Chapter 5

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Hyun Mi's POV

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I'd done to you." I heard someone said something and I thought that it's a dream. But, the voice sounds familiar though. I just ignore the thought and continue my sleep. Without changing. 

*next morning*

 

I feel that I hug something. I feel that something and I thought that it was a teddy bear but I were wrong the moment I opened my eyes. "OHH MYY GOOODD!!" I screamed on top of my lungs. "JEON FUDGING JUNGKOOK!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!! NOT JUST THAT BUT YOU ARE ON MY BED!! UUUWAAAHHH!!!" I yell at him while punch him with my pillow. Mom and Dad come to my room because of the commotion. "Ya, Jeon Hyun Mi, stop it!!" Jungkook yell back. I stop immediately. " Why you make such a big fuss about me being in your room!" Aishh, this kid. "It's not like I did something to you last night!!" He added. "But still, how did you get in my room when I locked door." I am very sure that I locked door.... did I? Whatever. "You locked the door you said?" He asked. I nodded and said "Very sure." " For your information, you did not lock you door, okay?" He said and walk off my room. "Yesterday, I asked him to wake you up for dinner. Then, I wonder why he also did not come downstairs. Your dad checked on both of you and he saw that both of you sleeping. So, he did not wake you up and just let both of you like that." I heard mom explain. "Why? You thought that Jungkook did something to you??" Asked dad. "I am wrong, right?" I said. "Get ready for your school already. You're gonna be late." Dad said. I closed the door after mom and dad gone. I want to scream. I take my pillow and cover my face with it and scream. "AARRGGGHHH!!" " I need to say sorry to him before I go to school.. Ah, you're such a moron, Jeon Hyun Mi." I said to myself and get ready for school. 

JUNGKOOK's POV

I go to my room after I got attacked. Just you wait, Hyun Mi. Y

Please log in to read the full chapter