Chapter 11

Our Gang Luv Affair

Hello my fellow friends I am back with a new chapter. I honestly don’t know when I’ll update again. I could do it tomorrow, because I have no school. BUT! There are no promises that I will update alright? So if I do that’ll be like a surprise chapter. Anyways, here you go. I slightly don't like this chapter either, but it kinda goes with the story, you'll see in the future.

!EXCUSE ANY ERRORS NOT PROOFREAD!


Ari’s POV

 I was finally getting discharged from the hospital after all these weeks passing. The hospital just felt so suffocating honestly, you had people watching you 24/7. At least I can go home now, so that’s good. I had finished signing the discharge papers myself since I don’t have the parents or guardians to do it for me. Then, I sat down waiting for the officers to come and get me. I don’t have to wear the cast anymore. My school work was brought to me by the guys so I don’t have to worry about my grades dropping. The teachers already know about what happened, at least a fake story of what happened from Miu. I should check on her also. She hasn’t been sad, it’s just that she has to go home with Areum and Bora. I know they won’t hit her, I’m just worried about her well-being. There are a lot of unanswered questions that have to be answered about her birth parents.

“Ari, are you ready to go?” the police officer asked me. I looked up at him and nodded my head. He picked up some of my belongings, and I had grabbed the other stuff and followed behind him to his police car.

“We went into the left over money your parents left you to buy you a small apartment near your school. You should be fine now though. I don’t think that guy will be around you anymore. However, my boss wants us to drop the case completely. Since there is no complete evidence from your body. Like that he you or anything.” He explained to me.

“That’s fine. At least I’m safe now right? I’m alive and healthy.” I responded back to him softly while looking out of the window.

“Yeah, you’re gonna be fine, Ari. You’re a fighter.” He said pulling into some apartments. He got out of the car and grabbed some of my stuff while I followed him to the door of my new home. He unlocked the door, and we walked inside of the fully furnished apartment. I was confused now, because I know my parents didn’t have that much money in their bank account.

“My wife and I just gave this furniture to you, since we’re about to move soon. Instead of keeping the old one, we decided to buy an entire new set.” He explained handing me my house key. I nodded my head while taking the keys away from him.

“Be safe Ari. Goodbye.” He said as he left out of my apartment. I looked around as the silence was odd for a chance. I was somewhat use to it, but then again I’m not use to it. I sat the things I brought in on the couch and just went to look around. There was two bathrooms one in the hallway and another in the master bedroom, which is where I would be sleeping. The bed was a queen size enough space to fit about 4 people. Maybe even more if you tried. I guess the officer and his wife gave me everything in their house since they wouldn’t need it anymore. I went to the kitchen and looked in the cabinets but there was nothing there. I should walk to the nearest store and just buy some cups of instant ramen. I slid my shoes back on and checked my pockets for how much money I had. It was enough to buy 6 cups of it.  I made sure I had my key and walked out of my house. It was already getting dark outside so I decided to make this walk quick. I made my way to the store making sure to be aware of my surroundings. There weren’t many people on the street either. I sighed and picked up the pace to the store. I walked inside the warm air in the store engulfing me completely. I found the aisle immediately and picked out random flavors. The cashier rung the items up and I just handed him all of the money not caring if it was over or not. I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the store again. It was darker, more silent than usual. I looked up to the sky, and sighed.

“Okay Ari, it’s not that far a walk. Just run.” I muttered to myself. I walked away from the entrance of the door and made sure to keep a quick pace to get home safe. I know I shouldn’t be overworking my ankles considering that I just got out of the hospital, literally. I ignored the slight pain in my ankles and kept walking quickly. I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn’t look back. I felt my heartrate pick up slightly. I’m not afraid or anything, it’s just since I just got discharged I can’t protect myself properly. Even when I sped up the footsteps did also.

“Damn it.” I mumbled to myself. I broke out into a sprint and took off running or at least I tried.

“Oh don’t run like that.” The guy had said once he turned me around. His breath reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. I gagged and tried to move myself away as much as possible.

“Now if you just listen to me I promise I’ll let you live. I’ll you, yes definitely, but I won’t kill you.” He said as one of his hands grazed my side. I got one of my hands free and punched him as hard as I could. He let go of my wrist and I kicked him between his legs. He fell to the ground, but I didn’t waste any time to start running off in any direction. I kept running forcing my legs to go faster to get me somewhere safe. I had ran way past my street that I lived on, but luckily I recognized the street I was on. It was the one that was by Seokjin’s house.

“I’ll get you, you little !” the guy had yelled and he was getting closer. I ran faster and cut through random yards to find Seokjin’s apartment. I cut through a random cut, and just ran from there but I still heard that guy’s footsteps.

‘What number was it? Come on Ari think!’ I was yelling at myself in my mind to try to remember.

“I think it was 6. Please be 6.” I mumbled to myself as I was getting really tired now. I looked at every door I was passing just to make sure I wouldn’t’ miss it.

‘2, 4, 6!’ I yelled happily and banged on the door as hard as I could to wake up anyone if they were sleeping. I started to yell for someone to come to the door while hitting the door harder. I was panicking slightly, cause I still heard footsteps coming towards me.

“You can run, that’s for sure, but you can’t get away!” the guy yelled while coming towards me. I started to cry cause he was getting closer, and this was probably the wrong door. They can still answer the door though. The door was yanked open and there stood Yoongi with a gun aimed at me ready to shoot. His eyes widened and he put the gun down to let me in, but my hair was grabbed roughly and I was pulled down.

“Thanks for catching her for me, maybe I’ll let you guys have your way with her too.” He said looking at me. I kicked him again, and he fell down to the ground with a grunt. I ran inside of the apartment and got as far away from that guy as possible.

“Listen here kid, I’ll leave happily if you just return her to me.” The guy said looking at Yoongi and glaring at me when he tore his eyes away.

“Or you can leave and no one will be hurt at all.” Yoongi said calmly looking at the guy. He only laughed in response to him, went to push him out of the way but Yoongi didn’t budge at all.

“Fine have it your way, Hoseok you can handle him.” Yoongi said moving out of the way. I didn’t even notice him in the room at all. Hoseok had stood up and he smirked all of a sudden and took the guy outside. Yoongi closed the door, and looked at me.

“I thought you were still at the hospital?” he asked me walking in a different direction. Seokjin came near me with the first-aid kit making sure nothing was wrong with me.

“They let me go I healed up and I’m okay he didn’t hit me at all. I just had to run a lot.” I said glancing at him.

“Where were you going anyways?” Namjoon asked me handing me a cup of water. I explained everything to them from having my own apartment to now. I sighed afterwards and shook my head.

“I would be fine if I wasn’t still a little sore in places. I can fight myself, but with my body still healing in some places, I had to run. How pathetic.” I said with my head in my hands.

“Not pathetic, you’re alive still that’s one thing. That guy is being taken care of by Hoseok right now. Your innocence is still intact. It’s not pathetic to run from things you can’t handle. Its better you did run instead of trying to fight. This situation could’ve been a lot worse.” Namjoon explained to me. I nodded my head, and Hoseok came back in surprisingly calm with no type of blood covering him. He must’ve knew what I was thinking from my face.

“I didn’t kill him, I just knocked him out, along with a few broken bones here and there.” He told me. I groaned softly, and wiped my eyes which were still damp with tears.

“How about you stay here for the night?” Yoongi asked me. I shook my head immediately.

“We have school tomorrow, and if I miss any more day’s people will wonder about how my grades are staying so high.” I said to them standing up. Hoseok pushed me back down, and made me sit on the couch.

“We can wake up early enough and take you to your house ourselves.” He told me. I sighed and nodded my head that I would stay.

“I need to eat though, I’m starving.” I said picking up a cup of noodles I bought.

After I heated them up, Yoongi gave me some of his clothes. Since he was the smallest out of all of the 4 of them. I thanked him and then went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and put the clothes on. I walked back out of the bathroom and sat my clothes in a plastic bag Seokjin gave me. I grabbed the noodles that I warmed up a while ago and ate those even if they were slightly cold.

“You can sleep on the couch and don’t worry it unfolds like a bed.” Namjoon explained to me. I nodded my head and let the couch out into a bed. I was in the living room by myself so I just sat there for a while and thought about what just happened. I turned the light out, and just tried to get some type of sleep. 


I repeat I don't necessarily like this chapter, but it goes with the story and you'll see in the future what I mean about that. I will be adding characters from other groups to play a minor role and they might play a bigger role later. Anywho, upvote and please comment more. Alright bye!