Chapter 6

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed since the fashion show and Taeyeon hadn’t seen Jessica anywhere, which she thought was absolutely amazing because she didn’t want to be in the presence of that horrible woman at all. There were occasional times when the blonde would pop into her head just like that. The way Jessica looked on the stage, her dazzling smile and elegant figure would flash before the short girl’s eyes, making her doze off and not pay attention to anything happening around her for a few seconds. She thought Jessica was absolutely beautiful, but hated her personality so much and because of that, even though she loved how the girl looked, she still didn’t want to meet her ever again. Tiffany on the other hand, had went out with Jessica a couple of times during the week, which was something Taeyeon did not like at all since she didn’t want her best friend to spend time with that awful person and be influenced by her. But she couldn’t do anything about it. It was Tiffany’s life and the redhead could do whatever the hell she wanted.  

“God, I’m dying for some coffee right now…” Taeyeon muttered under her breath and entered inside a café that was near her work. As she made her way towards the counter, her eyes were fixated on the pictures behind it. There was a large menu with the names of many different hot beverages and their prices written on it. Taeyeon was dying for a delicious Latte, an Americano, or just something she hadn’t tried before. This café sold beverages at reasonable prizes, which was great for Taeyeon because her low income didn’t allow her to buy something more expensive. Because the blonde was concentrated on what she should get, she didn’t notice that someone else was also inside the café, a person she didn’t want to see ever again – the one and only Jessica Jung.

Surprisingly, the founder and creative director of Blanc & Eclare was spending some quality time with her sister Krystal. The younger girl had been begging her for the past week for the two of them to go out and Jessica had finally agreed because she got tired of hearing her sister’s whining. Krystal had been looking at some old pictures of her, Jessica and their parents because she recently came across them at home while cleaning, which made her wish that her sister would become how she was before, so the younger girl decided to spend some more time with the blonde and try to make her somewhat happier in hopes that she’d return to how she was, even if it was just a little bit. She knew that it was practically impossible because she had tried many times before. Hell, that was what she had been doing ever since the accident, but had no success. Still, the younger girl didn’t give up hope completely since she knew that Jessica would one day recover from that traumatic experience and be how she was again.

Just like her sister, Krystal was also traumatized because of the accident because she lost people that she loved as well. She had a great relationship with her parents and with Jessica’s boyfriend, but unlike the blonde, she accepted everything that had happened and decided to move on with her life. “It was meant to be. People die everyday…” the younger girl would tell herself after the accident which helped her recover more quickly.

Krysta knew that Jessica was very different from her. She was always the emotional one and took everything way too seriously. She was the one who would always cry because of trivial and unimportant things like getting a low grade in school or something sad that would happen in movies. Because of that, Krystal knew that it would take her sister more time to recover from the loss of their parents and her boyfriend, but she didn’t expect it to be this bad. Jessica had closed herself off from everyone and had become so emotionless that sometimes it even scared Krystal. But the younger girl knew that somewhere deep down, her sweet sister was still there and that one day, she’d return. The only thing she felt that she could do was wait or at least make attempts to bring her back by showing her that someone still cares for her deeply, that despite everything, she still had her sister.

“So how’s work going, unnie?” Krystal asked the girl before bringing the cup of coffee to and gulping down the last drops of it, the hot liquid going down and making her feel absolutely amazing.

A bored sigh escaped Jessica’s mouth and her eyes then darted to her sister’s direction. The two girls had been in that café for about an hour or so and throughout all that time, Krystal had desperately tried to strike up a conversation with Jessica, but she didn’t have any luck at all because the only thing the older girl would do was answer her questions with a couple of words, then start looking at her phone so she could check her Instagram feed and comments on her photos while occasionally taking a few sips of her coffee. Jessica wasn’t really paying attention to her younger sister all that much because she obviously felt like reading comments that people had left on her pictures was so much more fun.

“What did you say? I didn’t hear you,” Jessica just replied with her normal emotionless voice and waited for Krystal to repeat her question. That was probably the hundredth time that the blonde had told her sister that she didn’t hear her, making the latter extremely pissed off.

Krystal felt like she’d explode any second now. She hated how Jessica was acting towards her and had had enough of her goddamn attitude. It hurt the younger girl that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter