Chapter 18

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I called you here today for only one specific reason," creative director Jessica Jung said to the seven bodyguards in front of her desk. "To choose which one of you will be accompanying Kim Taeyeon and myself in a few hours at a very important meeting."

She was speaking like a commander who was about to give out orders to her loyal subjects and Taeyeon thought that that was beyond hot. Jessica had her head raised high and her body straightened as she talked, which made her seem so goddamn powerful that anyone would surely do whatever she told them. Taeyeon definitely wouldn't mind being the girl's slave at that moment. In fact, some very inappropriate thoughts entered the blonde's mind as she continued looking at Jessica. Images involving her strapped to a bed while the mighty Miss Jung tortured her with a whip flashed before her eyes. The atmosphere inside the office surely felt very hot for the girl because of that.

"Yes, Miss Jung!" all of the bodyguards voiced out at the same time, nodding their heads as soon as they heard Jessica's words.

"Turn around now!" the blonde creative director ordered her subjects, making them quickly move their bodies around. Her voice was stern and frightening, and could make anyone shake in fear if they happened to hear it. A few seconds later, Jessica turned her attention to Taeyeon and with the sweetest and most gentle voice, which was in complete contrast to the one before, called her name, "Taeyeon..."

The other girl looked at her straight in the eyes and felt her heart immediately skip a beat. The completely different way she was speaking at that moment, her voice filled with so much emotion, just mesmerized the blonde. On top of that, the way Jessica was staring at her with those brown orbs of hers was so captivating and it made Taeyeon lost for words.

"Yes?" Taeyeon finally asked after a while of staying silent, her voice low, sounding more like a whisper than anything else.

"Which one of my bodyguards do you want accompanying us today?" Jessica said with the same gentle voice she had called Taeyeon's name with and then moved closer to the girl.

The two were standing face to face, just looking at each other. For them, it felt as if no one else was in that office and it was just the two of them. Both girls were concentrated on each other so much. Each of them admired the other's facial features and couldn't move their eyes away. Jessica felt captivated by the other girl's adorable little nose and cheeks. She had the urge to just caress them with her hand, but refrained herself from doing so. While Taeyeon kept looking at the blonde creative director's lips which seemed so delicious that she wanted to just taste them so bad. Neither girl made a move and just stood still and silent until suddenly, a loud coughing was heard inside the office, making both of them snap out of their daze immediately.

"Oh ..." one of the guards said as he coughed repeatedly while the other two next to him were patting him on the back.  

"Get him some water," another one stated and grabbed a bottle which was on top of Jessica's desk.

"Wait, idiot! That's Miss Jung's bottle... We can't give him that..." bodyguard number six yelled out and hit his co-worker on the head for being stupid.

"It's alright. Give it to him!" Jessica ordered and the man did as he was told immediately. The still coughing bodyguard took the bottle and drank it whole before finally feeling better.

"I apologize for this inconvenience I have caused, Miss Jung," said the man and then bowed to Jessica.

The blonde nodded her head, accepting the apology without saying anything else. She didn't actually blame him for causing any inconvenience, it wasn't his fault at all because he couldn't really control this, but she just didn't voice it out loud.

"So, Tae... Which one do you want?" Jessica then asked Taeyeon once again, her voice still as sweet and gentle as before.

"I don't know. I think it doesn't matter really. All of them are probably good at their job and will protect us from those senior citizens," Taeyeon answered the girl's question. She honestly thought that way, but Jessica unfortunately did not accept her answer. The girl wanted only the best protection, so she turned to her bodyguards and decided to choose herself.

"Bodyguard Phill, you're out. Leave!" Jessica then said to the bodyguard who was coughing a few moments ago. The man immediately left the office when he heard his boss's words. After that Jessica started walking around the rest, closely examining each and every one of them. "Dave, get out as well. You're too fat. That means you'll be slow and might not react in time if someone attacks Taeyeon or me."

Five bodyguards were then left and after closely examining them, Jessica finally chose one - the loyal Bruce. Satisfied with her choice, the girl smiled widely and told the man to meet her and Taeyeon downstairs in two hours. Bruce nodded and then bowed to both his boss and her friend before finally leaving the office.

When Jessica and Taeyeon were left alone, the short blonde let out a "Wow!" as she couldn't believe how serious the other girl was about this whole thing.

"Why are you so surprised?" Jessica asked her and chuckled as soon as she noticed her cute reaction.

"I've never seen anything like this before," Taeyeon gave her an honest answer. "Why did you-"

Before the blonde could finish what she was saying, though, Jessica answered the question she was about to ask, "You deserve only the best protection..."

As soon as Taeyeon heard those words, she leaned forward and just wrapped her arms around Jessica's body. "Thank you!" she then uttered as she held her and buried her face in the girl's neck. "Thank you so much..."

Jessica smiled and put her arms around the blonde’s body as well. She felt so happy that she could help her, that she could be useful to her in some way instead of Taeyeon always looking after her. Jessica felt good because of the fact that she could repay the blonde for everything she had done for her. Well, at least a little bit...

 

 

"Are you nervous?" Jessica asked Taeyeon while they were both sitting in the back seat of her expensive car with Bruce driving towards the grocery store.

"A little..." she answered, her hands shaking a bit. Honestly, she was more than just nervous. She was scared even though she knew that she didn't have to be. Those o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter