Chapter 13

Our Gang Luv Affair

Hello again everyone. I am on spring break this week so I figured I should update for you all. So here you go. Also, I’m sorry if this chapter I’m not in one of the best moods today. I just feel sad. But I’ll type this for you guys.

!NOT PROOFREAD EXCUSE MY MISTAKES!


Ari’s POV

I sighed as Miu brought my stuff and hers outside, along with the boys helping her out. I would help, but I have a feeling that I would arguing with Bora and Areum.

“We’re almost done, just wait for a minute.” Namjoon told me while sitting another bag full of clothes down. I nodded my head and went to sit inside of Seokjin’s truck until they finished. I sighed thinking of how it could’ve been if Bora and Areum never killed my parents in the first place. I frowned a little and sighed once more. Then, I blinked as I realized something. I sat up slightly, and looked at the house that they were all inside. They wouldn’t mind if I disappeared for a second. I got out of the truck and started to walk towards the city area. It shouldn’t take that long since we aren’t that far from the city anyways. I started a quick pace going towards the way to the hospital. I looked back towards the house and noticed they still haven’t come out yet. It won’t take me that long to get to the hospital and back.

Jungkook’s POV

“Ari, that’s the last box right there. Are you ready to go?” Taehyung called out to Ari, but there was no response after a long time. Namjoon had laughed and shook his head.

“She’s probably sleeping.” He said turning away. I walked to Seokjin’s truck and Ari wasn’t even right there. I looked around, but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Um guys? Ari’s not here.” I yelled to them.

“What do you mean she’s not here?” Hoseok called to me.

“I mean she’s not here or anywhere to be seen.” I responded looking around the area for her. Bora and Areum came out of the house looking at us for a second.

“What’s wrong?” Bora asked us.

“Ari is missing again.” Jimin called out still looking.

“Oh can’t we just call her?” Taehyung said about to pull his phone out of his pocket.

“News flash Taehyung-hyung, she broke her hone after they put a tracking device inside of it.” Seokjin said still trying to find clues for Ari. Areum went back inside the house and then came back out with her laptop, and started typing something.

“It’s really not the time to be doing work right now.” Yoongi said to Areum.

“Shut up Yoongi. Unknown to Ari there’s another tracking vice on her.” Areum said still typing without looking at him. He glared at her and clenched his fist.

“Where’s this tracking device on her?” Namjoon asked crossing his arms.

“If you looked at the shoes she’s wearing it was some of her running shoes. Those are the only ones she can wear that she won’t even notice the tracking device on her. And Ari is on her way to… the hospital?” she said in a questioning type of way.

“Is she walking?” Jimin asked her. Areum nodded her head, and closed her laptop again.

“If you want to catch her I suggest leaving now.” she said blankly then got up and walked back into the house. We had started to get inside the cars, but Bora was still standing there.

“Miu.” She called out softly looking towards her. Miu looked at her and then glanced at us. We nodded our heads and she had closed the door and went to talk to her. I watched from the inside of the car, and I saw Bora say something and then Miu nodded her head. Bora moved and said something again, and I guess Miu responded to her. They weren’t saying anything, I think they weren’t at least. Suddenly, Bora hugged Miu and her shoulders were shaking. I guess she does feel bad about everything she’s done to her, but what about Ari? Miu let her go and started to walk back to the truck. She got inside and looked at us.

“You okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I’m good.” She said sitting back more in the seat. I nodded my head and we made our way to the hospital to Ari. We walked inside and we were about to go find Ari, but she was already in the waiting area talking to a doctor and he gave her a sheet of paper. She said something back to him and then she turned around and seen us. She tilted her head and walked towards us. Jimin was the first to say something to her.
“Ari, you just can’t walk off without telling anyone anything.” He said grabbing her arm.
“Okay let go of my arm please.” She said snatching her arm away. “How did you even find me?” she asked us. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it suddenly.

“Areum had another tracking device on you. But keep this one on please, it could help us out a lot in the future.” Miu told her. Ari looked upset for a second, but then sighed lightly.

“Where is this one?” she asked us.

“Inside of your shoes.” Taehyung answered her. She lifted her shoe up, but she couldn’t see anything on it. She gave up on looking on her shoes and looked at Seokjin.

“Can you take me to this address? Please?” she asked handing him the paper. He tilted his head but nodded.

“I’ll just put it in the GPS.” He answered her. We all walked back to his truck and piled inside of his truck even if it was a tight squeeze to get inside.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

We were driving for a long time and most of us fell asleep in the car. The only ones that were awake with me was Seokjin, Namjoon, and Ari. Everyone else went to sleep or fell asleep. We stopped suddenly and I looked outside of the car window. We were at a cemetery, realization dawned onto me. She went to get the address of her parent’s burial site.

“It won’t take that long.” She said as I let her out of the car. I closed the door, and walked behind her. She looked at me behind her and shook her head.

“It’s okay Jimin you should go get back in the car. I’ll be okay.” She said looking at me. I shook my head at her.

“I’m coming with you, let’s go.” I said walking ahead of her. She stood there for a second then she followed behind me.

“You should go ahead of me because I don’t know where I’m going.” I said looking at her. She shook her head and started to look at different tombstones to find her parents name. We were looking for a while when she stopped all of a sudden. I stopped with her and glanced at the names on the tomb stones.

Here lies Lee Eun Ki

Wife

1971-2013

Here lies Lee Soo Hoon

Husband

1968-2013

I had stood in front of the tombstone next to Ari, and just stared at them. Everything about this just feels wrong about looking at this. I sighed and closed my eyes. Only to open them again when I heard Ari speak.

“Hey mom and dad. Is it nice up there where you are? I’m sure it is. You remember Jimin right? My best friend from when I was younger. He grew up really well right? I’m sorry I’m not the daughter you both wanted, but I didn’t have any other choice back then. I’ve been through a lot and I’m only 16 years old I’ve made so many stupid decisions in my life and I’m not even an adult. I’m so sorry mom and dad. I’m so sorry that I’m a disappointment.” She said through her tears. I had grabbed her hand halfway through her talking because I felt bad for her. She didn’t really have anyone. She had us yeah, but we’re not her real family her parents were killed in her presence.

“Since I know that you’re here now I can come visit more. I’ll bring Jimin along too so he can start talking to both of you.” She said wiping her eyes.

“I love you guys so much.” She finished off. I had grabbed her and hugged her while sobs wracked through her body.

“It’s gonna be okay. Don’t cry Ari. Hey, my parents asked about you. Maybe tomorrow you can come see them, you know they miss you a lot. And I’ll gladly come visit your parents with you. We can even introduce everyone else to your parents. Also, you’re not a disappointment. Your parents love you very much.” I said to her. She pulled away from me and just looked at me. She shook her head and blinked after a second. I tilted my head in confusion at her. She let go of me and took a step back.

“Thanks Jimin, and yes I would like to come see your parents tomorrow.” She said to me. I nodded my head and waited on her to go back to Seokjin’s car. We walked back without saying anything, but I felt the tension between us right now. I don’t understand why there’s even tension between us nothing happened to begin with. I shook my head maybe I’m overthinking it a little too much. I let her get in the truck first and then I got in behind her.

“Where to now?” he asked us.

“To my house so we can get all of this stuff out the back of your car.” Ari answered him. He nodded his head and started to drive back to her house. It was still kind of bright outside, but I knew it would be dark before we even knew it. We got to her house and I woke up the guys to help us take everything inside the house. It wasn’t a lot considering that it was only clothes.

“Alright that’s everything. We’ll see you later Miu, Ari.” Yoongi spoke to her.

“Okay and thanks again.” She responded to us.

“See you tomorrow Ari, I’ll be here around 3.” I told her she nodded her head and then closed her apartment door. Hoseok rose one of his eyebrows at me.

“Tomorrow?” he asked.

“Yeah my parents wanted to see her again after all of these years.” I told them.

“Did they want to see her or did you want her to come over?” Taehyung said to me.

“Yes, they want to see her. If I wanted to go on a date with her I would’ve just asked her myself.” I said pushing Taehyung.

“We never said anything about a date, hyung.” Jungkook said smiling at me. I froze and cursed under my breath.

“So you like her, but you’re not gonna tell her.” Namjoon stated towards me.

“Yeah, cause I don’t think any of us could handle a relationship right now anyways.” I said waving them off.

“What if she wanted to be with you then?” Namjoon asked me this time. I tilted my head, and then nodded.

“Then we’d be together listen I really don’t want to have this conversation with you. And I don’t want Ari to find out about this either.” I said looking mainly at Taehyung.

“What I won’t say anything about this to her. I promise.” He said looking at me. I sighed and sat in the back of Seokjin’s truck with Hoseok.

“You should tell her, you know.” Hoseok suddenly said to me.

“Why? She probably doesn’t feel the same way.” I told him.

“Even if she doesn’t its best you tell her. If you don’t you’ll regret it later on.” Hoseok said looking at me. I sighed and lied down in the truck.

“I guess.” I muttered shortly.

Ari’s POV

“Miu we can wake up early tomorrow and fix this up. Let’s go to sleep for now.” I told her. She nodded and looked at me.

“Can I sleep in your room tonight just this once?” she asked looking at me. I nodded and she followed me in my room. I gave her some of the clothes that I had brought with me in the first place to sleep in. I changed in the room, while she changed in the bathroom. I was just lying down when she came in the room.

“How was it talking to your parents?” she asked as she turned the light off and got into bed next to me.

“It was weird and sad. I feel better now that I spoke with them.” I said to her, I looked at her and she looked like she was sleep.

“You got closure though, so that’s good.” She said back to me.

“You’re right, I realized something today too.” I said softly.

“What’s that?” she asked with her eyes still closed.

“I like Jimin.” I said to her.

“You what?” she said her voice sounding a lot clearer now.

“I like Jimin. Is that bad?” I asked her.

“No, that’s good. Oh, I just knew one of you would fall for each other. I thought it would be him first, but still this is nice.” She was squealing at this new information.

“Hey, don’t tell him. I’ll do that myself.” I told her.

“I won’t I promise.” Miu responded to me. I nodded my head even though she couldn’t see me at all.

“Good night Miu.” I said to her.

“Good night, Ari-unnie.” She said back to me.


Alright I’m done with this chapter. I wanted to throw a little fluff in towards the end. What will happen when Ari goes to see Jimin’s parents? Will Taehyung tell her how Jimin feels towards her? Or will it be Miu? How will Jimin’s parents react to seeing her after so long? Find out in the next chapter.