The Bad Boy's Biggest Secret (HunHan)

Into Your Heart

Warning: Poorly written and unedited.

  미안해요~     

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                         

Luhan is the biggest (well, not literally) bad boy in their school. He doesn't care about school, or anything for that matter, he parties--- once, twice or maybe thrice a week, and he doesn't have many friends. The main cause of trouble in their school. Bullying other students all day like he can't live without pestering other people's businesses. Though, he don't have any ink in his body or piercings, that's why it's really hard to think that he's a bad boy. In fact, he has this baby-face and an innocent look that can make you fall to his trap completely.

 

            "The baby-faced monster", "The angel in disguise", "The cold-hearted bastard" are some of his names in their school. Though, he's harsh on some--- okay, maybe most students in their school, some students just can't stop feeling attraction towards him. Both female and male.

 

            There's this one particular nerd that's exempted to those harshness of Luhan. Most students wonder why's that. They kept on building theories which in the end fails to find a conclusion. Nerds are one of those targets of bullies and bad boys. This particular nerd is named Oh Sehun. The student, who teachers look up to and expects a bright future. No one has ever seen his whole facial features clearly, maybe because no one cared or thinks it's just a waste of time, considering Sehun's a nerd. Or so we thought.

                                                                          tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

             Luhan is walking on the fine corridor of their school. Classes had already start, but who cares? Because he didn't.  He doesn't care if he has failing grades. Even his parents don't care so why should he? His long trail of thoughts was suddenly interrupted by a loud 'thud' coming from the lockers and a series of "s" and "I'm late". Luhan suddenly froze in his spot upon hearing the voice of the latter. He stood still while the other is nearing him, admiring the messy hair and the bare face of the latter. Glasses nowhere to be found.

             "So maybe that's why he can't see clearly," Luhan thought upon seeing that the latter's eyeglasses were nowhere to be found.

             Sehun stopped the moment he finally saw the standing figure in front of him. A smirk gracefully made its way to his lips. Sending shivers down Luhan's spine. Sehun's smirk became wider noticing the smaller's gaze towards him. The gaze that only he can see. The thought of being late had been banished from his mind. He leaned closer to Luhan. An inch apart from the latter's lips, then to his ear.

            "Good morning, Bambi." Sehun whispered then nibbled the lobe of Luhan's ear. Luhan just let out a small whimper from his mouth upon hearing that pet name again.

              "S-sehun... Not here, please." Luhan said. Looking into the eyes of Sehun. Sehun sighed and smiled to Luhan. "Alright, hyung. Besides I'm late." He kissed Luhan's forehead. "Also, go back to class hyung. I know it didn't matter to you, but it matters to me." And with that he walked away. 

               Luhan closed his knuckles and bit his lower lip. Sehun just called him 'Hyung' which only means he's either disappointed or sad. He made Sehun, his boyfriend disappointed again.

                                                                         tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

                They met 4 years ago. Sehun, being the substitute teacher--- well, he's smart--- for Luhan's class in their freshman year in high school. Girls in his class were squealing saying he's the hottest nerd they've ever seen. Saying that they will look like garbage beside him if ever they took a seat or be near the sub teacher. Luhan was the first to agree on what those girls were saying. They will totally look trash beside their sub teacher. At that moment, he pledged to himself that he will make their sub teacher his.

                 When the classes ended, Luhan hurriedly packed his bags and headed towards the Star Section of their level. Once there, he quickly searched for that particular nerd who caught his attention. Once spotted, he stomped his way over there, not minding the scared looks of the other nerds in there.

                 "Hello there, Mr. Oh." Sehun turned his attention to the source of the voice. Cocking one eyebrow up upon noticing a bully greeting him.

                 "What do you want, Mr. Lu?" Luhan leaned closer, tiptoeing his feet to reach the taller's ear.

                 "I want you to be mine, Mr. Oh."

                 "Prove yourself worthy."

                And since that day, Luhan became submissive all of a sudden, though only to a man named Oh Sehun. No one ever knew about their relationship. Luhan insisted in doing so. Sehun, being the good boyfriend that he is, agreed to that. They kept this secret for 4 years now, and Luhan knows that Sehun don't want to keep their relationship a secret anymore. He closed his eyes.

                 "This is now or never, Luhan." 

 

                                                                            tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

                 Sehun is currently in his classroom. Being, or maybe trying to be a diligent student as always. But he can't. He is physically present but his mind was wandering around. Thinking of a male who wants to look intimidating but can't. Maybe Luhan is correct, maybe Sehun really didn't want to keep his relationship with the latter a secret anymore. But he didn't want Luhan to be disappointed in him so he's going to keep it to himself. Luhan has a reputation in their school, a manly image, and once the other students knew about their relationship, maybe it will be hard for them. 

                 "Is Luhan ashamed of you Sehun-ah?" Sehun thought to himself. "Argh. Don't overthink. Ha." 

                 The classes ended. Sehun didn't understand any single thing that their teacher is saying. Ha. He's smart. He can just self-study that at home. Still thinking about 'their realtionship topic', Sehun left their school. Maybe that's the reason he didn't heard his name being called thrice.

                  "Are you mad at me, Hun?" Then a pair of slim arms made their way to his waist, backhugging him. And that's when it hit him. 

                  "No. I'm not mad, Lu. I'm just... spacing out that's all." He removed the arms around him and faced the latter. Cupping his face with his hands.

                  "Why are you spacing out?" He pouted. Sehun chuckles at the sight. Wondering if Luhan really is a bad boy.

                  "School's just hard, that's all." He lied. And Luhan knew that. And Luhan knew the real reason why his boyfriend is spacing out.

                  "Okay. Let's go home?" 

                  "Alright."

                 When they reached Luhan's house, they kissed and bid each other goodbyes and see you tomorrows. When Sehun is completely gone, Luhan made up his mind. "Tomorrow is the day." He reminded himself.

 

                                                                            tumblr_static_page_section_divider_zps97

 

                   Sehun entered his school and was shocked  of the commotion in the quadrangle of their school. Because of curiosity, he made his way to the commotion. He reached the front and was more surprised to see his boyfriend standing there, holding a mic in his right hand. what's more shocking is that Luhan wore his uniform neatly, all buttons are closed, hair is neatly combed and not the usual messy or the spikey one. Luhan smiled noticing the shocked expression of Sehun.

                  "Whoah. At last. good thing you're not late today." Luhan said. By now, Sehun is really confused. 

                  "I know, you're confused, come here, Hunnie-yah." Luhan gestured Sehun to advance forward. The students gasped and  the whisperings began. Luhan cleared his throat to get his schoolmates attention.

                  "Well... good morning, folks! I would like to introduce to you my... Boyfriend! Oh Sehun!" He said. Silence engulfed them. Sehun took that as a negative feedback but then, a loud squeal broke the silence.

                  "I knew it! Kyyaaah~! Congrats!" said a girl. Then all of them followed the girl. Shouting congrats, and their appreciations. Both Sehun and Luhan felt happy and relieved. Luhan hugged Sehun and kissed him square in the mouth.

                  " Sorry, it took me so long to---" Sehun didn't let Luhan finish his sentence. Instead he kissed him again. And again. And again.

                  Since then, The bad boy's biggest secret was no longer a secret. And the once bad boy... Became the School's flower boy.

                  "I love you, Sehunnie~"

                  "I love you too, Bambi."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry! Its my first time writing here! I'm really sorry.. T^T For the grammatical errors, sorry. English is not my first language and i don't really speak English. I'm a proud citizen of my country. XD So please spare me.