Chapter 25

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
HYUN MI's POV

Everybody look at the student that suddenly open the door. "There's rumor breaking out right now... And it's a really big issue!!" The student said. Rumor? This is it. High school life. Making rumors like a pro paparazzi. With that news, everybody get out from the classroom to know more about the 'rumor'. And I guess that the kid just now go to other classroom to tell about the...same thing. I hesitate at first, because I don't want to know. But, curiosity kills the cat, right? I just want to know a little bit of it. When I arrived, everybody feel my presence and they give me the.....disgusted look? I guess. But, it's an unpleasant one. They also give me some space to see the rumor. And I was shocked. My eyes look like it will pop out in a second. I look away from the pictures and let my eyes wander around to search for one person. Please be here. Please. I chanted in my head. As I wandered my eyes around, I finally see him. Maybe he didn't see me, but his expression. It's a pure shock. The same reaction that I gave. I also found his friend nearby. Then, suddenly, we locked eyes. His face shows desperation and I don't know why. People start talking about the picture. Something like, "They're living together?" , "I thought someone like her will just stay at home studying.." , "I don't know she's such a ." and many more. I can't take it anymore and run away from the hallway. Just right before the discipline teacher start to shoo the student to go back to their own classroom. 

 

JUNGKOOK's POV

I blend in with the crowd that started to form. At first, I can't see properly and I push people around me so I can move forward. Holy . The first thing that I thought after I see a few pictures are pin at the notice board. Whoever take that picture are sure a paparazzi-to-be. I don't know whether Hyun Mi goes out from the class or not. She's not that interested in rumor. But, I still wander my eyes off, searching for her. All of the hyungs are here and their expression are just like me and also everyone else, which is pure shock. Then, I look around the crowd again

Please log in to read the full chapter