Do You Know?

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

    ooooooooohhhhhhh why is he there? You shall find out if you read. CONATINS BLOOD AND STABBING SOOOOO just a heads up


Do you know how much it hurts to know that you brought pain to people you care about? Being a family member, friend, or love. It hurts like hell to sum it up. That was what I felt when I heard the screams progress. The knowledge of one of my friends being beaten and I could not stop it. I can't remember when I figured out that that monster's scream that had haunted all our dreams was Hongbin but now I did. I think by then Mark and Kyungsoo were holding the door closed since I started freaking out. The door opened a little then closed over and over agin. I think I started to  scream. I can't remember. I just remember being numb then me holding a bloody chair leg. The blood seemed to come from a body. It just covered my hand. I think I slowly looked up to see the face of a person. Its so stupid that I can't remember his face but that face seemed so familiar. It looked like a person that I should know but I couldn't. Everything was quiet. Even the screams seemed to stop. Then tears came. The body slipped out of my grasp and everyone looked at me. "What have I done?" I screamed to myself. Then nothing.

    It was cold. Really cold. There was some warmth but it became colder. I think I slowly opened my eyes so see the opened ones of Hongbin. They were open but they seemed so lifeless. Like they were of a dolls. I think I shook him. I kept on shaking him until they seemed to move. They looked at me with hatred. It burned in his eyes. His eyes used to be so sweet and loving but these were the opposite. I don't know who spoke first but I only remember his last words to me. "Channie do you know that Jinyoung loves you? You must feel so much love, don't you? I'm jealous." Those last words from him still rang in my ears as he became limp. I don't even remember what happened next. All I remember is the pounding of eight feet hit the ground. The wind in the trees and the shouts of the people behind us still ring in my ears today. I can't remember who carried the limp Hongbin but I know that he was with us. I know he was. However he seemed to just be blank from my mind. Even today I can't remember where we were. who I was with, or anything. The blankness haunts me as well as the howls of the monsters. Do you know how scary that is?


oooooooooooohhhhhh Gongchan stabbed someone. Will he go insane or stay sane?