Chapter 2

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
JUNGKOOK's POV

Hi readers, given name Jeon Jungkook. Back to story, I go to Big Hit High School. My father is the founder of the school and I have an unbiological sister. Her name is Jeon Hyun Mi. Her parents leave her in front of our house. At that time, I still two months old. Means, I'm older than her by two months. Her parents leave her without any information but birthdate. I get ready for school and go downstair. I greet my parents and sit besides my mom. When I eat my breakfast, I see that Hyun Mi is done with her breakfast and is ready to go to school. Then, mom asked her to go with me. I just hoping that she will say no. Fortunately, she said no. She had to do that, if not she will feel my wrath. I swear. I don't know why I don't like her that much. We're supposed to be childhood friend but as we grew up, I distance myself from her. Even I, myself don't know the reason. When I arrived at school, I greet my friends at school canteen. I am in a group called BTS and I'm their maknae. The oldest one is Jin or full name Seokjin, second one, Suga, and then J-Hope. The leader of the group is Rap Monster or I called him Namjoon hyung. We have Jimin and V and then, there's me. When I go to my class, I only see one seat left, beside a girl. I sighed. I hope that girl won't freak out when she find out that I sit beside her. I pull the chair and make a noise which make the girl woke up. When I looked at the girl I was shocked. HER. Why the girl should be her? And why she is in my classroom?? This must be it. My parents. I sighed, again. I give her a look and she ignore me. The entire of class period, I just sleep, since my mood was ruined by that Hyun Mi. Then, I heard the bell ring, so it recess time. I'm the last one to get out from the class. 

 

At canteen, I sit with my friends. Then, I see Hyun Mi is eating. Alone. To be honest, I don't even know why she didn't want to make any friend. Now that I realize, she seems lonely. Aisshh, why should I care whether

Please log in to read the full chapter