Chapter 10

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
HYUN MI's POV

I can feel something cold on my forehead. I want to get up but my head is pounding to the point that it's very hurt. I still want to get up from my sleep because I already heard my alarm. I also feel that someone is beside me and I want to know who is it. The moment I opened my eyes, I can see Jungkook sleeping, leaning to my drawer. Then, I take the thing on my forehead and wet towel greets me. I can feel that my body is burning and I made my own assumption which is, I caught a fever. I tried to get up and take a bath but my head is so heavy and make me lying on the bed again. Just what did I do yesterday that I get a fever. I want to take my phone because the alarm is so noisy and I want to turn it off, but unfortunately, my phone hit Jungkook and thus wake him up. I regret doing that. Very. He stirred in his sleep before slowly open his eyes. "What did you do in my room?" is what I said after he completely open his eyes. "Hmm.. you caught a fever and I take care of you all night yesterday that I ended up sleeping in your room.. again" he said with his just-get-up-from-sleep voice. Ughh, his voice is killing me... sooooo yy. What did I think? y? Whatever, just cut it already, Jeon Hyun Mi. But, I was taken aback by his answer. "You took care of me last night?" I ask for confirmation. He replied with hum and added "Your body temperature is high. So, I put the wet towel tocool down the heat." he explained. Why did you do that? At the moment that I already don't like you? This make my head more hurt. I hate fever! "I will check your temperature again." He said. He put one of his hands on my forehead and the other one on his forehead. I was embarassed by his action. "Ah, your temperature didn't go down at all. You're totally...burning. Wait here, I will ask mom about medicine." He said before he goes downstair. He acts strangely today. Is it because of yesterday? But, if yes, he should be mad...not pretending to be a good people. It makes me crazy. I don't want to think about it anymore because it just make my head wwant to explode. I decided to sleep..to ease the headache.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I go downstairs and ask mom where is the medicine. "Mom, is there any fever medicine?" I asked while searching through the refrigerator.

Please log in to read the full chapter