Chapter 4

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after the incident at her clothing store, Jessica completely forgot all about the short blonde girl who insulted her by calling her the most awful person she’d ever met. At first, the memory of what happened would just pop into her head out of nowhere, the words Taeyeon had said ringing loudly in her ears as if she was experiencing it again. Then she would start wondering why this girl cared so much about others. It had been so long since Jessica really cared for anyone, so she had forgotten what it was like. After her parents and boyfriend passed away, the blonde practically switched off her emotions. She acted like she didn’t care even about her sister, but somewhere deep inside of her, she actually did because all her feelings were there despite everything. Jessica might not know that, but they were there and she just had to find them in order to let them out again.

Throughout the past few days, occasional thoughts about what Taeyeon said would just unwillingly enter Jessica’s mind, making her think about the whole thing even if she actually didn’t want to. On some level, it was probably because the encounter in her store actually did make Jessica feel a little guilty, even though she thought that she didn’t care at all. Somehow, the words that Taeyeon had said got to her. But it was probably just a matter of time before these feelings would be buried, just like all the other emotions she had. And that was exactly what happened. In just a couple of days, Jessica completely forgot about everything and continued with her usual routine. It, of course, involved going to work, getting drunk afterwards, having with some random dude somewhere and etc.

It was very early in the morning, probably seven or eight o’clock, and Jessica woke up in her bed with a major headache. Placing her hand over her eyes, the blonde brought herself in a sitting position and sighed in frustration. Damn, I need some medicine or something. This pain is killing me. Jessica thought as she turned to her right and opened her drawer in order to take a little bottle with pills in it that was usually in the bottom left corner. That was the place the girl would always leave it because it was the most convenient for her. Of course, if she was in someone else’s bed or just somewhere that wasn’t her room, she had a spare bottle of pills in her purse ready to be gulped down at any time.

After Jessica took one, though, she then heard an extremely loud and very disturbing noise echoing inside her room and making her head hurt even more. The girl was hungover, which meant that even the slightest sound felt like it would kill her. Turning to the direction where the noise was coming from, Jessica then noticed that she was in fact not alone in her own bed. There was a man there as well who was snoring while sleeping comfortably next to her because he was tired from all the activities they did during the night. He was a very attractive man, Jessica had to admit, and he was also a great lover. The girl didn’t remember exactly everything, but she knew that she had an amazing because of this person. In her opinion, every girl would kill to have a guy like that by her side.

Jessica saw that his lower body was covered with the sheets and immediately remembered something else as well. The image of his large manhood appeared in her mind and Jessica smirked. Oh I’m so going to have with you again some other time.

A few minutes later, Jessica decided that it was time to wake the guy up and make him leave the house because she had important work to do.

“Wake up,” she just told him and slapped his chest without caring at all that it wasn’t right to wake someone up like that. The man, of course, was startled and immediately jumped up into a sitting position on the bed.

“Yah! Why’d you wake me like that? You could’ve been gentler,” he complained and rubbed the place where Jessica had slapped him.

“I don’t care. You have to leave now because I have important things to do,” Jessica just said and stared at him, her voice and face giving off no signs of emotion whatsoever. The man looked at her after she said that and expected himself to just get up, put his clothes on and leave this ’s apartment, but as soon as his eyes saw her gorgeous face and messy hair that made her look so hot and y, he instantly became captivated by her.

“Oh come on… You don’t want to have a morning round with this bad boy?” the man then asked her and smirked before moving the sheets aside and uncovering the lower part of his body. He had forgotten completely about how rudely Jessica had awaken him and all he cared about at that moment was having the blonde right there and then, riding him like there’s no tomorrow.

“As much as I am tempted, I must decline your offer because as I said, I have things to do. Now leave my room and this apartment…” Jessica repeated herself, but this time her voice sounded a little harsher and pissed off. She really disliked it when someone was keeping her from her job.

“Alright, fine…” the man then told her and stood up from the bed. He then put his clothes on and before leaving the room, said to her while winking, “I’ll see you around, Jessica.”

As soon as he stepped out of the room, he closed the door behind him and then began walking down the hallway. As he was making his way towards the exit of the apartment, his nose caught the scent of something extremely delicious.

“Mmm, someone’s making waffles!” the man said out loud to himself as soon as he recognized the smell. Of course, since he was very hungry, he then decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter