Am Not

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

   oh my gwad this chapter


 The lights were still bright as I looked out toward the audience. All was quiet as I took in a deep breath.
"That cold night is forever ingrained in my mind but I'm glad that I am forgetting most of it. It might have been the worst night but there are more nights to come and as long as I have my band members and friends I'm fine. My story started two years ago but my life doesn't end there. I am called a monster and a murder but I am not. A monster I am called, a monster I...am not."
Everyone is silent as they remember the images that came on those days of when I was gone. Getting up I sigh and bow toward everyone. B1A4 is still around and that is one of my main objectives. Looking at the audience I truly remember why I'm here. I'm here because I can change someone. I smiled. Even if my memory is getting worse after that trauma I still remember most of everything. Still smiling I looked at the camera as the lights turned off. Then I stopped. The dark. I hate it. I sat down and felt that suffocating feeling again. Grabbing my heart I hit the ground. Everyone looks at me and rushes over to me. It seems to familiar. The lights go on again and that howl sounds again. I clenched my head. The memories come back all at once. Then it all stops. Letting go of my head I look at everyone through half-closed eyes. I swore I saw Jinyoung run over to me. He is at home he couldn't be here. I felt the hands in my hair and the breath that I wake up to every morning. I smile at this person and then I feel those lips.My arms may be weak but I put them into his hair as well. Then I become limp and all is gone.


..........hey it's not done yet....