Chapter 17

Loving You [EDITED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
*Skip to Saturday* HYUN MI's POV It's weekend and I don't know what to do. I just finish my study session and my brain need to relax. Mom and Dad already go somewhere because of work. Lately, they've been busy until the point that I don't get to spend time with them. As for Jungkook, I don't know what he's doing right now. It's not like we're close anymore to be comfortable with each other. I decided to go downstairs to watch the television. When I was wathcing the television, I saw Jungkook go to the kitchen. Cooking, I guess. Then, I think about something. Why di he cook? Do we have a guest?  I want to ask him, but seeing he cooking seriously...I just decided to shut up. Just then, I heard someone ring the doorbell. I just look at Jungkook. I thought that he hear the bell, but he didn't even look up. I get up lazily because the guest keep pressing on the bell. "Wait!! I'm coming!" I shouted, so the guest could hear. As I opened door and see who's the guess is... I almost faint. "Jeon Jungkook!!" I shouted. "What? Don't you know that I'm busy?!" He also shouted angrily. "Can you come here for a while? Pleaseeee!" I beg him. I felt like I want to cry. My life is done right now. There is no reason to live anymore. God, help me. "What is it that you...want?" Jungkook asked me. I just look at him.

 

JUNGKOOK's POV I am cooking food for the hyungs. I think it's the right timing to cook since the hyungs always come late. Now, it just 10.30 am. Usually, they will arrive around 12 noon. I just joking to Hyun Mi when I said that they will come in the morning and go home at night. But for the sleepover, sometimes it suddenly. Because we're all boys, so we c
Please log in to read the full chapter