Chapter 28

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

To my new subscribers, thank you very very very much for subscribing... 

Well, I just want to say that this chapter will be third person POV... this chap is just scenes about Jin and Jungkook try to win over Hyun Mi's heart.... 

 First scene

Jungkook walks side by side with Hyun Mi to school. Hyun Mi didn't want to but, yeah, it's Jeon Jungkook we're talking about. He didn't want to hear Hyun Mi's reason on why she didn't want him to walk with her. She said that she don't want the attention that the girls will give to her and so on. Hyun Mi just give up and she ignores the fact that Jeon Jungkook is walking with her to school. When they arrived at the school's front gate, Hyun Mi can feel the stare. She feels really uncomfortable and she feels more anxious when Seokjin suddenly come towards her and slings his arm around her shoulder. It's not just the girls staring at her like they want to eat her. Jungkook is also staring at her and his hyung simultaneaously. But, he just shrug it off, since it his plans anyway. Three of them go to the canteen to grab something to eat. When the rest of BTS members came, Jin and Jungkook quickly hide their affection towards Hyun Mi. Seeing that, Hyun Mi can only smile a little by their reaction and give a quick glance toward other members. They also realised their behavior and want to laugh, but they just keep it to themselves. When it times to go to class, Jin tag along with Hyun Mi and Jungkook to their class before going to his class. 

Second scene (In Hyun Mi's class)

In class, all the girls give a quick death stare to Hyun Mi when the teacher is teaching. Or scribble some nasty words on a piece of paper and throw it to her desk when the teacher is not looking or absent. Or talking about her on the class group chat and act like Hyun Mi is not in the group. On the other hand, Hyun Mi can only keep the emotion that she's feeling towards herself. There's time when she feels like she wants to cry. Because she's a human and she receives too much pain. She fights with the tears and do everything she can to not let the tears fall down since there is no teacher. Jungkook realised it and hold her chin and make her face him and force eye contact. He looks deep into her eyes and he can see the tears been built in her eyes. With that, Jungkook swiftly grab her by neck and pull her into his embrace. Hiding her face from anyone's view. The scene happened too quick for Hyun Mi to realize. When her brain processed everything, she let out a silent cry and they stay like that till God who knows how long. But, it just like 5 minutes actually. All of the students in the classroom have that shock face. And there are also girls that fake a cry and said something like 'why did he hug a like her. Why not me?' or 'oh no, his hands and shirt is full of dirtiness. I need to clean it for him.' and so on. They said in a whisper level and they thought that Jungkook didn't hear, but they're wrong. Jungkook is disgusted by everything that they said. He can only keep the angriness inside him.

Third scene (Recess)

Jin is waiting for Hyun Mi outside her class. When he saw Hyun Mi going out he

Please log in to read the full chapter