Chapter 7

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was stomping towards her office, her mind racing because of anger and her hands balled up into fists. She was so mad because of what happened a few minutes ago in the cafe. God, why does this make me so damn angry?!  she wondered and then gritted her teeth as images of a certain blonde girl named Taeyeon flashed before her eyes. Jessica didn't know why every single time she would meet her, she'd lose control of her emotions. It was like the girl drove her off the edge, which was something that Jessica did not like at all because it reminded her of how she was before her boyfriend and parents passed away. She used to be way too emotional for her liking and let absolutely everything get to her. Jessica cringed at the mere thought of being that way. She didn't want to be that person ever again because she liked how she was now - emotionless and not giving a damn about almost everything. It just made her life a whole lot easier.

As the blonde made her way inside her office, all she wanted was to sit on the chair behind her desk and drink that wonderful cup of coffee that her assistant should usually bring her at an exact time every single day. Today, though, when Jessica walked inside her office, she didn't see it anywhere on her desk, which made her even angrier than she already was. Gritting her teeth, she then got out of her office again and quickly stomped towards Sunny's desk.

As soon as she saw her boss approaching, the short girl's eyes grew wide and her legs began shaking because of fear. Why does she seem so angry?  Sunny wondered as she looked at Jessica's facial expression that gave off just how mad she actually was. It seemed like the blonde was actually throwing daggers with her eyes at the girl.

"Sunny, where the hell is my coffee?" Jessica asked her assistant with the scariest voice Sunny had ever heard in her life.

"I-I uh... f-forgot to place it on your desk today, Miss Jung..." the poor girl stuttered while Jessica just kept looking at her with that same expression, as if she would kill her any second. "M-my family called me and I got distracted. I apologize, Miss Jung!" Sunny then said afterwards while standing up and bowing at her boss.

"Where is my coffee now?" Jessica asked her a few seconds later and waited for her assistant to give her an answer. Panicking, Sunny grabbed the cup that was on her own desk and showed it to her boss, then said, "Here it is, Miss Jung. I will take it to your office right away!"

"No! Give it to me right now!" Jessica ordered and her assistant did as she was told, giving her the cup as soon as she heard the blonde's words. Jessica took it from Sunny's hands and then her expression changed to her usual cold one. She then took a step towards her office, which made the shorted girl sigh in relief because she felt like she was off the hook and Jessica wasn't going to scold her for forgetting to place the coffee on her desk. But unfortunately, just as she relaxed a bit, something unexpected happened which shocked her completely. She felt the beverage she gave her boss streaming down her face, making her feel excruciating pain since it was extremely hot. Jessica had turned around and poured it all over her poor assistant instead of walking back to her office.

"Ahhh..." Sunny whimpered in pain and her breathing became harder as she felt the coffee continue falling down her body, some of it even going under her shirt.

"Don't ever make this mistake again. Understand?" Jessica then said with a voice that sent shivers down her assistant's spine. Sunny immediately nodded her head multiple times to show her boss that she had indeed understood what she was telling her. As soon as Jessica saw that her words got through to Sunny, she squeezed the now empty plastic cup of coffee with her hand and then threw it on the ground before saying, "Good! Now clean this up and go get me another coffee. I want it on my desk in exactly twenty minutes!"

After saying that, Jessica went back to her office and sat behind her desk. She then opened one of her drawers and took out a bottle of whiskey. She wanted to forget everything that had happened with Taeyeon so far, to get rid of all those emotions she was feeling, and the only thing she could think of that would help was drinking alcohol to her heart's content.

While Jessica was doing that, poor Sunny just continued standing there, her hair, clothes and face wet and her eyes wide due to shock because of what happened a few seconds ago. She knew that this job was going to be hard when she took it and that her boss Jessica was extremely strict, but she didn't expect the woman to go as far as pouring coffee all over her employee. Sunny was really taken aback by the action but still, despite everything, she loved her job and wasn't going to quit it. In fact, she became even more motivated to do better at it.

At that moment, Sunny promised herself that she would never make mistakes like this one again and that she would do anything in her power to be the best assistant and to make her boss proud of her.

 

 

Yuri opened the door to Taeyeon's grocery store and slowly made her way inside it while singing some random tune to herself at the same time. She wanted to see how her short friend was doing because she wasn’t able to come to the store for a few days due to being out of town and so, she hadn’t seen Taeyeon and wanted to know if she was alright. After she was inside the store, Yuri closed the door behind her, then took a couple of steps towards the counter and looked around, but unfortunately, she didn't see anyone there for some reason. Hmm... That's strange. Where could she be?

"Tae, are you here?" Yuri asked and continued scanning the place. Suddenly, as she turned her head back towards the counter, she saw someone come out from under it, startling her because she hadn't expected it.

Yuri's eyes widened in surprise when she saw Tiffany Hwang, the girl she was madly in love with, standing just a few feet away from her and looking like a beautiful angel, as if she had fallen from Heaven. Yuri fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter