Chapter 19

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small whimpers came out of Taeyeon’s mouth as she kept turning in her bed. For the first time in a long while she was having a bad dream, one that was terrifying and that would probably leave her feeling horrible for the rest of the day. She was running in her dream from a huge mob of old people that were holding all kinds of weapons and were ready to strike her at any moment. But for some reason, they didn’t, they just kept chasing her. Also, the whole environment they were in was so different than a normal one. The sky was colored in bloody red and the trees covering the ground around Taeyeon and the old people were without any leaves, almost completely dead. It was very spooky, like something you’d see in a horror movie.

The blonde was running as fast as her legs could take her along a trail as the mob continued chasing her. She had no idea where that path would lead her but she just kept following it because if she didn’t and they catch her, she’d probably be dead in a second. Taeyeon was panting, her breathing was so heavy that she felt like she’d pass out, but she didn’t stop running.

“I have to escape from them,” the blonde said in her dream and jumped over a fallen tree that was blocking her path, scratching her leg in the process. Red liquid quickly covered the wound and Taeyeon felt immense pain. She hissed, but still didn’t stop running. “Don’t give up, Taeyeon… Run!” she kept telling herself repeatedly and increased the pace in which she was moving.

Suddenly, the scenery changed completely and Taeyeon found herself in an abandoned cottage, one of those old English small houses that agricultural workers lived in during the Middle Ages. The blonde slowly walked around the house, now feeling safer because the mob was nowhere in sight. As she made her way through the different rooms, her eyes caught sight of something intriguing in the kitchen. There was a gorgeous blonde woman, dressed in formal medieval clothing. “Jessica…” Taeyeon uttered as soon as she had a good look at her face. She had a smile so bright that it felt like this woman could light up the whole world with it. The weird thing was that Jessica didn’t acknowledge her presence and was just cutting up some vegetables on the kitchen counter. Taeyeon moved closer in hope that the other girl would notice her. She even called out her name, but Jessica continued cutting like some kind of robot. It was like there was absolutely no one else in the room besides her, like Taeyeon was an invisible spirit that had no corporeal form whatsoever.

When the blonde moved even closer to the other girl, she noticed that Jessica was cutting cucumbers and mumbling some very disturbing things under her breath.

“Take that you horrible green monster. Die! Die! Die!” Taeyeon heard her say and immediately widened her eyes. She couldn’t comprehend how such beautiful girl who smiled so brightly could say such terrible things. The contrast was incredible and overwhelming. Jessica was so psychotic in her dream and Taeyeon was kind of afraid to approach her even further. But in the end, she did and oh what a bad mistake she made…

“Jessica, what are you-“ Taeyeon tried saying, but suddenly Jessica started screaming at her and she couldn’t finish her sentence.

“Don’t you dare come closer or I will cut off your head, …” the blonde yelled but the voice Taeyeon heard wasn’t Jessica’s. It was deep and demonic which sent shivers down the short girl’s spine. She backed away from her in fear, but the blonde then pointed the knife at her and continued uttering death threats.

The scenery changed a few seconds later and both girls were inside Hell with its large fires burning around them. Jessica’s expression turned dark and her eyes became completely black. She had turned into the Devil himself and was coming after Taeyeon, who unfortunately couldn’t move because she was paralyzed with fear.

“It’s time for you to die, girl…” Jessica said with the demonic voice once again and came closer to Taeyeon. She then stretched out her right arm and gripped the other girl’s neck tightly with her hand, strangling her.

“Don’t! Stop!” Taeyeon yelled out in her sleep and then suddenly everything became black with the demonic scenery and Jessica disappearing completely.

A few seconds later, the blonde woke up and found herself in her own room, surrounded by all her things. Taeyeon was panting and her body was drenched in sweat as she stood on the bed in a sitting position. She looked around and sighed in relief that everything was all just a nightmare. It wasn’t real… Taeyeon thought and placed her palm on top of her heart, feeling how fast it was beating against her chest. It wasn’t…

A minute or so later, the blonde noticed her phone’s screen lighting up on top of her nightstand. Stretching her arm, Taeyeon then grabbed it and saw that there were like thirty unread messages and ten missed calls all from the same person – Jessica Jung.

 

From Jess <3: Hey cutie, what are you up to? ^-^

 

From Jess <3: Ugh, guess you’re busy… :c

 

Taeyeon smiled at the nickname Jessica called her. She’d been doing that for the past couple of days. Of course, she asked the girl if it was okay first because she didn’t want her feeling uncomfortable. When Taeyeon told her that she didn’t mind, Jessica started calling her “cutie”.  The blonde found it adorable because no one had ever called her something like that before. Jessica was the first and last person she wanted to give her such a nickname. When Taeyeon asked her why she choose “cutie”, Jessica just replied with, “Because you’re so small and cute, that’s why.”

 

From Jess <3: Ughh, I’m so boredddd… I finished my office paperwork and I have nothing to dooooo… ;///

 

From Jess <3: It’s been 2 hours, Tae. Is everything okay? Please, text me…

 

From Jess <3: I’m g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter