Talented Liar (KaiSoo)

Into Your Heart

KaiSoo Drabble : Warnings = Failed!angst ; poorly written ; grammatical errors ahead! ; unedited ; Talented Liar because "Beautiful Liar" is too mainstream. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"[BREAKING] EXO's Kai and F(x)'s Krystal reported to be Dating."

 

"SM Entertainment confirmed the relationship between EXO's Kai and F(x)'s Krystal."

 

"KaiStal's alleged picture in a hotel became viral."

 

"KaiStal's alleged photos kissing is a hot topic right now."

 

"KaiStal is REAL!"

 

"Let's congratulate the new SM couple, Kai of EXO and Krystal of F(x)!"

 

Kyungsoo woke up and the first thing he saw was this news. The news feed of his Facebook was full of this. The trending topic on his Twitter was this. He quickly looked up to his calendar to check the date that day. April 1. April Fools day. Kyungsoo heaved a sigh.

 

"What a great joke." he sighed. "That totally ruined my morning." Kyungsoo sighed for the nth time. The feeling of anxiety is still lingering in his body. Thoughts of, "What if it's really true? SM wouldn't even confirm it if it's not true. SM wouldn't lie for a topic like that.", "Well, if it really was a prank, why did 'that guy' agreed?", "Well, they are close...", "She's beautiful too... Unlike me.", "Better think that it's true. It will hurt even more if I assume." Kyungsoo's mind was full of what ifs.

 

"Ugh. This is totally not good for me. Oh and look at the freaking time, it's 7:30. I need to prepare breakfast for those s." Kyungsoo, yet again, sighed. Looks like he will be sighing the whole day. He yawned and stretched, went straight to the bathroom to do whatever he needs to do and went to the kitchen after.

 

"Wow, Bro! Our second baby has grown up already!" He heard Chanyeol. What's happening?

 

"Eh, shut up! I don't need your remarks!" Oh... Kai.

 

"But ah. That's really unexpected. Congrats though! Nice of you to catch a chick." Kai snickered at that.

 

"Good morning. That's rare of you to be up this early." Kyungsoo finally managed to greet Chanyeol and well, that guy.

 

"Oh! Good morning, Soo! I want sunny-side up!" Chanyeol roared.

 

"Ugh. Shut up! Don't order me around here! You wanna die?" He held his fist up in the air. Chanyeol covered his head with his large hands and muttered "Sorry" three times. Kyungsoo dropped his fist, hissed and continued walking. He wants to get out of there as soon as possible. He can't even look at Kai. He can't even stomach the thought that 'that guy' lied to him.

 

And Kim Jongin was just staring. Not the same Jongin who will run up to Kyungsoo and hug him real tight.

 

Kyungsoo opened their refrigerator and took some eggs and bacon. He did what he needed to do, and proceeded to call the other members to tell them that breakfast is ready. Once seated, Suho, the leader, announced that their Secret Night for Lotte World is tonight and they have to practice their song line-up. The members were in their usual selves except Kyungsoo. Because how can he? Then, the topic he didn't want to hear, was brought up by none other than Byun Baekhyun.

 

"So... Should I throw a party or what?" Baek said.

 

"For what?" Kai reluctantly asked.

 

"Oh please, stop acting like you don't know, you . For you and Krystal of course!" Baek raised both of his hands. The members cheered loudly, except Kyungsoo.

 

"Okay tone down now. We can do that later or tomorrow. We need to work. Now, clean up and get ready. Manager hyung will fetch us at 10." Suho said with authority. For the first time, the members listened well and did what their leader said. Today will be extra special. They all know that their fans are disappointed. Well, not with them all, but with a specific member. But they decided to just shut up because even in their household, someone is also disappointed.

 

Kyungsoo, tried his best to ignore and stay far, far away from Jongin. In the car, he sat in the passenger's seat to ensure that the only seatmate he has is their manager. In every practice breaks, he will approach Suho and talk about random things to him.

 

Kim Jongin had enough. D.O obviously ignores him. So, he approached both Kyungsoo and Suho and excused the doe-eyed boy from their lovely conversation. He pulled D.O out of their practice room to have privacy.

 

"What do you think you're doing, Kim ing Jongin?!"

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Kai answered angrily. Kyungsoo... Well he was shocked. Simply because Kai is numb as .

 

"Why are you raising your voice?! I'm your hyung! And I don't even know what I did wrong for you to interrupt my little talk with Suho hyung!" Kai's jaw clenched.

 

"Why are you ignoring me, hyung?"

 

"What? I'm not ignoring you for pete's sake! And why would I even do that in the first place?!"

 

An uncomfortable silence developed between them.

 

"Okay if that's all, I'm going back." Kyungsoo said.

"Wait, hyung. You already knew, right?" Kyungsoo's blood boiled. Kai is really something. How much dosage of anesthesia did Kim Jongin intake?

 

"Oh yeah. Congrats." Kyungsoo smiled and went back to their practice room.

 

Their Secret Night is only an hour left. They did their rehearsals, make-ups done, costumes ready. Every member is excited of course. They love performing for their fans. Their performance was great! On their ments, they even joked about their positions in their group. It's April Fools after all. But one thing is strange, Kai can't even look at his fans for more than 2 seconds. The members know that Kai, too, is disappointed at himself for being reckless about his love life. Fans were hurt. So, they shut their mouths and continued their performances. They don't want to make the situation worse.

 

Once they said their goodbyes and thank yous to their fans, they left the stage. Wearing contented smiles. They did great. Their fans are great.

 

"Good job, EXO!" said their manager. The staffs cleaned up and EXO left the venue.

 

Once in their home, it's late and they need rest. So they showered and slept, except Kyungsoo. He's waiting for the day to end. Waiting to see that KaiStal was just a joke on April fools.

 

11:58 PM

11:59 PM

12:00 AM

 

But... Nothing came. No jokes. No pranks. Everything is real. REAL.

 

Kyungsoo stood up from his sitting position in his bed. He headed to the dorm's kitchen to drink some water. Once there, he didn't expect to see another figure there.

 

"Hyung..."

 

"What?" D.O took their pitcher and poured water on his glass.

 

"Hyung, we need to talk."

 

"About what?"

 

"About me and Krystal. Hyung, I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

"What can I do about it? Forgive you? Okay. I forgive you."

 

"No, not like that Hyung, I----"

 

"Let me tell you something, Jongin. A story about us." Jongin was speechless.  

 

"Is there even an 'us'?" Kyungsoo laughed bitterly. "Anyways, we used to be happy. Very happy. You were everything in my world. I was so happy when you confessed. I'm so sorry if I didn't give you the proper answer you needed. But I want to tell you, I love you.  I know it's too late, because you already found her. She changed your life. Ha. I should have known. You were very distant and cold towards me these past months." Kyungsoo smiled, even though the tears continued to escape through his eyes. Glass of water completely forgotten.

 

"Hyung, no--" Kyungsoo held his hand up to stop Jongin from talking.

 

"Stop talking please. Let me finish first. I want to tell you that you can forget about me. It's alright. But please, don't forget our memories together. Those are just... Simply precious to me. And I hope, for you as well. Finally, I want to ask you. Kim Jongin, tell me, Am I just a mistake you made?"

 

"No, Soo! You're the greatest thing that happened in my life." Liar. "I love you!" Liar. "You're the only one..." Liar. Then what is she in your life?

 

"April Fools ended 30 minutes ago, . Stop it with all of your lies." Kyungsoo turned his back. He had enough. Enough of his lies. Everything was a lie. Kim Jongin... was a talented liar. He concluded. He settled himself on the confines of his bedroom. The pillow was his crying companion, and the only noise from his room was his cries of agony.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : So A failed!angst for everyone~! This is completely fictional. And how I wish EXO's schedule is like this. This fic was exactly what happened to me 4 or 5 days ago. I woke up, this news was the first one I read. The fact that the only schedule here is their secret night in Lotte. I'm sorry for that! I wasn't active because I don't want to open any of my SNS account, I don't want to read that news over and over again. That's why I ain't updated to what's EXO's schedule in the morning. I cried. But I opened my FB account and searched for a livestream of The secret night. So yeah. HunHan month! I'll update HunHan next! Let's forget about this and continue to support them. MOVE ON GUYS!

 

PS: Not a shipper of KaiStal because seriously KaiSoo is the real deal. T^T I'll just be on the neutral zone. Not shipping them. Not bashing them. Just like what I did to BaekYeon last 2014. But what's your thought about them? Shipper or nah?