Cheater...Not. (ChanBaek)

Into Your Heart

Warnings : unedited ; poorly written ; mentions of hunhan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I think he's cheating on me, Lu." Baekhyun and Luhan are currently on the confines of Sehun and Luhan's home. Baek barged in without notice. Sehun was working so Luhan and Baekhyun is the only one inside the cozy home.

 

"Why? What's the reason for you to think that way?" Luhan asked worriedly.

 

"He always comes home super late! And there's a scent of woman in his coat." Baek said. Anger prominent in his features.

 

"Oh.. But maybe Yeollie has a reason? Maybe he's just working overtime? Sehunnie sometimes does that. And maybe... He borrowed a girl's perfume?" Luhan said dumbly.

 

"Why would he borrow a girl's perfume? And if he's working overtime, he should text me or inform me once he entered our house. Sehun texts you right?"

 

"Yes, Hunnie does. But maybe he forgot?"

 

"Ugh. As if. Did Sehun mention anything about that?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"No... I don't think Hunnie knows as well. Give him a chance Baek. If you want, we can investigate." Luhan said. Eyes sparkling due to excitement. He really wants to be Sherlock Holmes and this is the perfect opportunity. Baekhyun stared at him and after a minute he nodded his head.

 

"Better find more evidences before accusing someone." Luhan said.

 

After their small talk. Baekhyun and Luhan found their way to Chanyeol's working place. Chanyeol works at a law firm alongside Sehun. So maybe that's one of the reasons why Luhan is excited. They entered the huge building and headed up the hallway towards the elevators as fast as they can so no one can stop and ask them what they are doing there.

 

"Hey Baek. Can we stop by at Sehun's office? I brought lunch." Luhan grinned. Baek just nodded his head and muttered I knew it but thankfully, Luhan didn't hear it. Once in front of Sehun's office, Luhan knocked thrice before hearing Sehun's come in. Sehun was surprised to see his husband, together with his best friend on his work place.

 

"Hey, Hun. I brought lunch."

 

"Hey. Thanks. What brought you here besides that?" Sehun put the papers he's holding on his desk and kissed Luhan on his lips.

 

"We're investigating!" Luhan said excitedly.

 

"Investigating?" Sehun asked confused.

 

"Baek thought Channie's cheating on him." Lu pouted and Sehun pecked those puckered lips. Luhan giggled. Baekhyun at the side, doesn't know what he should feel. They're cute, but they display so much PDA.

 

"Why would Chanyeol do that?" Sehun raised one eyebrow up and looked at Baek.

 

"I know right? That's why we're here! We're going to gather information!" Luhan said. Luhan is just too cute that's why Sehun kissed him again.

 

"Ugh. Can you stop eating Luhan's face, Sehun? There's your lunch over there!" Baek said.

 

"Okay now, Hun. Take a break and eat your lunch, yes? We'll do our investigation now." Luhan smiled and they, Baekhyun and Luhan, exited Sehun's office and headed towards Chanyeol's.

 

Once there, Baek and Lu put their ears on Chanyeol's office's door. They heard no noise so Baek peeped through the glass part of the door. He saw no one. Where's Chanyeol? Baekhyun asked Luhan what time is it. Luhan answered him.

 

"11:00 AM"

 

"One more hour before his lunch break. Where is Chanyeol? I'm sure that he left home for work." Baek held his chin.

 

"Maybe he's in the bathroom? I'll go check it." Luhan said.

 

"Okay. Don't let him see you! I'll enter his office and check some things."

 

"Okay, okay. I won't." Luhan walked to the direction of the bathroom while Baek entered Chanyeol's office.

 

Chanyeol's office was not extraordinary. There's a small couch, floor to ceiling glass, a wooded desk and an office chair. On top of the table was a picture of them. A picture of them maybe when they are 20? Their first anniversary together. Baekhyun smiled. Touched by that simple picture. But, he still needs to prove whether Park Chanyeol is not really cheating on him. He opened the drawers of Chanyeol's desk. And found nothing. Just some paper works. Luhan came back and said that Chanyeol was not in the bathroom nor the employees lounge. They went back to Sehun's office to ask.

 

"Hey, Sehun. Do you know where Chanyeol is?" Baek asked.

 

"Isn't he on his office?"

 

"We didn't see him there." Luhan said.

 

"Oh. Then he must have left already. He said he'll go to an Italian restaurant today and take a day off." Sehun said. Reading the files on the folder he's holding.

 

"Italian restaurant? Day off?" Baek asked.

 

"Yeah. I thought he'll spend the day with you. That's why I'm half shocked earlier when I saw you here with Luhan. The Italian restaurant... Downtown I think?"

 

"Thanks for the info, Hunnie! You're the best!" Luhan said and kissed Sehun's cheek. Sehun smiled because of that.

 

"Go on. Continue investigating. But eat lunch, okay? See you later." Sehun kissed Luhan. Then Baekhyun and Luhan left the building and went downtown towards the Italian restaurant.

 

"This is good. Let's have lunch there." Luhan said. Baek nodded. They entered the Italian restaurant and sure enough, there's Chanyeol with a... girl. The girl's back was facing Lu and Baek's direction so they're not sure who the girl is. They sat down at a near, but not that near table from where Chanyeol sat.

 

Luhan ordered whatever food he wants while Baek was listening to what they, Chanyeol and the mysterious girl, are talking about.

 

"So can you help me?" He heard Chanyeol asked.

 

"Of course. We all know you're not that great in choosing rings." The girl laughed. Rings?

 

"But are you sure you want to keep this a secret to him?" The girl said. Baek became much more curious.

 

"Of course. It's better this way." Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun lowered his head. What is going on? Why are they talking about rings? What secret? Their relationship? Is Chanyeol going to leave him?

 

"Baek! They're leaving! Let's follow them!"

 

"No need, Lu. I'm going home. I suddenly felt very ill." Baek stood up.

 

"Okay... If that's what you want." Luhan stood up also and followed his bestfriend.

 

When Baekhyun got home. He laid on their bed. His and Chanyeol's. Suddenly he felt his tears. Even though Baekhyun was boisterous, he still feel sad sometimes. Especially when Chanyeol was involved. Their 5 year relationship is something Baek really treasured. And he don't want to end it. He wants to marry Chanyeol. He wants to experience the life of Luhan and Sehun. They look more in love with each other when they finally tied the knot. But is it possible in this situation they're in?

 

There was so much going on in Baek's head. Baek fell asleep and when he woke up, he checked the time. 5 PM. He stood up and checked their house. He was surprised to see Chanyeol cooking in their kitchen.

 

"Oh, good morning, Baek." Chanyeol laughed.

 

"Don't talk to me." Chanyeol stopped laughing and stared at Baek. His boyfriend's eyes are puffy.

 

"Hey, did you cry?" Chan asked with worry.

 

"Why'd you care?" Baek was about to walk out but Chanyeol caught his wrist.

 

"Tell me. Is it because of me?"

 

"Huh. Yes because of you, ."

 

"Why?"

 

"Why?! Why, you ask? You're cheating on me bastard!" Baek pulled his hand away from Chanyeol's grasp.

 

"What?! What are you talking about? I'm not cheating on you Baek. I can never do that."

 

"But you did, you er. You just ing did!"

 

"Baek, language! And why did you think that I'm cheating on you?"

 

"I went to your office earlier. You were not there! I saw you on an Italian restaurant with a girl and you're talking about rings and secrets!" Chanyeol sighed.

 

"Boom. I was caught." He raised his hands in the air. Baek was shocked. How can he admit it that casually?

 

"Bastard, I hate you!" Then the unwanted tears fell down once again. Chanyeol walked away. He took off his apron and turned the stove off. He went upstairs. Leaving Baek behind on their kitchen. Is he going to leave now? Is he packing his things?

 

But Chanyeol came back.

 

"Baek. I know this is not the right and perfect time. But since you caught me already, and thought I'm cheating on you. I don't want to prolong this any longer." Chanyeol was on his knees now. Baekhyun's face was surprised. Chanyeol pulled a velvet box and opened it. There, a beautiful ring is present.

 

"Baekhyun, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you marry me? I promise to make you happier than you are right now." Chanyeol said. Eyes staring right into Baekhyun's one. Baekhyun's tears continued to flow. Much more now.

 

"Idiot. Wear it right now. I don't want to say yes but you look pathetic there so, yes. Yes, I'll marry you Park Chanyeol." Baek said in between hiccups.

 

"Wow. Thanks for the insult Mrs. Park. I love you." Chan said once the ring found its rightful place. He kissed the top of Baek's head.

 

"You have a lot of things to answer Mr. Park. But I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doubting you. Doubting your love for me. I'm sorry." Baekhyun said. Planting his face on Yeol's chest.

 

"Okay. I'm sorry also. For not informing you. The girl you saw earlier was my elder sister, Park Yoora." Yeol said, hugging Baekhyun's slim body.

 

"Why are you always late these past days?"

 

"I was trying to finish all of my work so that I can have a day off today to meet up with my sister. Anything else?"

 

"What about those perfume of girls on your coat?"

 

"Oh, I think it's from my client. Anywhere and anytime she will spray her perfume. I must have caught some of those."

 

"How old is she?"

 

"Mid-fifties?"

 

"Oh, okay. Safe." Chanyeol laughed at that. Baekhyun is so cute when he's possessive.

 

''Anything else?"

 

"I love you and I'm sorry. That's all. Oh, and just don't forget to text me if ever you're working overtime." Baekhyun said, smiling.

 

"Roger that!" Chanyeol said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Here's a ChanBaek drabble! So I promised a HunHan but I saw this on my files and decided to post it here. HunHan next chapter! Sorry for any grammatical errors and some misspelled words. Thanks for reading! See you again~