Best Birthday Ever (HunHan)

Into Your Heart

HunHan Drabble for Sehun's birthday~ : Warnings = Fluff ; married!HunHan ; poorly written ; unedited ; grammatical errors ahead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Sehun's birthday tomorrow and Luhan still don't know what gift to give his husband. So he quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and called his last hope. His bestfriend--- Baekhyun.

 

"Hey my pretty baby deer. What's up?" Baek answered.

 

"Baek! I need your help! It's Sehun's birthday tomorrow and I still don't know what to give him!"

 

"Oh. Calm down baby deer. Dress up and meet me at the cafe downtown, alright?"

 

"Mmh. Thanks Baekkie."

 

And just like the latter said, Luhan dressed up, locked the door of his and Sehun's home and headed downtown towards Baek's and his favorite cafe. Once there, he searched for his bestfriend and luckily spotted the latter near the window.

 

"Hey. I already ordered your favorite. Now spill the beans." Baek said once Luhan took his seat in front of him.

 

"I still don't have a gift for Hunnie." Luhan sighed.

 

"Oh come on Luhan. You is enough. Wait what? What's happening to my English nowadays? Ugh. Anyways what I mean is just tell him or sing the happy birthday song to him. That's enough."

 

"Eh? For me, that's not enough. Sehunnie kept on giving me a lot of beautiful things. It's just making me feel like our relationship is just give and take. Him, giving me a lot of things and me, receiving those things and not giving him anything back." Luhan pouted.

 

"He wants to spoil you. It's his own idea. You're not forcing him to do it. Right?"

 

"Yes, but..."

 

"Well then, I think Sehun will be really happy if you just lay in your bed and spread those milky legs or you can go on all fours and show him your perky little ."

 

"U-uhm... Excuse me. Your order sirs, two iced Americano." the cafe's waiter bowed and immediately left. Face all red for overhearing the words Baekhyun said. Luhan, as well has his face all red. He glared at his best friend, which supposedly intended to scare the latter, but Baek just found it super cute.

 

"Ugh. Seriously Baek? Can't you think of a more decent things?"

 

"Oh Luhan please. It's not like I know he will be there and overhear our lovely conversation here. Anyways, just do that. Since Sehun as well, is a ert. He will be super happy." Baek took a sip of his drink.

 

"Y-yeah. I'll think about it. But I really want to give him something else. Come on. Let's get out of here." Luhan abruptly stood up and headed straight to the exit. Baek followed shortly.

 

"So, where are we going now?" Baek asked.

 

"Shopping. I need your opinions on what I should give Hunnie."

 

"Okay. Might as well buy something for Channie. He's wearing his pants for one week straight and it's stinking!" Luhan laughed at the remark of his best friend and started to walk to who knows where.

 

"What do you have in mind?" Baek asked Luhan once they entered a clothing shop.

 

"I don't know... Let's just search for something."

 

"That's quite hard but alright."

 

After 2 hours of walking around and entering shops. They still failed to buy a gift. But Baekhyun managed to buy a pants for his soon-to-be-husband Chanyeol.

 

"Wait, Lu. My feet friggin' hurts. Can we take a break? I feel that all the problems in the world are in my legs." Baek complained. Luhan turned to his best friend and realized he, too, is tired from all the walkings. They sat down on the nearest bench.

 

"Lu, you've been married to Sehun for a year now. Can't you think of something that interests Sehun? Besides because we all know how that man can be."

 

"Hey! Sehunnie is not like that! He's not a addict."

 

"Oh yeah? So that's why you can't walk for three ing days after your sweet honeymoon. And baby, that's not what I meant."

 

"Ugh, Baek. Stop it will you?"

 

"Yeah, yeah. So thought of anything?"

 

"Well, he likes bubble teas..."

 

"Then it's settled. Just buy a couple of Bubble teas tomorrow. Geez."

 

"But Baek." Luhan whined.

 

"Come on now, Baby deer. Don't stress over those kind of things. Sehun will like, love anything you give him. He's like an idiot whenever you're around. Like a little puppy. Whipped." Baek laughed at his own remarks. He really liked to tease a whipped Sehun.

 

"Now, go home. Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright." Baek said and smiled. Luhan hugged his best friend and said thanks before they parted ways.

The next day, Luhan woke up feeling a hand on his waist and soft breaths on his neck. He smiled and kissed Sehun square on the lips. Sehun's eyes fluttered and Luhan's heart went wild. Sehun slowly opened his eyes and when he saw Luhan's glorious morning face, he immediately smiled and kissed Luhan.

 

"Good morning." Sehun yawned and cuddled with Luhan closer.

 

Luhan hummed and mouthed a good morning also. But then, Luhan remembered. It's Sehun's birthday today. He quickly parted from their morning hug and smiled at Sehun.

 

"Happy birthday, Sehunna." Sehun's stomach did somersaults and his heart fluttered.

 

"Thank you, Baby." Sehun and Luhan shared a passionate kiss. But then again, it's a work day and Sehun must prepare for his work.

 

"Come on now, Sehun. It's work day today."

 

"I requested for a half day today."

 

"Oh really? That's nice." Luhan smiled and got up from their bed. He headed straight to their kitchen while Sehun headed to their bathroom to take a bath. Luhan's mind was in total panic.

 

"Ah. I should have bought that sweater. What to do? What to do?" Luhan muttered. Then he remembered Baekhyun's advice. "Well then, it's better than nothing."

 

After Sehun left, Luhan decided to bake a cake for Sehun. It's the least thing he can do. After baking, he went to a bubble tea shop to order a bubble tea of course. On his way back. His convo with Baek the other day replayed in his mind. "Do I really have no choice?"

 

When Sehun came back, the whole house is eerily quiet. He went to their kitchen and found a cake and a bubble tea with a sticky note : "Happy birthday Hunnie. :) I'm in our bedroom. -Luhan"

 

Sehun became excited and went to their room. He didn't expect Luhan to be sitting on a chair and gazing out the window. He coughed to catch Luhan's attention. Luhan abruptly stood up and walked to where Sehun is standing.

 

"H-hunnie yah... I'm sorry. I don't have any gifts besides the cake and the bubble tea." Luhan bowed his head. He really don't know what to do. Sehun approached him. He caught Luhan's chin between his thumb and index finger and moved Luhan's head upwards.

 

"Oh baby. You, being here by my side is enough. You're everything that I want." Sehun cupped Luhan's cheek.

 

"But, you're giving me almost everything and I can't even give back anything in return to you." Luhan's eyes watered. He really feel useless sometimes in their relationship.

 

"I want to spoil you. So please let me. Don't cry." Sehun kissed Luhan's eyelids.

 

"You're the best gift in my entire life. You don't need to give me anything. Just stay with me and love me for eternity. That's enough. You are enough." Sehun kissed Luhan.

 

"Thank you Sehun. I love you. I love you. I love you." Luhan replied.

 

"I love you, too. Best. Birthday. Ever." Sehun said. Full of sincerity.

 

Sehun captured Luhan's lips once again and well, what happened that day is history. Sometimes, Baekhyun's advice can be of good use also. That's why Luhan is proud that his best friend is Baekhyun. But Luhan is much more proud that he loves Sehun, just as much Sehun loves him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Happy birthday to my baby Sehunnie~ I Love love love you! Enjoy your day Baby <3 Okay so guys, Don't expect a chapter for Luhan's birthday. My brain is out of ideas T^T Besides, I want to update ChanBaek so.. Yeah. See you again~ Saranghaja~