Chapter 18

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

HYUN MI's POV

"Actually..." Jungkook starts. "We.... technically....siblings.." He said the word siblings almost at whisper level. "WHAT?!" The others screamed because of shocked. "Siblings? Are you kidding me?" J-Hope said. "Jeon Jungkook! How dare you keep it as secret to us? Huh?!" Jimin said furiously. He looks...hurt. "But, for how long did you guys been siblings?" Namjoon asked. "I thought - no, we thought that you the only son..." Jin added. "Actually, we've been siblings, since I was born." I finally have the courage to speak up. Everybody look at me. Waiting for me to explain. "My biological parents left me infront of Jungkook's house. There is no info about me except birthdate. I don't even know why they left me and a note with my birthdate. Not my name. So, Jungkook's parents took me in their family and give me a name." I fight back my tears. Not wanting to show my weak side. It's enough only Jungkook saw that side of me. Everybody look at me sadly. Like, they can feel how I feel. "Ya! Why with the expression? Don't be sad. I'm okay. I even grateful that Jungkook's parents love me as much as they love their own son. So, don't be sad." I smile widely at them. "So, you guys are technically siblings, right?" Jin asked again. "Yeah." I replied. I realized that he looks a little happy upon hearing my answer. I just shrugged the feelings. "Well, enough with the sad story. We came here to enjoy remember. So, let's play!" Namjoon said, enlighten the mood. "Let's go!" I just chuckled see them like that. Boys, they only know how to play. I don't have the mood to play, though. So, I told them to play without me and call me at my room if they need anything.

 

J
Please log in to read the full chapter