Idol (KaiSoo)

Into Your Heart

Hey. :) Here's a KaiSoo drabble(super short). This is reality based okay? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo is currently rummaging through his closet to find a top for his outfit this day. Today was Sunday so he was planning on going outside. Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his wet hair and sighed. He doesn’t know what nice clothes to wear. Then he saw a white tee. Kyungsoo smiled and picked it up. A logo of his favorite band was printed on the front of the tee.

“It’s been a long time since I last wore you.” Kyungsoo chuckled. It really is a long time. Kyungsoo was a big fan of a boy group called EXO. Well, was.  Kyungsoo’s 27 years old now and is focusing on his job as a proud kindergarten teacher. He stopped his fanboy life when EXO disbanded when he was 22. Kyungsoo wore the old tee. Wishing that it’ll still fit him. And it did. 

“I guess I haven’t grown.” Kyungsoo said and smiled. He stood in front of his mirror and checked his tee.

“This is still my favorite t-shirt after all.” He picked his things up and left his home.

Kyungsoo was 10 when EXO entered his life. He instantly fell in love with the 11 boys. Because how can’t he? And anybody else? The boys were a full package. From looks, personalities and talents. But his favorite member, his bias is Kai. Kai is the main dancer and the visual/face of the group. Instantly, Kyungsoo knew that his ideal man is Kai. He is well aware of his uality and his parents support him anyway.

 

Kyungsoo smiled remembering the days of his fanboy life. That time when EXO held their first ever solo concert, Kyungsoo was there. He used the money he got from not eating during break time in their school. It’s worth it, though. Breathing the same air his bias is breathing. Screaming the fan chants. And hearing them singing live and their voices. That was one of the greatest nights in Kyungsoo’s life.

Kyungsoo did all the things he wants to do. He enjoyed his rare day offs and stopped thinking about stressful things. He wishes that he can go back in time. Where he is still a fanboy and all he can think of is how to get a live stream for his idols’ concerts on other countries. When will be his idols’ comeback? And simply watching his idols on stage.

Kyungsoo sat down on the bench in the park. He was a bit tired. But, heck. He had a great time. His former co-fans (which is a total stranger for him) greeted him on the way. Series of, “Oh! You’re a fan of that group? I was too!” “Man, that group is a legend. Nice seeing a fan of them.” So on and so forth.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo saw someone staring at him. He was carrying a little boy. He put the kid down and Kyungsoo was shocked because the boy run towards him.

“Do you know them?” The little kid asked while pointing at Kyungsoo’s shirt. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled.

The boy hugged Kyungsoo and whispered. “Thank you for supporting and loving my daddy. I know you loved him more than others do. Thank you for being a part of their fandom. I hope you can find someone who can make your heart happy.” The boy run to the man who is staring at him. He smiled and mouthed, “We are one.

A tear escaped from Kyungsoo’s eyes but he smiled. Yeah, I hope I can find that someone too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~