Chapter 6

Our Gang Luv Affair

Updating again finally for once, I’m a procrastinator what do you expect. Anyways, here’s a new chapter.


Ari’s POV

After being in the room with weapons for a while we went to another room. It was empty, only thing there was a mat like floor. It covered the entire ground, and there was a door on the other side of the room.

“Over there is our exercising room. Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok mostly use it. We only use it occasionally.” Namjoon explained simply. I felt my shoulder move forward I turned around and looked at Miu giving me a look.

“This is a really good place to practice fighting right Ari-unnie?” she beckoning me to come forward. I walked forward to her, and she had looked behind me.

“Miu, Ari.” Bora suddenly called out to us.

“How about we all go against some of their members?” Areum finished off for her. I shared a look with Miu and she gave me a smile.

“Why not? Let’s go.” I had said excitedly. Jimin had stepped forward.

“Maknae against Maknae. No holding back either.” He yelled loudly. I looked at Miu, and nodded at her.

“Good luck. You’re gonna need it.” Taehyung said rudely. I made a face, and then walked of the mat off to the side.

“I can’t fight in a skirt.” Miu said looking at us. I looked at Bora and Areum. Areum snatched a bag away from Namjoon, and handed some shorts inside to Miu. She slid them under her skirt, then she took the skirt off handing it to us. Areum did the same, and gave me some shorts as well.

(Sorry for the ish fight scenes.)                                

“Alright, there isn’t really a time limit. Just go at it, and the first to want to stop first will win.” Seokjin said looking at the both of them. Miu put her hair in a ponytail, and nodded at him. Seokjin walked away from the mat where they were standing.

“Alright 3, 2, 1. Fight!” Hoseok yelled loudly.

Jungkook immediately went forward to Miu and tried to throw a punch at her. She dodged it just in time, because he was quick really quick. He had grabbed her arm all of a sudden, and threw her to the side easily. I had straightened up a little, feeling anger spike within me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Jimin, who was giving me a look.

“You jump in, I jump in. If you don’t want to get hurt, I suggest staying off the mat.” Jimin said near my ear. I felt more anger spike through me and I roughly shoved his hand off of me going back to watch the fight.

Miu had finally got a good grip on Jungkook, and they were suddenly on the ground. She was on top of him with his arms behind his back punching him repeatedly, but he swung his legs around and slammed her to the ground. I heard Miu groan in pain, and suddenly Jungkook had her in a headlock and she was grabbing at his arms, trying to get him off of her. I looked closer at them, and noticed that Miu’s movements were getting slower and more languid. I was about to run forward, but again I was held back.

“Don’t go help her, she has to do this herself.” I heard Namjoon say calmly.

“She’s passing out, he’s cutting off her air flow. She’s giving out.” I said yanking out of their grasp. I ran forward, and shoved Jungkook off of Miu. He had fell off of her, and Miu started coughing. I glared at Jungkook who had just stood up with no care about what just happened.

“It’s obvious who won this.” Taehyung said moving forward.

“Yeah he almost killed her, that’s not a fight.” I said glaring at him. He had narrowed his eyes at me, and I pulled Miu up.

“Go sit down try to get your breathing regulated.” I said moving her forward slightly. She had walked back to Areum and Bora. They had sat her down, and she was still breathing harshly. I pulled off the burgundy sweater cardigan and the white button up shirt. I had on a shirt under my school clothes, I threw it to the side and glared at Taehyung.

“Don’t hold back Ari. At all.” Bora said to me.  I nodded at her, and then cracked my knuckles.

“3, 2, 1. Fight!” Hoseok yelled again, and the fight started. I had already ran at Taehyung, and he had stood in the way. He had already cocked his fist back. It was like he was waiting to get close on me, but before he did I was about to go under him. I guess he saw through that already because I felt a pain shoot through my stomach. I made a noise and moved away from him before he could grab onto me again. By the time I looked up he was already in front of me fist cocked back again.

“You call yourself tough, but here you are running from me. Ha! Pathetic.” I heard him spit out at me. I had stopped moving and I guess that had set something off inside of me. All I knew was that there was punch to my face, and suddenly I was on the ground still feeling punches to my face. Getting harder and harder each time if I may add.

“Why is she in a gang if she’s not even fighting back?” I heard Jimin ask to someone. All of a sudden, I snapped out of my reverie that I was in and narrowed my eyes at Taehyung who was smirking at me. He had moved his fist to punch me again, but I had grabbed his fist and wrapped my leg around him. I rolled over, and I heard a thud signaling that he fell. I rolled on top of him, and started punching how he had done me. I couldn’t stop though, I felt that adrenalin rush I usually get when I’m fighting. I was pretty sure I had a bloody nose and that my eye was pretty swollen. I felt him grabbing at me again, before I was snatched off and thrown to the side like a piece of trash. I pushed myself upward, and seen Jimin glaring at me.

“We told you to get off of him, but you didn’t listen.” He said helping Taehyung up.

“So I can have my face bashed in by him, but when he gets down on the ground it’s a whole new story?” I said standing up. He turned to look at me with a look and he just kept walking. I made a noise and I guess it caught some attention. I yanked the shorts I borrowed, and threw them somewhere. I picked up my shirt and cardigan and headed for the door.

“Where are you going?” Areum asked.

“None of your ing business.” I growled out leaving heading for the door.

“You don’t even know how to get back home.” Bora said.

“I’ll find a way.” I said shortly.

“If you’re really upset about what just happened then it’s pretty pointless.” Areum said.

“No reason? Did you not just see me get beat for nearly 3 minutes straight in the face by a guy? I could probably get shot and you would say the same thing!” I yelled at her going up the stairs. I felt someone grab me and Miu was shaking her head me with pleading eyes.

“Well, what do you expect to happen? You are in a gang. If you didn’t want this you shouldn’t have joined.” Areum said looking at me barely.

“I agree with her.” Hoseok had chimed in glancing between us.

“Joined? Are you really-?” I was cut off by Bora clamping a hand over my mouth.

“If you don’t want to get hurt by all of us when we get home I suggest shutting the up.” She hissed in my ear so no one could hear her. I didn’t say a thing, but I was pissed off. They were surprised to say the least that I stopped talking then they went back down to the basement. I stayed on the stairs, waiting on them to finish.

“ you Bora and Areum. You can burn in hell.” I said loud enough for them all to hear. Bora stopped and looked at me. She gave me a look, and then kept talking.

Areum’s POV

“Are we punishing her when we get home?” I asked looking at Bora. Bora looked at me then sighed.

“No, cause she has a right to be upset with us.” Bora said shaking her head.

“If you were so worried about her she could’ve just got killed with her parents. We wouldn’t have to deal with no damn kid in the first place. Probably a waste of space anyhow.” I said turning my head to look at Miu, massaging her bones. Bora looked at me with a sharp look.

“I wasn’t about to kill an innocent 14 year old simply, because her parents were at the wrong place and wrong time.” She said trying not to draw attention to us. I gave an unamused laugh.

“Wrong place, wrong time? We went into their house and killed them, we were just going to leave her or kill her but no you went soft just like what happened with Miu.”I said shaking my head. Bora ignored me and walked to stand away.

“ing idiots.” I muttered sitting down.

Areum was unaware of who had heard the entire story, however.


So, I don’t know how I feel about this chapter. I’ll update again when I have time or I’m not procrastinating. Bye.