2min's Story

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

    ........................


I was the first to be kidnaped out of us. In my time alone I kept telling myself that I should have listened to that fan. A week before that night when all of Shinee was at a fan meeting a fan had given me a list with names of idols on them. She had given me a smile and motioned to another paper. When I looked at it it said mine all over with a picture of me and four other idols. She smiled even wider then moved her hand so it looked like she cut . Minho saw this and had warned me later on, however he didn't know about the list. I was kidnapped because of a fight I had with the other members. Mark told me that was also how he was kidnapped. The fight we had was about how I wanted to have a 2min concert when Jongkey had one. It was stupid because of how Minho was already in a scandal and we didn't need another. I had stormed out of the dorm and was heading to that alley when Amber had called. 
"Hey heard you got into a fight with the others." She started off.
I had sighed and hummed.
"Don't do anything stupid Taemin. You know that things can happen to us when we let our guard down."
"I know."
"Call me if anything happens." Amber said.
"Umm Amber."
"Yah?"
"Call Minho there is a problem."
"What type of problem?" 
Amber sounded worried as of how I had said that statement. 
"Like kidnap problem!" I had yelled as I ran away from the masked people.
I had hit my head when I was running and out. The next thing I saw was a man writing the word 'mine' into the back of my neck. I had screamed and things that I never what to relive happened.

    Kyungsoo came after me. He looked better then what I imagined I looked like. He had the same word in big writing on his back. It looked like he was in pain to do anything. Mark came after and it was so long since I had cared any longer so I just looked at him and closed my eyes. I knew of his sessions that he had with them. I had them before everyone else came but it looked and sounded more painful. His screams could be heard from anywhere you were. Even if we were far away. I started to notice the 'mine' marks all over his body when they had ripped his shirt off to hit him when he started to scream again. Since he screamed so much they started to take him out of our place. Gongchan looked broken when he was shoved in. It looked like he was hit by a car. I had noticed then that his 'mine' words were all over his legs. I had thought to myself that he would never be able to wear shorts if we ever got out of this. 

    When we got moved to the smaller rooms Mark was barley taken out of the rooms but the screams kept coming. When Mark had noticed that Gongchan's chains were not connected I was so happy. However that door episode was the worst. We ran through the woods with Hongbin on my back for what seemed like hours. We arrived at a parking lot when we were shot. I was the first to go down.

    When I did wake up I crawled toward Gongchan because Kyungsoo looked worried. Everything was in slow motion when the police came up. That girl had a gun, then Gongchan had a knife in her, then Gongchan was shot. I turned toward the police and saw Jackson, Jinyoung, Jongin, N, and Minho. Minho raced over to me and hugged me. I tried to see if Gongchan was okay but I felt a bullet enter my stomach and out.

    It was the night of the end of Gongchan's trial. I was almost going to sue that family but they backed out of it when they saw the mountain of evidence against their daughter. Got7 was there first and as soon as I saw Mark I hugged him. I just really needed to hug him because I knew that he took all of our beatings. When I let go I smiled at him and he smiled back. When EXO had walked in Minho was kissing me, well making out with me. I could also see that the Jongkey couple was doing the same. We separated and I looked to see our leader talking to a laughing CNU and blushing Leo, who was looking at CNU. 
"I think Leo liked CNU." I had whispered into Minho's ears.
He looked at me then them. He smiled then turned back to me.
"That is how you looked at me for a really long time." He whispered back to me.
I hit his chest and kissed him.
"Well then you look like CNU who can't even see it." 
He laughed and started kissing me again.

    Kyungsoo told me the news of the show that Gongchan went to. I was holding Minho's hand during the whole thing. I'm pretty sure everyone else was. It hurt to see how much Gongchan's memory was subsiding. We all knew that this was going to happen. However it still hurt so much.

    I was also on the Running Man episode when Mark died. I heard his scream and it brought back those memories. I didn't know that those memories could freeze me but they did. I ran toward the scream but saw them. The masked figures. They turned toward me and ran after me. My only thoughts were to get away from them and where my VJ was. I could hear my name being called on the speaker but I was to scared to move from my closet. Strong arms suddenly wrapped around me when the light hit my eyes.
"Taemin." Started off Jong Kook.
I looked at him and I could tell he was sad.
"Mark has been in an accident. He's dead."
I was glad he was holding me because I became weak.
"Guys I found Taemin!" Jong Kook had yelled to everyone as he carried me were everyone else was.
Everyone crowding me made me very scared. I then saw the masked figures and started screaming again. Jong Kook tried to calm me down but soon I was hyperventilating.
"Their going to kill me. They killed him then it's us." I kept chanting as I stared at the masked figure.
The figure turned around and disappeared from my sight. That was when I out.

    After that I only stayed in my room. Minho came in some times and tried to get through to me. One day he came in when I was looking at the 'mine' mark. He came up behind me and kissed it.
"You are nobodies. Stop looking at it." He mumbled into my hair.
I looked at him and started to cry.
"They came after me too. Mark was just in the wrong place. Why wasn't he with me. I told him to stay close to me." I kept saying to Minho.
Minho always made me feel better. He always did.

    I first heard of Gongchan's full condition when Kyungsoo called me. Jinyoung wanted to tell us. When we arrived everyone was there except for Gongchan. When we sat down Jinyoung started to tell us what Gongchan was like now. Mark's death really sent him off the edge. Gongchan thought that Mark was just in America and couldn't be reached but he still left voice calls to him. It hurt a lot to see him like that. I remember seeing him first when they debuted. He was so young and full of energy now he's like that. He seemed like a child how he acted with everyone. Every night Jinyoung would tell him about when he was all better and we would get ice cream liked Mark had promised. It hurt to much to see that.

    Gongchan's death made everyone cry. The words mine always haunted our minds. Hongbin was so silent that it made Leo seemed talkative. Kyungsoo even started to cut himself. I first saw it when he was asleep. It hurt so much to see him like that. After Gongchan's death I myself became a shadow. I became pail and even more skinny. Minho was so worried about me because I would just sleep all day.  Some days Minho would come in and hold me in his arms and kiss me. Then one day he came in and told me that Kyungsoo died. Creepily almost like how Mark died. I rushed out of bed, which was a bad idea because I wasn't used to using my legs. So I fell as I reached my phone. I called Hongbin and he answered.
"Taemin." His voice was shaky.
"Hongbin it's alright I'm here." I told him.
"We are the only ones left."
"I know. I know."
"Why can't this be a dream?" He asked.
I sighed and gripped the phone harder.
"I don't know. It seems to real. I think that they are killing us off Hongbin. Don't leave your house. Stay with N and the others. Everything will be fine. Alright?"
"Yes."
I ended the call and lay on the floor. Minho went over to me and hugged me. That was when I started to cry.

    Jackson, Jinyoung, and Jongin all where in and out of the hospitals by now. It has almost been two months since Mark's death and a month since Kyungsoo's. I was going through Mark's things when I came across a notebook. I opened it and his handwriting was all over it.
"Just in case something happens."

    

    (Mark's notebook) 
I know that I will die. We know to much. Well I do. The most clueless of us all are Taemin and Kyungsoo. I word mine is saying that we belong to them. They will forever haunt our minds. This is all a dream. Well not the kidnapping. That did happen. We are just in comas. All of us. I noticed certain things don't make sense because of how every body was against Gongchan. Even fans. Then how all of our nightmares were happening.

    I looked at the notebook then ran to Hongbin. He looked at me then read the passage. We looked at each other and everything became black. I opened my eyes and saw the mask looking at me then the blood covered my eyes and it became black again.


Don't kill me please