Chapter 5

Our Gang Luv Affair

So I’m back finally after a long time, and I’m going to try to update daily like I use to. Anyways, I hope you like this poor excuse of a chapter.


Ari’s POV

I had walked outside of the school with Bora and Areum. Miu already being outside waiting on us by Bora’s car.

“We’ll trail you to your hideout.” Areum said shortly to Seokjin. Seokjin just glanced at her, and kept walking.

“Rude.” Miu commented snidely.

“Just get in the car we don’t need this.” Bora said looking at us. She unlocked her doors, and we had got in and we already saw them leaving out of the school parking lot. We had rushed to keep up with them, and we almost ran a few students over. Most of them knew to move out of the way though. I watched as Bora had sped through traffic and dodging other cars that were in the way. They led us down this street that was abandoned, by the looks of it. We kept following until we saw this medium sized building that was boarded up. They had stopped in front of the old two story building. We watched as they got out, and waited on us. When she had unlocked the doors we had got out one by one. I had slipped my phone into the pocket of my blazer as I close her car door.

“We’ll show you around. If us working together is going to work we’re gonna have to have some trust in each other.” Namjoon said looking at all of us. I glanced at Bora, with her knowing I have trust issues, she had tilted her head slightly, and I nodded. She walked up and shook hands with him.
“I guess so, if one of your friends even think about trying something on one of us we won’t hesitate to kill them.” Bora said staring at him.

“And know my friends won’t either. It’s been a while since Hoseok has killed someone the way he wanted to.” Namjoon said looking at her. After Namjoon said this, Hoseok had smiled but the smile wasn’t a friendly one it was more of a scary one as if he was begging one of us to finally something up. She pulled her hand away and walked around him. I don’t know why, but something just seems off about the way they interact with each other.

“Let’s go inside, and all of your members can show us what use they can do for us.” Seokjin said calmly with his arms folded. Jungkook went to the door, and once he unlocked it, it looked way better than the outside. It had this homey feeling and it wasn’t all that bad. We didn’t expect this as we looked around the inside.

“It looks better than what I expected.” Miu commented still looking around. I made a noise of agreement.
“Well follow us, there’s actually three levels to this little hideout of ours.” Seokjin said calmly looking at us. He took us down some stairs and he pulled out a key to open a door. When he opened it only thing we seen were weapons, poisons, multiple types of blades. There were cameras on one said like they were hidden inside other gang’s hideouts or something like that.

We had branched out to look around and I was looking at the weapons. I picked up one of their guns and aimed it around. I shrugged, and looked at another one. I saw a sniper, and I had looked at it. I went to pick it up, but a hand had slammed down in front of me. I glanced up, and saw Jimin staring at me.

“If you’re gonna start trying to shoot our guns at least assemble your own sniper.” He said handing me a case the other sniper they had. I had glared at him, and then snatched the case away from him.

“I can do it myself.” I said turning away from him. I opened it up, and went right through the process of putting it together. I cocked it, and looked at him.

“Ari know how to assemble any gun if needed. Her favorite type of shooting is sniper after all.” Areum said sitting down typing away on the laptop she left in the car this morning.

“Speaking of which, shouldn’t you take down that thing about Rebel Gang still being together.” Yoongi had asked Areum. Areum didn’t even spare him a glance as she said the next part.

“Why take it down when it’s still there?” she said pressing a few more buttons then closing up the laptop.

“What?” Yoongi said looking at her.

“Rebel gang isn’t gone, I knew you would check that so why not keep it there.” She said resting her head against her palm. I looked to Yoongi and I saw his fist bawl up, and he walked out of the room slamming the door. Namjoon followed after him, and looked at Bora telling her to follow. Wonder why she had to go with them also.

Yoongi’s POV
I stormed up to the living room where I was sure the other members wouldn’t hear us. I heard two sets feet following me. I stopped and turned around. I saw Namjoon and Bora following us.

“Rebel Gang is still around?” I asked her annoyed. She gave me a somewhat sheepish look.

“We didn’t tell you because we weren’t sure if we were going to be moving to this specific area.” She explained to me.

“That’s another thing that’s on our plate now. First, I have to hide your relationship with Namjoon and now this also.” I said slightly yelling.

“Seokjin knows too, we can tell the other members later just not now.” Namjoon said trying to lighten the situation. I had sighed again, and nodded my head.

“Hopefully though, Rebel Gang won’t have to get involved.” Bora said.

“Right, and something doesn’t sit right with me and that Areum member.” I said to Bora.

“What do you mean?” she asked me.

“Like she’s up to something it doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t know what it is I just get this vibe from her.”

“I’ll keep an eye on her, then.” Bora said to me. I nodded, and we heard a gunshot. We looked around, and then our eyes widened. We rushed back downstairs, and yanked the door open. We saw Ari snatching a gun away from Taehyung.

“Who let Taehyung get a gun, you all know he’s banned from them for being trigger happy.” I said hitting Taehyung on the back of his head.

“Sorry hyung, I sorta took it from her despite the other hyungs telling me not to.” He said rubbing the back of his head.

I sighed and glanced at Areum who was still looking through her phone, as she glanced up at us from time to time. I still can’t trust her yet. At least not right now.


I hope this chapter was okay cause I wasn’t sure if it was good or not so leave some comments and let me know. Girl let me know girl let me know~. Had a moment right then, but I’ll try to update sometime soon and I met a girl at my school who likes Kpop also isn’t that great!