Chapter 6

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK's POV

Class doesn't start until 8. I wondering where is Jin hyung. I excused myself from them and wander around to search for Jin hyung. Then, I see Hyun Mi talking to someone and I realise that it was Jin hyung. Hmm, since when Jin hyung has a courage to talk to her. I just watch them talk to each other and wait until Jin hyung go because I still have a deal with her. Jin hyung already bid his goodbye and I ready to talk to Hyun Mi but I stopped because Jin hyung suddenly go towards her again and pat her head. I feel my heart shattered in pieces. I can feel the hurt. She hates it when people touch her hair. Why do I have to feel like this. Screw you feelings. After that, I stand infront of her, blocking her way. I just stand there without saying anything and she looks up at me. Making eye contact. At first, her face looks like she annoys with someone. Then, her face changes drastically to the imma-dead-meat face. I smirked to her and grab her hand as a sign to follow me. "Wh-what are you doing, Jungkook?" "Just follow me." I bring her to the rooftop. "What do you want again, Jeon Jungkook?" "Just." I replied. "If you don't want anything from me, I will get going now. Bye." Aisshh, this girl. "Don't you need to do something about this morning incident?" I asked her. She stopped immediately and turn around facing me. "I'm sorry." "Hmm. Sorry? About what?" "I'm sorry. Because I hit you with my pillow and accused you coming to my room with bad intention. I'm really sorry." "Sorry is not everything, okay?" I walk away and pat her hair. "Ya! What's a deal being hit with a pillow?! It's not like you can get hurt or what!!" "Just wait and see, Jeon Hyun Mi!!" I already have an idea on how to get a revenge.

 

HYUN MI's POV

"Just wait and see, Jeon Hyun Mi!!" Jungkook yell. "Ah, I hate him. Really really hate." I said to myself. I sigh. After that, I go to my classroom. When I was infront of the door, I battling with myseld whether to go in or not. "Ah, I need to see that jerk's face again. But that's not it. I sit beside him." I take a deep breath and just go in. Then, I sigh. Again. Because he's not in the class yet. Yaasss!! At least, I can have my peaceful life for a while. Literally, I'm the only one in the classroom. The moment I want to go to my seat, there is someone open the door and.... THUD! We fall. "Oww!!" I fell hard on my back. When

Please log in to read the full chapter