Chapter 2

Our Gang Luv Affair

I’m back! Updating again, and I’m not really sure what days I’ll try to commit a promising new chapter, but I might make them Sundays or maybe like Tuesday.

And if I don’t update it’s because of school. Anyways on with the chapter!


Park Jimin’s POV

I watched as Ari had walked away from a slightly fuming Yoongi, and turned the corner going to find her classes. It was nice seeing her again after all these years, but at the same time it was a lost cause. Her gang wouldn’t want her to talk to us, and Yoongi-hyung would more than likely kill us if we even think about it.

“How the hell do you know her?” I heard Yoongi growl out. I knew the question was directed to me, but I don’t understand why he’s all mad. It’s not like they tried to hurt one of us already. I had cleared my throat slightly, and glanced at him.

“We were friends when I was a freshman, but she moved away all of a sudden. To be honest, I’m just as surprised as you are to see again. Even more so that she’s in a gang now too.” I said sighing and rubbing my hair in frustration. Hoseok had looked at me out the corner of his eye.

“You weren’t planning on talking to her right?” he asked slowly, but still looking at me. I opened my mouth to answer him, but then closed it. Was I going to talk to her originally?

“I wasn’t, because I thought she didn’t remember me.” I said turning around to follow Namjoon-hyung.

“So now you are?” the deep voice of Taehyung came. I rolled my eyes at all of their questions and glared at him.

“What the hell is this twenty-questions?” I hissed out looking at them.

“No, but why’re you getting so defensive all of a sudden?” Namjoon asked me. I rolled my eyes again.

“Not defensive. I’m just tired of all the questions we have bigger things to worry about.” I said shrugging my shoulder looking at him as he stopped. He gave me a look, and I gave him a blank stare back.

“Still defensive.” Jungkook cut in. I let out an exasperated sigh.

“I’m not getting defensive. I see her again so what it’s not like I’m going to run and be at her every beck and call. I don’t kiss from a girl especially not one from another gang.” I said giving Jungkook a look and crossed my arms.

“So, if she were to hurt one of us intentionally…” Taehyung let the question linger.

“Then, she’s as good as dead. Family is always first.” I said in an unwavering voice showing how serious I was. They seemed to notice that I was serious, because Namjoon led us to the office saying Seokjin wanted to talk to us about them.

‘But what good is a family, if it isn’t even yours?’

We walked inside the office with that same thought still in mind. I had sat down on the couch, and waited for Seokjin to tell us what he found out about them.

“Well, I found some things, but I don’t know if you’ll like some of it or not. Their leader is Bora, she is a senior been in and out of detention centers since she was in fifth grade. Almost went to prison for nearly killing a girl in sixth grade but they dropped the charges, because she was deemed “mentally unstable”. That was a lie, her parent’s didn’t want to pay the fee to get her out of jail. She moved around a couple of times, stayed out of trouble for a while then she did go to jail. For killing one of her male friends who tried to her. She went to prison for almost a year, and then she got bailed out by her best friend. Then, her best friend tried to kill her for lying on her dead boyfriend, but a passer-by saw and called the police the girl is still in jail for attempted murder. Then, she formed Riot Gang or RG for short. Mostly a girl gang, with only a few guys. Next is this Kim Areum. I don’t like her already from reading how easily she can find any information she wants on a person find anything they might have thought they covered up. She’ll find it, not really good on our case. Who knows what kind of problems she’ll bring. Not much from her background, she’s adopted apparently. But other than that she has nothing. I think she edited her own so no one would know about her, smart. Anyways, next is Lee Ari. She specializes in assassination, fighting, guns, and more. A brutal one from her record. Her parents are nowhere to be found at all, like they moved all of a sudden then they’re gone. I actually found something, but I think this is made up. It said that she had a really short temper so she killed both of them, but I know they just had to make that up since there were no charges what so ever on her case. Lastly, the youngest member is Ko Miu. Same age as you, Jungkook. She was left on the street abortion too. Her mom didn’t want her, as soon as she was able to properly form sentences the orphanage ran her off. Bora found her, and took care of her ever since. She specializes in bombs and torturing people. Lovely talent for a girl.” He finished off sarcastically.

“It seems as in more ways than one they are like us.” Namjoon said from his spot next to Seokjin. Some members nodded while others had only kept thinking.

“Hyung, what about that thing we might not really like?” Yoongi said looking at Seokjin.

“Well, I tried to avoid that topic, but I’ll tell you anyways. So, Riot Gang is a subordinate group gang.” He said simply.

“Like there’s a bigger gang that they’re apart of, but it has smaller groups?” Hoseok asked looking at him.

“Yes, like there’s Riot Gang, The Anarchists, The Blood drops the middle school gang, The Enigma college girl gang, The Snakes college boy gang, and The Anonymous. But there’s a lot more from just those names.” Seokjin clarified.

“That’s a lot of people Namjoon-hyung.” Taehyung said looking at him.

“But the worse thing about all these gangs is that they originate from Rebel Gang.” Seokjin said. The room was silent for a while then they was a groan of annoyance.

“I knew I seen that Areum girl from somewhere!” Yoongi said with more annoyance than anger.

“Hyung we can’t touch them. We can’t mess with them. Rebel gang is one of the biggest ones out there they will neuter us by hand.” Jungkook said overreacting.

“But!” Seokjin cut them off.

“But what Hyung? That’s all we can’t lay a hand on them do you know how fast they will have us?” Namjoon yells at Seokjin while he just rolls his eyes.

“If you would let me finish.” Seokjin said calmly.

“What is it then?” I asked looking at him, because as far as I was concerned there was no bright side.

“Rebel Gang isn’t really together anymore. They disbanded almost 2 years ago they were only still carrying the name, because the leader hadn’t officially died yet. But now that he’s gone all of the subordinate gangs work by themselves. In short, Riot gang only consist of these four girls that could be killed in a quick shot.” Seokjin said giving us all a look.

“How did the leader die?” I asked sitting upward. Seokjin had some papers in his hand just flipping through them not giving me a glance.

“Something about one of the subordinate groups ratted them out to the cops, and before the cops came they got all of the younger ones out.” He said while still flipping through the papers.

“I don’t like that look in your eye Hoseok.” Namjoon spoke up. “What’re you thinking?”

“I’m just thinking that maybe we could use our Jimin here to help us out.” He said patting my shoulder.

“Help with what?” I asked looking back at him.

“Nothing much we’ll compromise with them they help us out we help them out.” He said looking at me.

“There’s more.” I stated rather than asked. He nodded his head a little.

“You could manipulate that little friend of yours that you recently met today.” He told me with a smirk that he often wore.

“I’m not doing that.” I said looking at him. He gave me a disbelieving look.

“Why not?” he said loudly. I rolled my eyes once again.

“Because it would be a waste of my time honestly, if you really want to manipulate her just use the youngest member.” I said about to walk out of the office considering I had to go to some classes today.

“Why the youngest member?” Jungkook asked me.

“The older members will never go against what the youngest member wants. Example, if Jungkook suddenly starts to hang around her more without bringing up any gang related stuff, treat her as a regular person no doubt the other members will follow the same. If they all start to think nothing is really wrong with us we’ll have their trust. Then, when we don’t need them anymore cut them all down and they can go to prison or we could kill them. Either is fine.” I explained looking at them.

“That’s not a bad idea.” Seokjin said to them all.

“I can start right away.” Jungkook said about to walk out going to his next class. But little did they all know a certain member heard the entire plan.

Areum’s POV

I was seething in anger at the moment. We still had a while before lunch, and when we see them I swear that Jimin guy is getting punched so hard. I let out a breath of annoyance. I pulled out my phone and texted all of the girls what I heard and their replies were immediate.

I heard the bell ring before I could read any of the messages so I simply closed my phone and slipped it back into my pocket while walking out. I see some girls surrounding another girl and some would point and then laugh and then they would grab on her a little bit then laugh some more. I decided it wasn’t my business before I seen a familiar neon green strand in a girl’s hand as she laughed. I was about to go over to her and show her it wasn’t right to bully people you don’t know, but a short dark haired girl ran pass me. Then, suddenly there were gasps all around.

“Ari! Stop!” I yelled as I pushed some of the girls out of the way and then punched some girl who tried to hit Ari

“I saw all of you. Lay a hand on either one of my sisters, and this will be the last light of day you ever see.” I said glaring at her.

“And why should I be scared of you?” I heard her say as I grabbed Ari and Miu.

“You ever heard of Riot Gang?” I asked tilting my head. She laughed and scoffed.

“No and I’m pretty sure you made that up.” She said while laughing. I grabbed her by and slammed her against the lockers. I got close to her face and glared.

“Well, what about Rebel Gang?” I asked her slowly and her face went completely white.

“Riot Gang is a subordinate group, and if you or your friends touch one of those two again-“I was cut off.

“If you touch them it’ll be hell to pay.” I heard Bora’s voice. I let go of the girl’s throat noticing a crowd had formed.

“Who the hell are you supposed to be?” she yelled at Bora. Bora rose one eyebrow while tilting her head slightly at her.

“I’m the leader of the gang. If you mess with my girls again then the next bullet I shoot will be going through your head.” She said seriously while taking my arm and going to find Ari and Miu.

Wow, first day of school has been really fun so far.


Alright for today I am done so remember if I don’t update tomorrow I’m doing school work if I do then I’m not doing anything at all. So, until next time bye.