I Don't Know Any Longer

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

Look at those cuties BUT THIS STORY DOESN'T CONTAIN ANY OF THIS HWAHAHAHAHA! jk it will in the end...maybe....if I chose to....okay then...............


    It had only seemed to be a month by then. I saw the calendar. December 23rd, 2017. That is the only fact that I remember so clearly. That day was the day two years before that I had first showed my true feelings for Jinyoung to one of my friends. I can't even remember the friend's name that I told to that I loved Jinyoung hyung. I think by then Mark had stopped yelling in his sleep. It was strange. That day just seemed so quiet like we were just expecting something to have something happen. The memories all just mix together from then. I don't remember who closed their eyes first but soon I was the only person with my eyes open. Does it seem strange to say that I didn't seemed burdened by this. We were once again in a small room. A bed, a chair, and a lamp. Almost the only things that were in the room. I think I was chained to the bed along with Mark. He was at the foot of the queen size bed and I was at the head. I believe that Taemin was chained to the chair and poor Kyungsoo was chained to the lamp. I thought to myself "He can now let us free. He can move.", however the lamp was bulleted to the floor. 


    It was a warmer then usual one day. I can't remember what day or what hour I was on but I remember the temperature. There was noise outside the room at that time I woke up. Mark had kicked me and looked at me. He motioned toward my chains. I lifted my arms I think. Or did I? I just remember the freedom of my arms. How did they become free? Was I ever chained to begin with? I don't remember any longer. I believe I looked over to the others. They looked at me as well. I then saw Taemin faintly smile. It was the first time I had seen something so warm. It reminded me of Jinyoung. I know now that I was just insane by then. We all were. I think we all knew that deep down. I don't know of what order I helped in. I really don't remember much, or do I? It all just floods back if I think hard enough. We were all standing. Wait we weren't. We couldn't stand. It had been so long since then and I think I still had a cast on one of my legs. There was music when I opened the door. The song is long forgotten now but it sounds so familiar to me. It was one of our songs. I only know that. Then that terrible scream started again. The one that haunts your nightmares. The one that sounds like a monster. It echoed my ears and the others.

    That scream was one of the loudest things I have ever heard. It was ever louder than Mark. I think I just froze at that part. I didn't even dare open the door even wider. I think it was then that person walked up the stairs. The person that caused Mark to scream in agony, Taemin to not smile, Kyungsoo to seem like an old doll, and for me to have cuts all over. I think we all just froze. I think. Only our breath sounded the empty hallway before one  of us slammed the door. I can't remember who held the door close. Was it only me or was it all of us? I just know that I was standing at the door holding it closed. The only thing that I seem to remember from then clearly is the temperature and the sounds. The sounds for sure will haunt me forever. It is just a thing I or anyone could forget.       


ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh