's job though. Luhan stopped on his tracks and waited for the familiar black van to arrive. 

Luhan is a fanboy of a group called Exodus. Exodus just debuted last year but the group's popularity is no joke. Maybe because all members are good looking and talented. After 15 minutes of waiting, the familiar black van arrived. As well as the fans. Luhan fist pumped the air, mouthing a "fighting!". Luhan ran towards the van together with the other fans. The members one by one stepped out of the van. Waving and bowing to the fans. Luhan took his camera and positioned it. Then click, click,click. Luhan took as many shots as he can. Then his favorite member arrived. Luhan froze from his spot. "Oh my ghad. Why are you so handsome? Oh no Luhan! Pictures! You need pictures!" Luhan thought. Luhan positioned his camera once again and took pictures of his idol. When his idols entered the building, the other fans already left. Except for him though. As a fansite master, he sure has a lot of advantages than ordinary fans. 

"Oh, Luhan!" the guard said.

"Hello, sir! Can I come in?" Luhan politely asked.

"Of course! Good luck!" The guard, Mr. Park said. Giving Luhan a double thumbs up and Luhan just laughed. Mr. Park and his antics. Luhan shook his head while chuckling.

Luhan sat down at the couch on the building and took his laptop from his bag. He attached a connector to his laptop and camera. He'll upload the pictures now. Can't make his other fans waiting right? He was on the middle of uploading his pictures when someone yelled his name.

"Luhan!" Luhan quickly turned his head to the direction of the familiar voice.

"S-sehun. Hello." Luhan stuttered, because, duh. It's Oh Sehun. The Oh Sehun who can make girls a stuttering mess and well, some boys like Luhan. And The Oh Sehun of his favorite band.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked. Sitting across Luhan.

"Uploading your pictures." Luhan said. Another advantages of fansite masters? They can enter the building and befriend their idols. Great right?

"Oh. Fansite master SeLuHunnieDeer doing his job eh? Let me see the pictures." Sehun sat beside Luhan so that he can see the pictures clearly. Luhan's heart is doing somersaults right now.

"You're really great at capturing photos. I look nice on those." Sehun chuckled. Oh please. You always look photogenic that's why. Luhan thought.

"Hey Lu." Sehun said. Luhan turned his attention to him, only to found Sehun posing in front of him. "Come on. Do your job." Sehun chuckled. Luhan laughed because Sehun looked silly at his pose.

"You look silly! Stop that!"

"Why? I know I'll look good if you're the one who'll take my picture." Sehun winked and Luhan blushed.

"N-no. This is enough." Luhan looked away.

"Aww, but your little cousin will be sad. I'll report you to your cousin, that you're not doing your job well." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Oh please. You don't even know my cousin." 

"But isn't she the one who nagged you to be my fansite master?" Sehun smirked. Yes. Luhan said that, but that's a complete lie though. He don't even have a little cousin. He just said those because what if Sehun is a homophobe? And he'll never talk to him like this if he knew that Luhan like, no love him? That'll be super complicated that's why he lied.

"Ugh. Stop talking about her." 

"Why? You jealous?" Sehun smirked.

"Seriously, Hun? You're asking me that?" Because Hell YES. 

"Chill. I'm just joking." Silence developed between them but neither minded it. Luhan returned his attention to the pictures he's uploading. He edited the pictures and put his water mark on the corners of the pictures. SeLuHunnieDeer with a chibi version of him. How cute.

"Hey Lu. Thank you for being here ever since we debuted." Sehun said. Breaking the silence between them. Luhan smiled.

"You're welcome."

"Did you know that my father was against me being an idol?" Sehun said. Luhan looked at him, confused.

"Mr. Oh? Against? Really?"

"Yes. He said that being an idol is hard and he didn't want me to experience those. But still, I love dancing. And I inherited my skills from him. And later on, he agreed." Sehun laughed.

"You know, my daddy was a fan of your father." Luhan smiled.

"Really?" 

"Yes. Oh Kai. The main dancer of the group EXO. Oh, by the way. What are you doing here? You should be with your group members." Luhan said. Sehun blushed. Wait... Blushed? 

"A-ah... Oh yeah. I guess I should go now." Sehun abruptly stood up and left Luhan. A confused Luhan. What the hell just happened? Luhan packed his things. Yeah, that's the only thing he did there. He knows that Exodus is busy and he's not a sasaeng. He's a fansite master so he knows how to respect Exodus' privacy. Luhan went home after.

"I'm home, daddy!"

"Welcome back! So did you get a lot of pictures?" His dad smiled. Luhan giggled.

"Of course!"

"Well then. Here, I prepared pancakes. Eat well Han."

"Thanks for the food!"

Meanwhile, on Luhan's account on twitter and Instagram...

@SeseHunhun94 : Thanks SeLuHunnieDeer for the pictures! 

@Sehunnie_Love : OMOMOMO I smell comeback HUEHUE >:D

@SehunExodus_ : Waah~ Really my favorite fansite for Sehunnie <3

@Exodus_Fan : Is it just me or Sehun really looks at the camera of this fansite? In other captured photos of other fansites, Sehun is either looking down or sideways. Sorry for my English though.

                                                                                 tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

"Until now, I can't believe that your bias is Sehun." Kyungsoo laughed while Luhan pouted.

"Why?"

"It's just that, that boy is precious to me." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Eh, really? Why? Oh no... Don't telll me you like Sehun too?! No, Daddy! Choose someone else from their group! Sehunnie is mine!" Luhan said. His dad laughed.

"Oh no, no, Sweetheart. Don't worry. Anyways, aren't you going to their interview today?"

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot! Thanks Daddy! I'm going now, Love you!" Luhan kissed Kyungsoo's cheek.

Luhan arrived exactly 5 minutes before the interview started. He sat at his seat. VIP of course. He's rich, duh. When Exodus came out, the fans yelled and a lot of cameras flashed. Luhan did the same. He instantly focused his camera to Sehun and then click, click, click. Sehun noticed Luhan and he waved at him. Well, Luhan assumed that he's the one Sehun noticed. His heart fluttered... again. Oh Sehun and his effects on Luhan's little heart.

"Welcome Exodus! The monster rookies!" Everyone laughed at the interviewee's remarks.

"So, are you guys preparing for a comeback?" He asked. Luhan is busy clicking his camera but he's listening.

"Yes. We're preparing for a full length album so please anticipate." Suho, the leader answered, flashing a smile. The fans cheered for them.

"Oh... That's good to hear. Your fans are really excited I see." 

Sehun is quiet the whole interview but he's smiling. Until a question was thrown at him.

"Sehun-ssi? I see that you're getting more handsome. Ah... I'm jealous." Sehun thanked the interviewee.

"So, what's the secret of your handsomeness? Any insipiration? Or someone you like?" The interviewee chuckled. Luhan froze on his spot. Someone... Sehun likes?

"Ah, inspiration of course. I love my fans, they're my inspiration." Sehun said. Smiling once again.

"How about someone you like?"

"Of course." Sehun answered. Smiling.

"Ooh. That's a big revelation there Sehun-ssi. But the show must go on." The interviewee asked more questions. Luhan still frozen from his spot shook his  head. Oh my ghad. Sehun likes someone. And he's sure that, that someone is very pretty. And a girl. Not like him. Luhan suddenly felt very ill. Oh but the interview.... But Luhan's head is swirling. What should he do? Luhan, after 10 seconds, decided to just leave. The pictures will be enough now right? And he can just get updates from the internet. Yes... that'll do. What's important is his head. Yeah.

Sehun laughed when the interviewee joked. This person sure is funny. He turned his head to the direction of where Luhan is, so that he can see Luhan. Luhan's pretty face.Though a camera is in front of him. But, Luhan was not there. Sehun looked around but still, no Luhan. Where is he? 

"Sehun-ssi? Everything alright?" 

"Ah, yes yes. Continue. Sorry for that." 

The interview ended and Luhan didn't come back. Sehun was worried so he fished his phone. 

To: My Luhan

- Hey. Where did you go? -

From: My Luhan

- Sorry. My head hurts. -

To: My Luhan

- Oh. Rest well Han. :) -

Sehun sighed. He really wants to go to where Luhan is right now but he can't. They need to practice their new dance steps and film their MV. 

                                                                         tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

It's been 3 days since Sehun saw Luhan. He's frigging worried now so he excused himself from their practice and made his way through the busy streets of Seoul to Luhan's home. (He knows Luhan's house. He's a stalker. Joke.) He knocked 3 times before the door opened. A doe-eyed man opened the door. Shock evident on his face.

"Uhm... Hello. I would like to check on Luhan. Is he home?" Sehun awkwardly started. Somehow, this man is familiar to him.

"Y-yes. Are you Oh Sehun? Because Oh my ghad."

"Well, yes."

"Come in! Luhan is sick right now. I'll lead the way." The man said. Because of the word 'sick', Sehun feels much more worried now. "Oh don't worry. Luhan's getting better now." The man assured.

"Uhm, sorry for being rude but---"

"I'm his father. Well, one of his father." Kyungsoo said, cutting Sehun's trail of thoughts.

"One of his father?" Sehun asked, confused.

"Yes. Oh here we are." The man, knocked and uttered a sweetheart. They heard a little hum on the other side of the door. Sehun's heartbeat quickens. 

"Sweet heart, I'm going in." Then they both entered the room. Sehun saw a lump on the bed. A trash full of tissues and a cute teddy bear on the bed.

"Luhan, Sehun's here." With the name Sehun, Luhan pulled the sheets covering him down. Sehun saw the cutest thing ever. A disheveled hair, puffy eyes, and pink cheeks. Well, not really cute but hey, if you're in love. Everything's beautiful for you.

"Oh my ghad. What are you /sniff/ doing here, Sehun-ah?" Luhan quickly hid under his sheets again. I look horrible. 

"You're missing and I'm worri---"

"Get out! I look horrible. I'll fix myself then we can talk." Luhan cried.

"Okay, come on Sehun-ah. Let's go downstairs for a bit." Kyungsoo said. Sehun complied. Leaving Luhan there to 'fix' himself.

"Excuse me. Did we meet before? You kinda looked familiar?" Asked Sehun when they sat on the couch.

"Oh really? I guess so." Kyungsoo said. "Do you want something? Water? Juice? Coffee?" 

"Water will do. Thanks." Kyungsoo left him but came back with a glass of water.

"I guess we really did meet years ago." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Oh? How? Sorry. I can't remember."

"Uhm... I think it will be best if you don't remember. You'll surely be ashamed of yourself." Luhan's father laughed. Sehun just shrugged it off. He doesn't want to remember embarrassing memories.

Luhan came down after 10 minutes. "I'll leave you both now. I'll be on my room sweet heart." Kyungsoo said.

"Sorry for that Hunnie." Luhan said. 

"It's alright. I'm so worried about you, you know that?" Sehun said. Inching closer to Luhan.

"D-don't... You'll get sick if you approach me." Luhan said, scooting away from Sehun. "what do you want to talk about? I know you're not here just because you're worried." Sehun caught Luhan's wrist. Luhan was stunned. What the hell? Luhan thought. Sehun inched his face closer to Luhan's. Luhan's face was much more red now. Sehun closed his eyes and planted his lips to Luhan.

"I missed you." Sehun said when he pulled back. Realizing what he did, he cursed. "I'm sorry. God, I didn't mean to." Sehun said. Seeing that Luhan just stayed still. 

Sehun kissed me? Sehun kissed me... Sehun kissed me. Sehun kissed me! 

"Why did you..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm truly sorry for that Lu!" Luhan cried.

"Oh ! I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry!" Luhan said. Wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"Don't be sorry..." 

"Lu?"

"You... You stole... My first kiss. Don't be sorry and be responsible for it! You fool!" Luhan said. "Don't like her... Now that you stole my first kiss... You should be responsible! You shouldn't like her!" Luhan wailed.

"What are you talking about?" Sehun hugged Luhan and patted his back.

"You said you liked someone..."

"Oh... I don't like him. I love him." Luhan's cries became louder. Him.

"Luhan! Stop crying! Him!" Still, Luhan continued crying. "Ugh. Okay, alright! I love you! Stop crying already!" And with that, Luhan stopped.

"What did you say?" Luhan pulled away from Sehun's hug. "You heard me." Luhan pouted.

"I'm dreaming aren't I?" Luhan asked.

"No, let me prove it to you." Sehun claimed Luhan's lips once again. Cherry. "Babe, I like your lip balm." Sehun said and Luhan blushed.

"B-babe, what? You haven't even courted me." 

"Oh? Is that what you want? Where's my I love you first?" Sehun teased.

"Work hard for it." Luhan said, Sniffing.

"Oh? Then no courting." 

"Okay then. Your loss." 

"Are you sure about that?" Sehun smirked.

"Ugh. Fine. i love you!" Luhan hid his face.

"I love you too~" 

"Kiss?'' Luhan asked.

"With pleasure." Sehun claimed Luhan's 3rd kiss.

click, click, click.

"Daddy! Ugh seriously?!"

'Sorry about that sweetheart.You two look cute." Kyungsoo giggled.

"Anyways, I really need to thank your cousin." Sehun said. Ignoring Luhan's dad.

"You really took that seriously?"

"Why? It's not true?!"

"Pabo..." Luhan face palmed.

Meanwhile...

@SehunExodus_ :  We miss you~ T^T @SeLuHunnieDeer Still my fav. Fansite master though. <3

@SeseHunhun94 : I miss your previews @SeLuHunnieDeer :(

@Exodus_Fan: Is SeLuHunnieDeer hiatus? Sorry for my english...

@Sehunnie_Love: Waah. T^T SeLuHunnieDeer where are you? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: There you go~ Hihi. About the fansite master thingy though. I read somewhere about those but still, that maybe a rumor. I don't know. I'm one of those potato fans. xD Thanks for reading! Excuse the errors! T^T  Happy reading~~ <3