In the Beginning

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

    I'm back...I know it has been just like what, a day and I have a new chapter. But how could I leave Gongchan like that! However it just gets worse from here sooooooo....up just read it now, please.

 


    I woke up to the darkness of a cold cold place. The only thing that I thought of was the member's faces. I think that I had woken up to their faces many times. I was tired. I remember that. The other people in that small space were like me. Dirty, confused, had ripped or starting to rip clothing, messy hair, dull eyes, and silent. We were chained. Everyone when they woke up stared to pull on the chains just hoping that the chains didn't exist. I think that long ago I stopped trying to fight it. We didn't know how long we were there but to us it didn't matter. Taemin was the first of us. He was kidnapped around the same area of me I think. His blond hair was beginning to turn brown but we couldn't see it because of the almost zero light that came in. Mark was on my left. He seemed so out of it that it almost felt like he wasn't even there. Some times at night he would start screaming waking the others awake. The masked men would always come in and 'deal' with him. We never knew what happened because he was pulled out of the room but we never asked either. Our voices seemed not to work anymore. I think Kyungsoo was there too. I stopped trying to see everyone else. He was so quiet and just stared at the wall like he was going to kill it. I think that it was what felt like three years later when they let us out of there. I just remember that I was in a small, dark room then the next I was in a jail looking darkish room. That was when I saw how terrible we all looked. We had blood all over our bodies and I think that Mark looked more red then the last time that I saw him. If I remember correctly they chained us up again but inn different corners. Taemin in the the one to the left of me, Mark in the one to the right, and Kyungsoo in the one across of me. Even when we could see each other we didn't talk. I think I looked the worse. The dry blood coming from all over. The bandages and the casts. I thought to myself then that I must have been hit by a car but I don't remember if I really did. It seemed so odd and serial.

    I think all of us during that time would think of the person we loved the most. Our family, our friends, our bandmates, and our crushes. Mostly our crushes if I remember correctly. Sometimes at night during the times that Mark wasn't screaming Kyungsoo seemed to be calling out to Kai/Jongin. The way he said it creeped both me and Taemin out. How it just slipped out of his mouth without the slightest bit of movement but who could blame him. We all missed our bandmates. I think during the times I was wake I thought of my band mates. The times that were so happy. Jinyoung I would whisper to myself as I smiled a little. It was still cold I believe when they took us into the main house. Apparently we were held in a wear-house. I think that was what it was called. That was when we first saw the person behind our pain. A fan. I can never remember her face even to this day. It just seems blurred out like in those anonymous interviews. All I can hear from then is a monster's cry of in the distance.


   ....................well then. *awkward laughter* That is the second chapter. Just to clear things up Gongchan has memory loss so that is why he can't remember certain things. Well then...........bye