Chapter 9

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

HYUN MI's POV

"Well then, it can't be helped, right? It's not like we can force..." I heard Seokjin said that before I feel someone grab my hand and drag me away from the scene. "Ya! Who the hell are....you?" I said and I realized that the someone is that Jungkook. He always done this to me. Just why? I just want to ask him that question. "Why did you do that? Do you have any problem?" I asked him. "Just get in the car." He ordered. "No. I don't want!!" I refused. "Hyun Mi! Just get in the car!" I stopped for a moment because I never heard that kind of intonation from him when he get angry. "Why should I?" I challenge him. Then, Jungkook walk to me and my body automatically go backwards. I feel someone behind me and when I turned I see thst Seokjin is behind me. "Sunbaenim.... what are.. you doing here?" I asked him. "I want to know where are you going and who is dragging you away." Jin replied. Then, I can feel the tensed atmosphere between Seokjin and Jungkook. Both of them wear the unsatisfying look. "Hmm, guys? Are you just want to stand there and look at each other like that? You guys give me goosebump, really" I said. "Jeon Jungkook, why are you dragging her away, huh?" Jin said mockingly. "Why? You're angry? That I touch what's yours?" Jungkook replied with a smirk. Ahh, what with these kids, really. Aren't they friends? "What do you mean by what's yours?" I asked Jungkook. "If you want to know, ask him by yourself." Jungkook said and walk over to Seokjin and whispered something to him that I can't hear very well. The thing that I only hear is be careful and I will hurt. That's all. Friends turn into enemies, eh? "You! Get in the car!" Jungkook ordered me and I automatically get in his car. I just look at Seokjin and give him the awkward smile. 

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Hyung, you should be careful when you want to interfere my business with her. Because.. if you not be careful, I will make sure that I will hurt her more than this." I whispered to Jin hyung. "You! Get in the car!" I ordered Hyun Mi and to my surprise, she obeyed. I smirk and drive my car. I don't go straight to my house because I don't want Jin hyung to know that she lives with me. "What are you with Seokjin sunbaenim?" I heard Hyun Mi asked. "Nothing." "

Please log in to read the full chapter