Chapter 29

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

Jungkook just watch Hyun Mi as she puts the flower that Jin gave beside the box that  he put in her locker. He didn't like it. He thought that she will wear the bracelet he bought. He got excited when she took out the bracelet from the box, but his smile died when she put it back in the box. When he saw that Hyun Mi walked off to clas, he also do the same.

Flashback

Jungkook woke up pretty earlier today. He's very excited and he looked forward to what will happen today. After he'd done bathed and changed to his school uniform, he opened his drawer. There is a little box. He took the box and open the box lid. A beautiful blue pearl bracelet with white artificial flowers. Jungkook just smile remembering the time he called his Dad to buy this for him. He didn't know that his Dad is god in picking accessories. 

"I bet that she will like it." Jungkook said to himself. When he arrived at school, he headed straight towards Hyun Mi's locker. He looked around before unlocked her locker. There, he put the box between her belongings. 

End of Flashback 

-In Hyun Mi's class-

"I saw Jin hyung gave you something to you. What's that, huh?" Jungkook asked to Hyun Mi. "Why? Are you jealous?" Hyun Mi asked back. "Ah, why did I even bother asked you that kind of question." Jungkook rolled his eyes and look infront. "Seokjin-sunbae gave me a bouquet of flowers." Hyun Mi said while copying important things that teacher said on her notebook. "Ah~~ flowers~~ well, what about the box that you found between the crumpled papers?" Jungkook asked again while doodling something on his notebook. They're such a contrast to each other. Hyun Mi turns her head towards Jungkook. "Are you implying that you're stalking me just now?" She asked. "Stalking? Kidding me. I just walk by the locker and saw the incident, okay. Don't flutter yourself." Jungkook said and flicked Hyun Mi's forehead.

Please log in to read the full chapter