Chapter 8

Our Gang Luv Affair

Alright I’m back with another chapter, and this is kind of in celebration of the comeback teaser that got all us Yoongi stans all types of messed up. Also, maybe a little bit of fluff. So enjoy the chapter.


Namjoon’s POV

I reeled the things Jimin and Yoongi just said over and over again in my mind. What was the real truth? Did Ari parents get killed in a car accident or did they actually get killed by Bora and Areum? I felt a small pang of anger go through me. I don’t know what happened to Bora, but she would never go and kill innocent people for no reason.

“Finally, I found it. Areum didn’t hide the crime scene story so well.” Seokjin said clicking on a few things on his computer.

“What did you find?” I asked him. He clicked on a few more things then cleared his throat.

“June 10th, 2011 parents Lee Eun Ki and Lee Soo Hoon were found dead in their house on a Wednesday afternoon. No one heard anything, but their child Lee Ari is missing. The bodies of both parents were found with multiple gunshot wounds and some stabbing wounds. The suspect is unknown and no evidence was found. Which leads to the case being dropped.” Seokjin summarizes for us. He closed the laptop and looked at us.

“That’s ed up. I don’t care how much I don’t like someone, you leave their parents out of it.” Hoseok said shaking his head sighing. I was clenching and unclenching my fists, how could Bora do something like this to a girl when she’s only 13 years old. Ari didn’t even have a choice. We don’t know what they could have done to her to make her forget about her past.

“Jin-hyung, print that off. We’ll be bringing this story up with them. They won’t be leaving until we find out the actual story.” I said grabbing my stuff, about to leave out of the room.

“Wait really quick Namjoon, but Hoseok take the younger ones out to the parking lot really quick.” Yoongi said to them, while I came back already knowing where this conversation is about to go. Hoseok gave a confused look, but shrugged and took my car keys and left the room.

“What’s wrong? Even though I already know what you’re about to say.” I told him.

“No offense Namjoon, but I hope you don’t plan on staying with Bora anytime soon, cause this is pretty messed up. The Bora we met wouldn’t kill someone’s parents like that for no reason.” Seokjin said shaking his head at the screen.

“Don’t worry, I’m done with her and I mean it this time. It’s one thing to kill other gang members, but innocent people? No.” I said still highly upset.

“Well, I hope so cause tomorrow we have to do a robbery with them.” Yoongi said taking the two copies of the printed off story. There’s no way I’m letting this go.

NEXT DAY

Ari’s POV                                                                 

Can I move at all? I don’t think I can. My arm hurts a lot. My back hurts a lot to. I can’t feel my legs or my my stomach. I’m alive though, I kind of wish I wasn’t. Rather be dead than having to go through this every single day for some more years. I pushed myself up, and immediately hissed in pain. I tried again fighting back the whimpers of pain bubbling up my throat. I was finally in a sitting position. I stood up from my bed limping towards my bathroom. I ignored the stinging pain on every inch of my body. I got to the bathroom mirror in my room and stared at my reflection. Bruises. A purple one around my neck, who did that again? Was it Bora or Areum? Areum maybe? Some on my face, one on my jaw a small cut by my right eye and another bruise on my left eye. I remember Miu stepping in to help, but I passed out anyways so what was her help going to do. I only remember waking up to being in my room. I know that neither of them would carry me up to my room, so I’m guessing Miu did. I hate this so much. I hate being in this house, I miss my parents. I rather die than being in this house and get harassed by two people who claim they want to help me. I the shower and stepped inside. The hot water somewhat soothed my aching muscles. I knew I couldn’t stay inside the shower for ever so I got out. I dried my body, and walked into my room. I pulled on the uniform causing as little movement as I could. After I finished I sat down on my bed, realizing I have to be in the same car with them this morning. I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly. I dried my hair as best I could, but in the end I just said it and put it into a ponytail and left to go downstairs. The house was oddly empty, so I looked around in some rooms before it finally dawned on me. I was left behind, they went to school already while I had to walk. I laughed bitterly and walked out of the house without eating. Maybe I’ll pass out from starvation, or maybe someone will pass by and kidnap me and I could be killed after I was or something. That’s not happening though, I know it isn’t happening. I sighed as I saw the school started to come into view. It was at least a 15 minute walk, but when most of your body is covered in bruises and they need to be tended to, but no one will help. Just suffer through it. Like always I’ll get through it, if I’ve been doing it for almost 4 years now another 3 won’t hurt much. Unless I die from getting beaten to death. That’ll be a nice way to end it, or I could check if a car is coming and just walk into the road and they’ll run me over. I could ask one of Bangtan’s members to kill me how they please. Anything is better than this, I hate my life. I hate living, being around everything about it. I felt water on my face. I touched my face and realized I was crying. I wiped my eyes furiously ignoring the stinging feeling when I did so. I walked up the stairs slowly and opened the door of the school. I see only a few people in the hallway. So I’m guessing classes are about to start. I’m not going, I already have all of my work with me, so I’ll go sit in the library and just try to sleep. I know it won’t happen, but it’s good to try. I grabbed my backpack and carried it lightly so it wouldn’t touch my back at all. I went into the library and didn’t look at anyone there. I kept my head down not wanting to hear the false worry in their voices just so they can go gossip to their friends about it later. I walked inside the same room Jimin and I was in yesterday to just lie down for a second. I closed the door, and pulled the curtain over it so no one could see through it. I just needed to rest for a while. I felt myself falling asleep, but there was a light tapping on the door. I ignored it at first, but then someone opened the door. I still ignored it thinking they would be smart enough to turn around seeing it being occupied at the moment, and they did the door closed again and I sighed.

“Hey Ari.” The person above me called out. It was a guy that was for sure. I raised my head up after a while, and just stared at Taehyung. Jimin had moved forward and looked at me.

“Did they do this?” he asked looking at me.

“Yes.” Was the only thing I responded with.

“Who did this?” Namjoon asked me

“Bora and Areum.” I told them staring at them. I rolled my eyes when they looked so shocked. “Don’t look so shocked, you all know what was going on with our gang.” I snapped at them, and put my head back down. I felt movement beside me, and looked up again. I stared at Jimin slightly annoyed, but I knew he only wanted to check for more bruises.

“It’s not that many, it’s only a few on your face no big deal.” Yoongi said looking at me. I laughed at him, and shook my head.

“There’s more on my legs, back, arms, and stomach. I passed out so I don’t really know when they finished. They left me this morning, I had to walk to school.” I told them nodding my head. I felt tugging at my collar, I turned my head and Jimin was looking at my neck.

“There’s a handprint around her neck.” He said oddly calm about it. He stood up and ran a hand through his hair.

“Take off the cardigan.” Jimin said next after he took a few deep breaths. I had moved as much as I could wincing every now and then.

“Okay so there are a lot on your arms, some on your face, and the one around your neck. Heaven knows what your back and stomach look like. So, I really want to hit them. They’re girls, but I don’t care. They can do this to someone. Then they should be able to take a punch.” Jimin said calmly about to walk out. Jungkook had caught his wrist before he could.

“No you’re going to fix her up.” Namjoon said looking at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Take her to your house and put some ice on her bruises and kind of just make sure she’s fine.” Taehyung said.

“I can’t take her to my house. My parents are there.” Jimin said.

“Then take her to mines. You know where I keep everything so, here are the keys. They’ll just ride with me in my truck.” Seokjin said looking at Jimin. Jimin had nodded, and took Namjoon’s car keys with Seokjin’s house keys. He had picked up my backpack and waited on me since I was limping slightly. We made it down to the main hall going to walk down the stairs when Jimin finally spoke up.

“I just can’t believe they would hit you like this.” He said shaking his head looking at me out the corner of his eyes. I sighed at him, and just ignored it.

“I don’t like this Ari.” He suddenly said.

“Like what?” I asked him in confusion, but already knowing what he was about to say.

“You being in a gang when you don’t to be. Being forced to do this.” He said helping into Namjoon’s car. I sighed lightly and waited until he got inside to say what I was going to say.

“I don’t have anywhere else to go so I can’t do anything about it.” I said shrugging lightly. He sighed and did way over the speed limit to get to Seokjin’s house. He got out and opened the door for me.

“A gentleman as always Jimin?” I questioned. He had chuckled and shook his head. First time I seen a smile on him all day, rather see it than that look of pure anger on his face.

We walked inside the apartment and it was big for one person. Probably for when the boys came over. I took my shoes off and then walked to the couch to lie down.

“I can make some tea, while I’m cleaning you up, do you want any?” Jimin called out to me.

“Yes please.” I replied sitting down on the couch. Soon, I heard footsteps and Jimin walked past me motioning for me to follow. He walked into one of the rooms, and went through the drawers. He pulled out some sweats and a tank top.

“Put this on it’ll be easier to clean the bruises or cuts if you have any.” He told me. I took the clothes, and looked at my back through the mirror. There were a lot of bruises, some were darker than others. I looked at my stomach and there was a big one right in the middle. I sighed and pulled the shirt down. I pulled my skirt down and took the socks off. Then, put on the sweatpants he gave me. I picked up the clothes and took them to put them inside of my backpack. He was sitting down with the tea in front of him along with some ice packs and a first aid kit. I sat on my ankles, and took the tea from him drinking some.

“Thank you, Jimin. I mean it.” I said smiling lightly at him.

“It’s okay. I know what’s going on and Namjoon taught us to help people if they need it, but we rarely use it cause there’s hardly any fun in helping so hurt them.” He said it as if it was nothing. I shrugged because I’ve heard worse.

“Well, do what you have to do.” I said sitting the tea down.

“Okay, so we’ll start with you face.” Jimin said taking some rubbing alcohol, putting it on a cotton ball.

“It might sting so just be still.” He told me. He rubbed it lightly on my face and it stung a lot. I stayed there though knowing I couldn’t move. After a while he finished putting the alcohol on my face, and sat it on the table.

“I have one of those ice packs that soothes your back with coolness first then it warms up. I can put that on your back while you sleep, and keep the ice pack on your stomach.” He offered. I nodded and raised the back of my shirt up. I heard a sharp intake of breath.

“It’s not that bad.” I called out to him.

“Not that bad? It looks like a stampede went over you.” Jimin said blandly.

“Okay just hurry up my arms are hurting.” I said whining slightly. He sighed then I felt one patch being put on my back. Followed by another one soon after.

“Okay you can lay down I’ll go clean this up.” He said picking some stuff up then coming back to get the rest. He had an ice pack in his hand now. I moved on my back and reached out for it. He gave it to me, and I sat it on my stomach jumping at the coldness of it. He had moved to get up, but I had reached out to get his attention.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking at me questioningly.

“Stay here with me.” I said looking at him. He had sighed and looked around.

“I don’t think I should. I’ll still be in here with you, but I shouldn’t lie down next to you.” Jimin said shaking his head at me.

“Please Jimin. Just this last thing.” I said to him. He was having some internal battle with him, before he lied down next to me in a spooning position. He had reached up and started to mess with my ear again, and I just sunk into him.

“What have you been thinking lately Ari?” he asked me suddenly.

“I’ve been thinking that I don’t want to be around anymore. I miss my parents, I hate everything. My life, where I am now. The person I have become, everything is falling apart right in front of me and I can’t do anything because I am in this gang. I want my life to end because of everything that’s been happening. I’m tired Jimin. God, I’m so tired.” I said sighing and shaking my head. He had turned me around to look at him.

“I shouldn’t have asked just sleep. I’ll be here when you wake up I promise.” He muttered to me. I had felt myself crying already as it was. So, I clung tighter to him to force myself to sleep.

“Thank you Jimin.” I said one last time.

“It’s okay don’t apologize.” He said back still holding on to me. For once I felt safe and secured.


This chapter is really long. Like over 2750 words. Usually my chapters range between a thousand to a thousand six hundred. But like a said this is a celebration chapter in honor of the BTS comeback. See all of you later.