Just the Beginning

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

Please parden my grammar, spelling, or any other mistakes in this chapter or anyother...

 

 

    As the lights are placed on me I ask myself how I got here? Why am I standing on this stage that we idols tell our stories? I just blankly look off into the distance. Kinda spooking out everyone. Then I remember why I am here. To tell my side of the story. How I got to this time. Clearing my throat I look at the audience.
"Being called a murder and a monster." Said a person that I long forgot his name.
"Hello my name is Gong-chan. My story takes place two years ago."

    It was a cold night I think. I can't remember anymore. Everyone was going to a after party for a good end to a drama I stared in. I decided to take a different way to the restaurant because of the road accidents. I really don't know why I took the way I did. I had heard of nasty stuff happening there but since I was in a car I wasn't afraid. As I neared the parking lot to the restaurant my phone started to ring. I don't remember much from the call but I know that it was from one of my friends from another band. It was a challenge of some sort. One of the hosts was saying something when I felt a car hit the back of my car. The people on the other side of the line seemed worried as to why I grunted in pain. I think I looked back to see what happened but I couldn't see anyone. In that moment I remembered what the nasty stuff I heard about was, kidnapping. Three other idols were kidnapped in that area. I think that I put my phone on speaker as I tried to drive to the parking lot but nothing happened. Getting out of my car I forgot about my phone. I think. I can't remember. I do remember starting to crossing the street and seeing my other band members. They waved at me happily. I can still remember their faces to this day. Haunting me as then I saw the masked faces crowd around me. I think I screamed when they grabbed my wrist. Their hands were cold as they dragged me away from the warmth of my members. Their yelling voices are things that all blend together to get a monster's howl. The last thing from then I remember is the hard feeling of a car. That was it. I thought to myself as I felt that car "Aaah so this is death. I'm going to die.". Everything was blank. I couldn't feel the car, I couldn't hear the monster's howl, and I could't see the only warmth in that moment.      

 

*awkward laughter*

Why hello...I really don't know what to do. But ooohhhhh what happened to Gongchan and who were the other three idols that were kidnapped?

*cough cough* look at the charcters *cough cough*

Alrighty then....until next time....