Not the End Yet

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

    A third?!?!?! Yes I just wanted to so deal with it j.k. not really...contains blood and everything else again


There is was again. The voice that I love so much. I slowly saw men in black rushing toward us with guns with drawled. I think I looked to the other side of me and saw that girl. She held a gun and was pointing it toward us. Well more like Hongbin who was staring at her on his position on the ground. I remember slowly getting up while ripping the knife from my side and ramming it into her side. My legs were weak and couldn't hold my weight so I hit the ground. Loud bangs went off and I remember my body moving from the bullets coming into my back. I screamed and a warm body was by me. Everything was distant as I looked at the person that was holding me. I think I smiled as I thought "This must be a dream. Jinyoung wouldn't be here,". I laughed painfully then blackness.

    The beeping noise was the first thing I heard. The room scared me. It reminded me of that place. I think I screamed. Did I? Did I scream? I don't know. A beeping noise went off and people with masks and wearing blues and whites came in. I moved away from them and kept of screaming. I do know then I was screaming because Jinyoung came in. He ran over to me and hugged me. I clawed at him as I tried to come more into him warmth. I had missed that the most. Those men's touches were so rough and cold. Unlike Jinyoung. He was my everything. I didn't realize how much I loved him until I was kidnapped. He kept chanting things into my ears as he my hair. That seemed to calm he so much. Then that thought came into my mind. "Where are Mark, Taemin, Hongbin, and Kyungsoo?" I think I looked around my room and saw four other beds. They were neatly folded with belongings on them. There were also names. I think I tried to get out of the bed but my legs gave out on me. I fell onto the ground. They all rushed over to me but I ripped their hands off of me as I tried to get to the other beds. Then I saw it. The names. All of their names were there. Then my eyes landed on Kyungsoo's. "Kyungsoo!" I yelled as Jinyoung finally grabbed onto me. Tears fell down his face and he started to whisper things into my ears again. I think I kept on calling his name. Then I called everyone else's names. The doctors tried to pick me up again but I stayed on the floor. I think Jinyoung waved them back because they all left. I cried even more once they left. Jinyoung wrapped his arms tighter around me as he put his face into my shoulder. My voice was getting tied so I kept on chanting their names. "H-hyung where are they?" Jinyoung looked at me with a serious expression then pressed his lips onto my neck. "They are eating." He finally mumbled. I think I smiled and cried at the same time. "They aren't dead." I cried to myself as I put my hands onto Jinyoung's.

    I don't remember who kissed who first but I do remember that his lips tasted so sweet. One hand was on my stomach and the other in my hair.


JINCHAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!! Oh that took awhile...