Years later...

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the oneshot thingy to show their family life that some of you requested! Enjoyyy~ <3

 

5 YEARS LATER

 

“Hush little baby, don’t say a word…” Taeyeon sang to her two beautiful babies and rocked the two cradles in which they were sleeping separately. “Momma’s gonna buy you a mockingbird.”

They were absolutely beautiful and she felt so lucky to have them. Taeyeon will forever cherish the day that she and Jessica got to hold them in their arms for the first time - two gorgeous little girls, twins, Taeyeon holding one and Jessica the other. Since that moment or even before it, both of them knew that they would love these children for the rest of their lives.

A few meters away stood Jessica at the doorframe, watching as the love of her life sang that lullaby to their babies, her voice so beautiful and angelic. The woman felt so grateful to have her and the two innocent human beings be a part of her life and she couldn’t imagine a world where they were not in it. Jessica didn’t know what she’d ever do if she loses them. They’re her world…

A loving smile crept on her face as she continued looking at Taeyeon inside the half-lit room. The nursery looked beautiful even though the color of the pink-covered walls couldn’t really be seen due to the darkness being too strong and the light far too weak. Still, it looked amazing and Taeyeon fit right in there with the babies. Both hers and Jessica’s dreams had finally come true and they were genuinely happy at last. When it was just Taeyeon and Jessica a few years ago, they still felt like that, but there was always something missing. It was the fact that they didn’t have children. Now that they were blessed with these two beautiful little girls, you could finally say that their lives were complete. Thanks to the babies, they have a purpose, a goal to make them the happiest children in the whole entire world. Both Jessica and Taeyeon felt ecstatic, nervous and overwhelmed at the same time that they were part of a family in every sense of the word.

When the babies were finally asleep, Taeyeon turned around and began walking towards Jessica. There were smiles on both their faces because they could feel the happiness all around them. The short blonde grabbed the handle of the door and closed it as she made her way out of the room while Jessica took a few steps backwards to give her enough space. Taeyeon then put her arm around her girl’s waist and they both proceeded towards the living-room where they’d usually spend a few hours after the babies fall asleep.

When they finally made their way to the couch, both of them sat down on it with Jessica snuggling closer to Taeyeon after their bodies hit the cushions. The blonde creative director had her arms around her girlfriend’s body, her head resting on her chest, while Taeyeon had one arm around her princess’s shoulders protectively. It felt nice, really really nice as both of them stood like that.

The TV was to some movie channel but neither of the two girls was watching it. The volume was turned down low as they were both talking about random things that happened to them during the day.

“The dog’s toy fell in the pool today,” Taeyeon said and laughed a little, her chest moving up and down, making Jessica lift her head up and look at her girlfriend. “I was going to get it but the damn animal beat me to it. It just jumped inside the pool and started paddling towards it. Can you believe that?”

“Oh my god…” Jessica then exclaimed and began laughing. She then buried her face in the other girl’s neck while tightening her embrace and pulling herself closer to her.

“I love your laugh so much,” Taeyeon just randomly told her out of nowhere. “Even after all this time, I still want to listen to it all the time. I could hear you laugh forever…”

“You’re so cheesy, Tae!” Jessica then replied and rested her head on her girlfriend’s shoulders. Taeyeon had the biggest grin on her face, of course, because of the blonde’s words. She loved being cheesy like that with Jessica.

A few moments later, Jessica fell asleep in Taeyeon’s arms. It was typical of her because she was always the first one to doze off. It was eleven o’clock in the evening and plus,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter