Chapter 5

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Camera flashes, skinny models wearing pretty dresses while walking on the runway, looking so elegant and fabulous at the same time that it could leave everyone in awe, loud upbeat music that can make your heart rate instantly increase. That was what Kim Taeyeon noticed the moment she made her way inside the largest room in Seoul Cultural Complex, the place where every designer dreamed to have their fashion show held. The blonde arrived late there because, surprisingly, she got hung up at work, something which usually almost never happened. Because of some huge or should we say massive coincidence, she actually had many customers that day.

As Taeyeon took a few steps and looked around the room, she prayed with all her heart for Tiffany not to kill her since she was being irresponsible by arriving late. The redhead was very strict when it came to these things or just about absolutely everything that regarded her job. That was why she would always scold her assistant Seohyun whenever she was late or made even the tiniest mistake. But even so, she was still a good boss and treated her employee with respect, unlike a certain blonde named Jessica Jung who didn’t care about hurting other people’s feelings.

Sometimes during the day, Taeyeon would think about her unpleasant experience in that clothing store, but she would quickly brush the thoughts away, because she didn’t want to ruin her mood. Every single time, she would tell herself to just forget about that incident. It happened and there was nothing she could do about it. But whether she liked it or not, she couldn’t stop thinking about it. Never in her entire life had she met someone so awful and she was just appalled that a person like that actually exists. She hoped with all her heart that she would never meet Jessica again. She didn’t want to see her or talk to her, but unfortunately, luck wasn’t on her side. They met again and to Taeyeon’s surprise, they were introduced by someone the blonde never expected, someone who she’s known for a really long time and would never have thought that could actually be friends with an awful woman like Jessica – her roommate Tiffany.

From a few meters away, Taeyeon saw her best friend talking to someone while everyone else was watching the models walk on the runway. Guess the blonde wasn’t as late as she thought she was. At least the show hadn’t ended yet, which was a good thing because Tiffany won’t scold her so much.

“Oh no…” Taeyeon said out loud to herself as she felt a hot wave surge through her whole body and he legs shake when her eyes landed on the person to whom Tiffany was talking to. It was Jessica Jung. She stopped in her tracks and was ready to turn around and leave because she absolutely didn’t want to be in the presence of that awful woman. But she had promised Tiffany that she’d be there and because of that, even though she wanted to leave, she couldn’t. There was no way in hell that she’d let her best friend down. Plus, her red-haired roommate had already seen her and was motioning with her hand for her to come closer.

“And then I just threw the blouse at the courier and didn’t order from that store again,” Tiffany explained to Jessica a horrible experience that had happened to her a week ago, while the ice princess just nodded her head before saying, “Of course. You made the right decision, Tiff. How could they have sent you something with a hole in it?! I would’ve sued them if I were you…”

After she heard her friend’s words, Tiffany placed her hand on the Jessica’s shoulder and yelled out, “I know right! I’m still pissed off about that…”

Tiffany actually shouldn’t be talking to Jessica and should’ve been taking photos instead. But they got caught up in their conversation that the redhead kind of forgot. Well, she had still taken at least fifty or so photos, so it didn’t really matter all that much anyway.

When Taeyeon approached them, Tiffany quickly turned her attention to her roommate and opened to speak. She wanted to scold her for being late, but before she could say anything, Jessica beat her to it.

“What the hell are you doing here?” she said angrily to the short girl. “Come to criticize my fall collection or something? Is that it?”

Jessica didn’t know why, but for some reason she felt angered by the fact that Taeyeon was there at her fashion show. She rarely lost her temper and spoke to someone in such a way because most of the time she didn’t care, but now something came over her and she just snapped. It was probably because the short girl’s words had really affected her a lot that day at the clothing store.

Taeyeon was a little taken aback because she wasn’t expecting Jessica to jump at her as soon as she saw her. But she quickly composed herself and replied as calmly as she could, “My coming here has nothing to do with you. So I would appreciate it if you don’t talk to me for the rest of the night.”

Taeyeon didn’t want to lose her cool because she felt that she was better than that and that it wasn’t worth it getting angry because of someone who she had seen just once in her life and was practically a stranger she knew nothing about.

“What’s going on here? How do you two know each other?” Tiffany asked with a confused tone in her voice. She had completely forgotten that she was mad at Taeyeon for being late because her thoughts were now occupied with many questions like how her roommate and her friend knew each other and why was she speaking to her in such a way. Jessica of course, immediately answered the redhead’s questions.

“We met a few days ago in one of my clothing stores. This girl here told me that I sell everything at a high price and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter