Chapter 8

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shut up, Yul... It's not that insane to talk to inanimate objects," Taeyeon told Yuri, who accused her of being a complete weirdo for having conversations with her jars of tomatoes and all the other types of food at her grocery store. "Might I remind you that I once saw you talking to the Mickey Mouse wallpaper on your phone?!"

"That's completely different, Tae! My cute little Mickey is like a real living being, while your tomatoes are... uh... well, not like that... They're small and round, and sure as hell cannot talk!" Yuri defended herself with the most stupid argument ever. She blurted out such bull that Taeyeon couldn't help but laugh at her.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," the blonde said through fits of laughter while clutching her stomach at the same time.

"It's not! I'm right, so don't argue with me!" Yuri continued defending herself and hit Taeyeon on the shoulder, not too hard of course.

"Alright, alright, if you say so, crazy Yul..." the short girl then just replied and continued laughing while rubbing the spot where Yuri had hit her.

Jessica was listening to these two's conversation and kept wondering who the other girl with Taeyeon was. She wanted so badly to turn around and see because she was very curious, but she managed to refrain from doing so. Ugh, this girl's completely insane? She's even talking to food? What kind of person does such a thing? She obviously needs to see a therapist or should go to a mental institution to get some help. No wonder she drives me insane. It's because she herself is mentally unstable!  Jessica thought and rolled her eyes. Unlike her, who was paying so much attention to the girls' conversation, Taecyeon was still trying to choose what to eat and was completely ignoring everything that was happening around him.

"Let's go sit over there!" Tiffany, who was also with Taeyeon and Yuri, suddenly said after staying quiet all that time because she was trying to decide which one of the vacant tables they should choose. Luckily for Jessica, the redhead didn't see her because she was looking only in the other side of the restaurant since there were only free tables there.

, Tiffany is also with them... Jessica cursed in her mind and then began praying that the table her friend had chosen wasn't somewhere near her and Taecyeon's or else Tiffany would see her and ask to join them, which would be really bad because then she'd have to act all nice in order to not ruin her reputation.

When the three girls' voices started to become fainter and fainter with each passing second, Jessica realized that they were going somewhere far away from her and sighed in relief. But she knew that she had to get out of that restaurant at all cost. I need to tell this guy that we must leave and go somewhere else. I don't want them to see me… Jessica thought and then opened to speak, but just as she was about to say something, Taecyeon beat her to it by blurting out, “I figured out what I want to order!” He said it with such enthusiasm, as if he was a little kid.

“Uh huh…” a seemingly uninterested Jessica just replied. “Let’s go somewhere else. I don’t like this place,” she then said afterwards. The only thing the girl cared about at the moment was getting out of that stupid restaurant, so she didn’t give a damn about what Taecyeon wanted to order.

Unfortunately for her though, Taecyeon completely ignored her because he was too busy waving at someone he so happened to know. The man then motioned with his hand for the other person to come to their table. Jessica instinctively turned her head around and saw that Taecyeon was waving to none other than a certain redhead she was trying to hide from.  Oh … Jessica cursed in her mind because she knew that she was screwed now. I had no idea that these two know each other…

“Jess, I want to introduce you to my best friend’s girlfriend. She and her friends are going to join us in a minute,” Taecyeon informed the blonde and smiled happily. Great, just great! This day just can’t get any worse… Jessica thought after hearing his words. She wanted badly to bang her head hard against the table at that moment.

A few minutes later, Tiffany and the others came to Jessica and Taecyeon’s table. The moment the redhead noticed her friend, she immediately began squealing in excitement as if she hadn’t seen Jessica for a very long time.

“Oh my god, Jessi! Hey! I feel like it’s been ages since we last saw each other!” Tiffany said and threw her arms around Jessica’s body, hugging her tightly.

“We saw each other the other day, Tiff…” the blonde just told her and let out a fake little chuckle, one that made her feel disgusted with herself. She usually hated that annoying sound.

“Oh, I guess there’s no need for introductions then, since you two know each other,” Taecyeon said afterwards and then called the waiter so he could order his food.

“Oh, I think that Yuri is the only one that Jessi doesn’t know…” Tiffany noted after hearing his words and with a huge smile on her beautiful face then said while looking at her tanned friend and pointing at Jessica at the same time,”Yuri, this is Jessica Jung, the founder and creative director of Blanc & Eclare.”

“It’s nice to meet you. I’m Kwon Yuri…” the girl introduced herself and stretched her arm out so Jessica could shake it.

“Nice to meet you too…” Jessica then said with a fake smile after grabbing Yuri’s hand and shaking it slightly. She wished that she didn’t have to pretend to be someone else while around Tiffany, but she had no choice. Her company was one of the most important things in her life, so she greatly valued its reputation and would do absolutely anything to protect it.

“Would anyone else like to order something?” the waiter suddenly asked after writing down Taecyeon’s order.

“Yes, please!” Tiffany screamed enthusiastically as she grabbed a free chair from a nearby table, then placed it next to Jessica and sat down. “I want some chicken soup.”

Taeyeon and Yuri each go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter