Want to hear a joke? (HunHan)

Into Your Heart

A HunHan super short drabble! This is super, I mean super short. This is also random. The plot just entered my mind. And this is just pure... fluff. Because HunHan fluff is life. 

 

fluff ; grammatical errors ; random ; unedited ; poorly written

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, Sehun! Want to hear a joke?” Luhan shouted and giggled afterwards.

“What?” Sehun asked, looking up to his hyung. Sehun is currently reading a book.

“I love you!” Luhan said, laughing out loud.

“Huh. What a funny joke, hyung. Should I laugh now?” Sehun raised one of his eyebrows. Luhan stuck his tongue out and ran away. Sehun shook his head and continued reading whatever he’s reading. Once out of sight, Luhan sighed. He did it again.

 

                                                                                       tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

“Sehun! Want to hear a joke?” Luhan smirked.

“If it’s one of your I love yous again, then no.” Sehun said. Taking a sip of his chocolate bubble tea.

“I promise it’s not!” Luhan said.

“Okay what is it?” Sehun sighed and gave in.

“I can tell you a million things with just three words. Do you know what those are?” Luhan chuckled.

“What? I hate you?” Now, it’s time for Sehun to chuckle while Luhan pouted.

“No! You’re totally wrong!”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s… I love you!” Luhan once again chuckled. While Sehun was in his usual poker face.

 

                                                                                       tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

“Hey Hunnie! Want to hear a joke?” Luhan said.

“Just spill it.” Sehun sighed.

“Hihi. I love you!” Sehun stood up and walked towards Luhan. Luhan became nervous all of a sudden. Sehun’s gaze was… Deadly. Sehun caged Luhan between his long arms and brought his face nearer to Luhan’s flushed one.

“Can you stop joking about those?” Sehun said. Seriousness evident in his voice.

“A-about what?” Luhan stuttered.

“About your I love yous. Because for ’s sake, hyung. You’re playing with my feelings.” Sehun’s jaw clenched.

“Why am I playing with your feelings?” Luhan asked. Confused and scared at the same time.

“Because I ing love you. I really do, and there you are. Sending mixed signals.” Sehun backed away and released Luhan. “So you better be careful with your words, your jokes.” Sehun said and attempted to walk away but a lithe hand caught his wrist. He faced the cause of such actions and found Luhan’s sparkling eyes. Luhan suddenly hugged the taller male.

“Jokes are half meant, Hunnie. But my jokes are different. Because my jokes are what it really meant.” Luhan said and made an eye contact with Sehun and smiled.

“So I guess the feelings are mutual… Unless you’re joking.” Luhan pouted.

“If I’m joking, I won’t kiss you. But,” Sehun kissed those puckered lips. “I don’t really like the idea of jokes.” Luhan was surprised but recovered easily.

“Eh. You should develop a sense of humor ASAP.” Luhan laughed and kissed Sehun’s lips.

Well, jokes can’t be that bad after all, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I'm so sorry for this! Please don't kill me. /hides under my bed/