A Monster I...

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

    Yep not stopping...lovey dovey couple stuff ahead so I don't know ummm prepare yourself....for cute things except for that 2min couple. Hahaah *awkward laughter*


How many times had I seen that white room? Maybe ten. I don't know. I first heard the crying of someone. The the face became clear. His beautiful hair covered his eyes as he cried into his hands. I think I tried to reach for him but I couldn't move. My throat hurt so much but I managed to make a noise. Then I saw his red and puffy eyes. His arms wrapped around my body as he cried into my chest. I remember him looking at me before he plunged for my lips. I think I slowly wrapped my arms around his small frame and tangling my hands into his hair. It was so perfect that I almost forgot everything. Almost. Everything can't be perfect can they?
"Hyung." Said a voice from the door.
I can't who pulled away first but we were then looking at the other members. I think I blushed a deep red then.  CNU coughed and looked at everyone. Then he looked at me.
"Channie when you were asleep the police found evidence that proved that you didn't kill anyone."
I think I broke down crying then. All that stress that I was caring just washed away. I no longer heard that awful howl.

    It was warm that night. I remember clearly. We were having a party for a good year. Everyone was there. I remember walking into the restaurant with Jinyoung holding my hand and Sandeul dragging Baro to the food. CNU was talking to Leo, well more like talking to because Leo was to busy blushing. I really didn't understand Leo back then. Mark had a very energetic Jackson holding his arm but I could still see the cuts on his face. I remember for a second being launched into that dark world but I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. I turned and looked at Jinyoung who was smirking. I think I looked around the room and saw Taemin sitting next to Minho, well more like almost on top of him because they were making out. I could see the expression of Jongin and laughed. Jinyoung smiled and moved me over to a empty table. We sat down at the table and looked around the place. Got7, Shinee, VIXX, EXO, and B1A4 were there. We all shared the same pain of one of us being kidnapped. Hongbin was still recovering from his knee being crushed but he was better. I smiled when I saw Sandeul bite off some food that Baro was eating. Smiling felt good. I think I looked over toward Jinyoung and then felt a quick peck on my lips. He smiled and I smiled wider. I really  do love him.
"I love you." I said as I his face.
"I love you too." He said as he closed the distance between our lips.


That Leo and CNU couple tho