Chapter 11

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
HYUN MI's POV "I already put your clothes on the bed. So, you won't have trouble to search for your clothes with your condition. I'll be in my room if you need anything." I heard Jungkook said. I just hummed silently. I sighed. Why did you do this to my poor heart? I don't want to think the matter deeply because in the end I will just hurt my head more. This is the first time ever that I absent from school. After I done bathing, I can see that what Jungkook's said just now is true. I smiled thinking about it, I thought that you joking when you said that you ready my clothes. I just wear the clothes that he prepared and I lie down on my bed. I lie down for a while before I heard grumbling sound from my stomach. I'm hungry. I wonder what mom made for breakfast. I forced myself to go downstairs because I'm hungry as hell. But, I can't see Dad anywhere when i arrived downstairs. Usually Dad will be at living room. "Mom? Where are you?" I asked. "Mom and Dad went out already. They said they have things to do. So, it just both of us at home." I heard Jungkook said. "Just...both of us...in this house?" I asked. I go to the kitchen to see what his doing and to my surprise, he is cooking. Jungkook cooking? Seriously? He just replied with a hum. "What are you cooking?" I asked since I was curious what he's cooking. "Porridge. Why? Doubting my cooking skill?" "It's not like that. It's just...I never seen you cooking though." "Don't worry. I don't put poisoned in this food... I only pro in making porridge and ramyeon. So, yeah." He said. "Why you don't just cook ramyeon?" I asked. "You are sick. So, porridge is better than ramyeon." He said. Tch. Now you want to take care of me, huh? Then, someone called me. "Hello?" "Ah, Hyun Mi-ah. This is Teacher Kim." "Ah, teacher. Why did you call?" I could see that Jungkook twitches a little as I said teacher. "I just want to know why you don't go to school?" "That... I got a fever. A bad one." "Ahh, you're sick. By the way, Hyun Mi, where do you live actually?" That question hit me really hard. "The only information about you is your name and your phone number. No parent's name. No adress. No siblings information." How should I tell the teacher. I look at Jungkook and my phone back and forth. "Hello? Jeon Hyun Mi? Are you still there?"

JIN's POV

I

Please log in to read the full chapter