Chapter 26

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

HYUN MI's POV

I turn my head toward the door. My eyes are just going to pop out from it places when I know who it is. Jungkook!! He said the same thing as Jin and he holds my other hands. I just look at them simultaneously. "Umm, guys.. I-I think this i-is so sudden." I said breaking the silence. "It's o-" "You don't need to answer us right now. Give a second thought about it." Jungkook said cutting Jin sentence. Jin just glare at him. I pull back my hands from them. "I-I will try." I said quietly. "Well, I think, we need to go back to our class. So, see you." Jin said and hug me. I almost got mini heart attack because of the sudden action. I quickly retreat from his embrace and he cleared his throat out of embarrassment. "Bye." Jin bid his goodbye. I just wave at him. What the hell is going on right now? My mind is blank. Really blank. "Don't you want to go to the class?" Jungkook said. "Ah. Y-yes." I said and walk off to class. The three of us must be awkward with each other after this. Jungkook is walking behind of me and when we reach the class, the teacher already teaching. "Oh. Miss and Mr. Jeon. You guys are late for…" Mr. Kim our History teacher, looks at his watch "15 minutes. What are your excuse?" "Ah. Umm. I felt a little sick this morning. So, I went to the infirmary to get a little rest. And it seems that I didn't hear the bell ringing." I said. "Okay. What about you Mr. Jeon?" "I went to the infirmary too. But, I'm not sick. Since I arrived at school early, I took a little nap. I guess, I was into a deep sleep that I didn't hear the bell." He said. "Okay. Go back to your seat. I will pass you guys." We bow at him and go to our seat. Mr. Kim continues on his teaching. But, I can't really focus because I can feel the stare that every girls give to me. If stare could kill, I'm already dead  this very moment. I sigh. Then, a crumpled paper appear in front of me. I look at Jungkook, but I don't think it's him. Since the paper came from other directions, not from my right. I opened the paper and read what the person wrote. "Stay away from my boys, you wench." I want to crumpled back the paper and put it under my desk until Jungkook take the paper and read it. 

JUNGKOOK'

Please log in to read the full chapter